soEmo UK

soEmo UK has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. soEmo UK ranks 123rd among Social Network sites.

How would you rate soEmo UK?

“Friendly emo community”

Amy S.
1/1/20

I have been on this website quite a few years now and met some awesome people online as well as in person. I even met my current partner off there :) It's a little dated (I understand it's being completely re-done though), but there are lots of members on there still to interact with.

amys867
January 1st, 2020

Very easy the main admin responds within 24 hours and there are also moderators.

By Amy S.

It's not a scam! Just a friendly free community for alternatives.

By Amy S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the soEmo UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about soEmo UK?

Have a question about soEmo UK?