SoftwareKeep UK

SoftwareKeep UK has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 62 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with SoftwareKeep UK most frequently mention customer service, microsoft office and new computer. SoftwareKeep UK ranks 6th among Software Other sites.

• I purchased office, And I received quick e-mail for receipt with download link and codes.
  • Prices are very reasonable and got bigger discount with promo code.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SoftwareKeep UK?

“Fast way to buy ms software”

Lander S.
12/11/20

Purchased microsoft package but the code information was delayed to my email. I had to purchase via paypal maybe that was why.

download link (3) promo code (3) office 2016 (6)
amyw210
January 3rd, 2018

Quick turnaround, genuine, reliable, and affordable! Everything that your looking for an online software vendor is here. I got my Office 2016 Pro as a free upgrade! Thank you so much!

landers14
December 11th, 2020

Purchased microsoft package but the code information was delayed to my email.
I had to purchase via paypal maybe that was why.

brianw194
February 23rd, 2018

Fast download, I order antivirus and within minutes I receive my software. Also with the promo code you really saves a lot. Happy camper

stevenb181
May 30th, 2017

The site sells Win10 at a competitive price. A bit skeptical at first, but bought it anyway. The real challenge for novice like me is the actual process of going through upgrading my Win7 machine to Win10. I called their support and Joy was kind enough to offer remote assistance and made sure it was upgraded successfully! For people looking for Microsoft products, I highly recommend this store!

ianm120
May 29th, 2017

I was needing to upgrade my Windows 7 and was told to buy from here by my friend. The email came in and they sent me guides on how to install Windows 10. Tim was very kind enough to tell me to back up all of my data so I will not lose any of my files! I had the software successfully installed and activated after almost a day of backing up my data. Excellent service and products!

jamesn134
May 30th, 2017

Had some problems with software key and installation but their support assist me well and my product now is all good. Thank for your help!

sherryb69
July 25th, 2017

You get a product that really works and guaranteed at a very affordable price. I thought at first it was a scam because the license key did not come through immediately as advertised, I chatted with one of their representative and got the key in a few minutes! Great value for money.

matts155
June 6th, 2017

Installation was unsuccessful at first, chatted with a representative who assisted me well. Got my software installed in an instant!

jaysonb32
October 6th, 2017

My Microsoft password was not recognized with the help of chat support it was all sorted out. Thank you

bradm57
May 29th, 2017

I was having a problem installing Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus that I ordered but with just one call away, they helped me install it. Cheers!

reneew47
July 23rd, 2017

I bought MS Office 2013 and was wondering why it took awhile for the email to arrive. So I chatted and found out that the order was pending. I got a rang while I was on chat and they verified my order and in just less than 5 mins the email was already there. They assisted me in installing and activating it as well, which was done in no time to say the least!

chloem21
June 13th, 2017

My purchased software came in about 30 mins late (I thought it was instant), nevertheless the software was installed and activated successfully on my PC which what really matters. Looking forward to the next transaction!

michaelg387
October 10th, 2017

This was the best choice by far after my horrific experience with another online vendor. I was able to download and install Windows 10 without any problems at all. I even installed all the new updates! Definitely genuine!

johnnym68
June 6th, 2017

I'm looking for a Microsoft office for my Mac since what i had before is no longer working. Tried this website since they offer cheaper price than the usual. Had doubts at first but when i was able to to install it and activate the product it seems that the product is genuine for a reseller.

floriang16
August 19th, 2019

Very good administrator.
I could not install the software purchased on their site (office 2016 at a good price) and via the "chat" they sent me a link and then took control of my computer (mac) in order to solve the problem.
"Super courteous and kind chat +++

Je n'arrivais pas à installer le logiciel acheté sur leur site (office 2016 à un bon prix) et via le"tchat" ils m'ont renvoyé un lien puis pris la main sur mon ordinateur (mac) afin de résoudre le problème.
"Tchat super courtois et aimable +++

arnoj
June 10th, 2017

I lost my MS Office after my old PC crashed, so I tried this website and they did not disappoint! The price was cheaper compared to the other vendors and it's still the same genuine software! Installed and fully functional!

haroldh46
July 13th, 2017

Their Geek Group was on top. They were superb. They figured out what I cannot do. Great job! Thank you!

providentk
August 8th, 2017

Manage to answer all my questions which I need software that works with my old machine. The customer support is good and highly intelligent.

luism74
July 11th, 2017

Their prices are cheap, almost half the price from other stores.The Windows 10 I purchased installed and worked fine. No issues with activation.

lisag240
November 28th, 2017

I bought office for my new laptop. It was installed properly and activate really well. It has all the updates from Microsoft.

ronaldt40
May 31st, 2017

It was good communication when I accidentally ordered 2 instead of 1. They manage my issue professionally and politely.

denisew98
October 10th, 2017

I really like the way my software were installed. We call Microsoft and they have confirmed that key is valid.

emmaf50
November 8th, 2017

I receive free antivirus after I purchase my access software, it such a great savings buying from this website.

robertg334
December 1st, 2017

The cost of the software is very cheap compared to other online site. It requires download and Microsoft account.

jays491
December 26th, 2017

I didn't expect them to reply to me even at this holiday! They were very helpful in my software. Never been so happy!

I buy office 2016 for mac yesterday, iv got a problem with the install, they give me the solution by tchat imediately. I recommend is a great company (i m sorry for the words, i m french)

By florian g.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareKeep UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareKeep UK?

Have a question about SoftwareKeep UK?