SocialSecurity.gov

SocialSecurity.gov has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SocialSecurity.gov also ranks 12th among Retirement sites.

How would you rate SocialSecurity.gov?

“I thought I was out of luck!”

Mary H.
4/11/18

I recently lost my ssn due to moving out of state, and no where to be found in my house. I really thought I was out of luck until I found this site, ssn.gov! I made an account and they will ask you questions relevant to your current status. I request for my ssn on the website March 28th 2018, and was told I will be contacted by my email because they needed the time to look over my information. Three days went by, five days went by, after a week I received an email on April 3rd, 2018 saying my request was approved and will be receiving my social security card within 7-10 days. I have finally received my social security card yesterday, April 11th, 2018. The best day of my life! I will definitely keep this safe from now on ;) By the way, I didn't even have to pay a penny; it's absolutely 100% FREE!

“Big Fraud SCAM COMPANY”

Bennett R.
8/27/15

www.yourfilings.com/ http://www.safefilings.com/ http://ssfiling.com/ It is a scam website and only making money by misleading you guys.I am also a victim of this website. IS A HUGE FRAUD SCAM COMPANY. NEVER TRUST THEM.

bennettr10
August 27th, 2015
jasong44
February 17th, 2015
I am no more clear then going into the office in person. Unreasonable requests, and a typical inefficient government monstrosity. Unfortunately, I didn't expect anything more from this agency. 2 words, "private sector!"
darrellc20
April 7th, 2014

The site doesn't really answer questions. It shows some of the personal information that Social Security has about you such as work history but if you are waiting for a judge to make a decision you won't get any real information.

By JONATHAN C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SocialSecurity.gov staff and other customers.

Official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SocialSecurity.gov?

Have a question about SocialSecurity.gov?