SofaCoversJM.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0203 807 0686
contact@sofacoversjm.co.uk

bernardm52
5/23/18

We ordered two identical covers they arrived after 3 weeks, one was different in color and smaller! Contacted customer services to arrange return. Package was never collected and we are now being ignored! they are Spanish based and do not answer the UK number on their website. STAY AWAY

carolk86
10/9/17

Website is mis-leading as this company is not based in the UK, though have a UK contact number on their website. Bought a 2 seater sofa cover £72 based on the measurements displayed on their website. No instructions on how to fit or even which way round it should be. It was clearly too small even though the size of my sofa was well within the size published. Found out they were in Spain when I tried to return it, the cost of return was £34, almost half the cost of the item. Very annoyed

ms462
9/18/17

Returned an item at my own cost to the company address in Spain, the receipt of the return was acknowledged. Despite emails and a telephone call to a very poor line compounded by an almost indiscernible Spanish accent I have not received the refund. This company does not even merit 1 star but it will not submit without a rating.

anne2048
8/29/17

Ordered two sofa covers 03/08/2017 never recieved them!!! Paid £81 which was taken from my accoun veryt quickly. Tried to email no reply, tried to telephone but Spanish opperator only who I could not understand. This company should not be trading in the UK. I have been conned, scammed, ripped off and I suspect so have many more people! You are beyond stupid if you use this company!!!

marilynn30
7/26/17

Staff on the online chat very helpful. Sent a photo of our recliner and measurements and ordered the material and colour we wanted. Fast delivery. Watched the video of fitting instructions and easily fitted it (covers up the cat clawed material on the chair beautifully!!)

nf42
12/13/16

I bought a sofa cover from the company. Having looked at the measurement, ordered it, arrived, fitted it with no instructions. Having fitted it, noticed the rip on the seating area as well as on the edges. We didnt manage to figure out why the seating area was floating. Emailed the company about the rip and how to fit the seating area. We never received an answer as to how we can fit the sofa properly. The only email we received was you have fitted it to to a wrong sofa and you have ripped it by overstretching it eventhough our sofa measurement was 157cm against the cover which should accommodate up to 210cm. Although the company has got a london number, the company is not located in London I suspect, as nobody spoke English when I called them. I would advice against giving the company any business as anything goes wrong, the fault is on the customers. The company didn't provide any further explanations to my enquiries. I am disappointed with how the company dealt with my issues. I hope nobody else will have to deal with the same issues.

suzannee7
1/4/16

A week before Xmas I emailed the company with my measurements and photo as I wasn't sure which size to order and got an immediate response. I placed my order and then emailed to check the actual colour as I know sometimes colours on screen can be deceptive. Ingrid emailed me back virtually straight away with a picture showing the actual cover against something else that was green to show the difference which was extremely helpful and put my mind at rest. A day later I got an email to say my order was being processed and would take about 5 - 10 days. Due to the Xmas holidays I received the product about a week and a half later but I think under normal circumstances I would have received it within about 5 days. The product is excellent, as another reviewer has said, a fraction of the cost of buying a new sofa or getting it professionally covered.

A slight observation - at first it was difficult to tell which way the cover was supposed to go as you don't really get any instructions with it and it doesn't tell you which is the front or back but I watched the online video and managed to work it out.

Anyway I would definitely recommend this product and company - the customer service is excellent and the product is extremely good value for money and of a good quality. Plus there is a good range of styles and colours available. Would definitely use them again.

christinee12
12/31/15

I have purchased three items with this company and have been delighted each time. The covers have transformed my old tapestry suite at a fraction of the cost it would have taken to buy a new suite. I would highly recommend.

ph1918
10/30/15

Firstly the website first page does not make you aware they are based in Spain and as my delivery charge by TNT was £5 I assumed the company was based in the UK. I have bought from them previously and was happy with the product so did not have to venture into the world of returns. This time the colour looked different than on the website so I emailed a request to return it. To my surprise you have to pay delivery even if it is an exchange.
I would just like UK customers to be aware that it will cost them at the least £30 or more to return the goods and if they are happy with that then fine.
I will put this all down to me not investigating the T's & C's and return policy thoroughly enough before purchasing but it is a warning to others to be vigilant on any website even if it is .co.uk

terryt35
6/27/15

I must totally disagree with the previous bad review.

From first viewing the website it was obvious that the company was based in Spain. However some British companies could take lessons from Sofacoversjm in customer service. I was unsure about ordering simply because viewing colours on a computer screen is never accurate. I then emailed Sofacoversjm and asked about getting samples and was advised (very quickly) that I could request up to five which would be posted out (free). I was kept up to date about the postage and every email I received was both polite, informative and helpful.

As a result I places an order which was sent via TNT. Sofacoversjm provided a direct link to TNT allowing me to track the delivery which I received on the estimated delivery date.

All in all a very easy and pleasant transaction. I am very happy with the product and would not hesitate to use this company again.

Response from Sofacoversjm S., SofaCoversJM.co.uk Representative
Dear Mr. Taylor,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so pleased to know that our service and product have met your expectations. We work every day to satisfy our customer needs with a firm commitment to continuous improvement. For that reason, we really appreciate your opinion and truly thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Yours sincerely,
Sofacoversjm.co.uk team
cjg
9/1/14

Beware of this company it is pretending to be British but is in actual fact Spanish. I ordered 2 covers which on arrival were not the colour as appeared on line. I emailed following the procedure on the web site to the letter including when it asked a suitable date to pick up the return only to be told I had to return it myself to SPAIN which would have cost me at least £50, as much as I'd paid for the item. When I pointed out the procedure stated on the web site and that it was supposed to be a UK company according to the web site address I was told I was wrong and the web site has now changed to state return to Spain. Underhand and deceitful action. If you use them be prepared to lose your money.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them unless you live in Spain or are prepared to lose your money if not as expected.

Response from Sofacoversjm S., SofaCoversJM.co.uk Representative
First of all, we would like to say that you can see the information about our company and where is based is in different part of our website, like the conditions of use, the privacy text, the help with your purchase text and, of course, our return policy. This return policy was updated several weeks before your complain and in any case the refund conditions were modified or the delivery address changed.

You placed two orders with us. The first one could not be returned for being out of time. Our customers have fourteen calendar days after receiving the product for changes and returns and in your case it has been nearly a month. You could return the second one, always following our return policy, which was at your disposition on the website and was sent to you by email too.

The domain chosen is a business decision which at no time wants to deceive our consumers. Their satisfaction is our aim and we work for that every day. Both our origin and our return policy are available on our website and the not knowledge in any case does imply its non-compliance.

Questions? Get answers from the SofaCoversJM.co.uk staff and other customers.

SofaCoversJM.co.uk?