Socratic

Socratic has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Socratic?

“Helpful, but don't angry the moderators.......”

Annabelle A.
4/16/18

I used to love the website since I love helping others with their homework. Plus, the users there are really nice and helpful, and I have written many detailed answers. However, after editing an answer that the site considered a "historical artifact," my account was disabled. It hurts me to get such feedback. I am writing this review to prevent others from experiencing the same. I would recommend other teaching websites such as Brainly or Peer Answer.

annabellea6
Annabelle A.
April 16th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Socratic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Socratic?

Have a question about Socratic?