Softphone.co.in

Softphone.co.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Softphone.co.in also ranks 9th among Voip sites.

How would you rate Softphone.co.in?

“I am very impressed with this software (Adore Softphone)...”

Praveen p.
7/24/14

I am very impressed with this software (Adore Softphone) Awesome features it is a virtual phone for cheap calling.I have tried it on windows PC, MAC, iPhone, Android . Softphone are based on SIP. Softphone has features as Video Calling, Conferencing, Instant Messaging. I will recommend all of you to use Adore Softphone.

praveenp
July 24th, 2014
backlc
July 23rd, 2014
softphone: It is using for VoIP calling or communication between two user.This is known as virtual phone for cheap calling.
Softphone is offering softphone for windows PC, MAC, iphone, Android.Softphone are based on SIP. Softphone has video, calling, conferencing, Instant messaging.
ehsnd
July 23rd, 2014
Softphone is a virtual phone for cheap calling.It is available for all devices.
Softphone for windows PC, MAC, iPhone, Android. Softphone are based on SIP. Softphone has features as Video Calling, Conferencing, Instant Messaging.

Questions? Get answers from the Softphone.co.in staff and other customers.

With competent team and up-to-date telecom solutions, Adore Infotech has always remained a step forward in creating client friendly products and innovative solutions and always starved to keep abreast with the changing market scenario Adore Infotech...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Softphone.co.in?

Have a question about Softphone.co.in?