Review of Soccer.com

Tel: 1-800-950-1994
custserv@sportsendeavors.com

scottyt6
2/15/19

These people are the dumbest people I have ever tried to do business with.Their shipping department has no clue to what is going on. I called and waited on the phone for 14 minutes for them to figure out what to tell me about their poor services. Planned my whole day around getting the cleats for a student and the info they sent me was entirely wrong. The shipment will not arrive until four days later. They did not apologize!!

kristic60
1/28/19

I ordered a pair of cleats for my son. We needed them fast so I had them overnighted. A week past no cleats. I called they are back ordered. I canceled the order. Fast forward 7 weeks and cleats show up and 156.00 is taken from my account including over night shipping. This also overdraws my account. Bank charges me 40.00 overdraft fee. I called and she said yes we see you canceled the order it must have been a glitch in the system. We can return money for cleats but not overnight shipping fees. (Which took 7 weeks). Or overdraft fees. I never received one email. It's been 10 days and still have not received my refund. Terrible company!!! A joke to the soccer community. Can not believe people still order from them. They did not even try to make things right. Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!

jacobf66
11/17/18

I honestly can't believe how they are still a reputable business. In December last year, I ordered a pair of boots, which I was told would be available to ship by the end of the month. A month goes by, and they still haven't been shipped, I thought it may have just slipped through on their end, so I contacted them asking why? THEY NEVER EVEN HAD THE BOOTS IN STOCK! Okay, I got my refund and life went on.

Fast forward to this week, I need some goalkeeper gloves urgently for a preseason game. I see that they have a great sale on NewBalance gloves so I go ahead and order 4 pairs. Again the website clearly states that the gloves are in stock. I even paid an extra $50 to get the gloves shipped via express shipping to arrive on time. Today I look at the order to see if the gloves have been shipped, and the order hasn't even been processed yet because they have the gloves on backorder and wouldn't be available for another month! The lady I spoke to on the phone sounded like she hated her life, and was one of the worst customer service experiences I've ever had. What I can't believe is that they still have the gloves listed as 'in stock'. Now I'm gloveless for my preseason match, and have to wait a week to get my money back so I can't even buy a different pair if I wanted to! Now I think I've learnt my lesson, absolute joke of a company.

kelseyw36
10/16/18

I was planning on placing a bulk order of Nike hoodies from Soccer.com to be given out as staff presents at our upcoming holiday party. Just to be sure, my boss and I decided to order two samples so that we could get a feel of them before we placed an order equating to thousands of dollars in hoodies. We even paid an additional $32 for "express overnight" shipping in order to get these sample hoodies as fast as possible. After I paid for the two hoodies and overnight shipping (about $150 total), I receive a confirmation email where it states "expected delivery date: Early November", nearly a month away. Within 10 minutes of placing the order, I call customer service to cancel it. The representative states that there is nothing she can do, but she will put in a request with the vendor to cancel the order. I get another email a few days later that states "the order is too far along in the process" to be cancelled.

I am appalled at their illogical order processing system and their terrible customer service. Obviously, I will never use Soccer.com again.

serpb
10/12/18

I just received a soccer ball I didn't order. Let me make it clear I've never been to Soccer.com's site. When I called their customer service they told me in the notes it said, they knew it was fraud, and paraphrasing, expected me to call. What? Why did they mail out the order then? The credit card information wasn't mine, but I don't feel confident that's true since they were willing to give out so little information, which I completely understand. I do know, I got a soccer ball, and someone else got a gift certificate (the real reason for the fraud), and possibly someone else's credit card was charged.

kukus1
10/7/18

I ordered a pair of cleats for my son who was attending a tournament and he really needed out door shoes. After paying $150 for Puma cleats. 2 weeks come and go, the tournament came and went, and finally after 2 months and a few weeks of waiting, nothing yet. AND ON TRACKING with the tracking number they provided its shows that the shoes are going to south Africa and upon tracking again it shows Sweden. WTH

How does it take for a pair of shoes to ship from North Carolina USA to Edmonton Canada. Are they walking here???

I had a similar situation with worldsoccer.com and I recently found out they are affiliated.

NEVER AGAIN.

jasonl283
10/5/18

I order two pairs of cleats in 2 different orders. I received 1 pair and the other pair got returned to them. I called 5 times to asking them when they will re-delivery the items? The customer service just keep telling me that they will resend the item after they receive the return order. USPS tracking shows they have delivered the return item a week ago. I called them again in 6th time, they still told me they have not received or scanned the returned item yet. It will take another 1-2 weeks to process it and resend me the cleat. This is ridiculous! I requested for a refund, and they also told me that they have to confirm of receiving the item before issuing the refund, it will the same as they said another 1-2 weeks. I don't know how the heck is this company SOCCER.COM still in business. If you want to order something from SOCCER.COM, make sure you have a lucky day, or pray for youself....

johnnyo25
9/21/18

I placed an order the second week of August and paid the $25 to expedite the order quickly, at least that's what I thought 2 day shipping meant. A week later and still nothing. I then called and spoke to a rep that informed me that after the 7 to 10 day processing was finished the expedited shipping would go into effect. That blew my mind and I explained to them that 2 day shipping means 2 day shipping, ( honestly the tone of voice told me that they could care less)

I finally received my son's kit and lord all mighty it was the wrong size.. The next day I sent it back, I called them to let them know and that's when my headaches really started. That's when I found out that I needed pay for a new order all over again, that utilizing the credit I already had was not possible. I ended up paying for everything once again. And the delivery date was set for the first week of October, at this point almost 2 months and still nothing.

I thought things would end there - NOPE - I received my refund from my previous order and $25 were short I called them back and they told me that they made a mistake, when they were counting the pieces returned, I said OK - innocent mistake - things happen.

I then started to receive emails telling me that the items I ordered and that were there, were really not there and that they are on back order and that the new shipping date would be for some time period for mid to late October...

How can Soccer.com think that this is OK??? I have an 8yr old that basically wants to drop out of his league because he is the odd ball of the bunch without the proper uniform.

Soccer.com does not make things easy where it should be easy.. If it was up to me I would pull Barca Academy out....

laurag306
9/13/18

I've been ordering soccer cleats for my son from soccer.com for years now, he plays soccer all year around and he's been through many pairs. They have always delivered my orders in timely manner and accepted my returns. I've always been able to get through in the phone and talk to someone who is able to respond to my questions. I'm stunned by the negative reviews, I've never had a problem and in fact they've been a great resource for me. I will continue to order from Soccer.com, I know I can trust them.

angiev15
9/9/18

I had to order 400 $worth of soccer uniforms / soccer bag for my son for his soccer club and for them to send the wrong size when I called them they said I would have to place the order again pay $400 and once they received my original order I would get refunded it's already been four weeks and I have not got my refund. And every time I call they keep telling me they are backed up. Will not be ordering from them again

nancyd277
9/8/18

When ordering I was prompted to selecting a number for the back of the shirt that I did not need. What I needed was a uniform shipped quickly. I spent to extra $25 to have it shipped in two days. Because of the number selection the shirts were much more $$ AND could not be shipped in two days! Uniforms did not arrive on time but the items did ship so I could not get my money back for the two day shipping. There is a way to be more clear about cost and what can be shipped in timely manner. My soccer league must profit heavily from this site, otherwise they would not torture the league with it

laurat194
8/28/18

Omg. 4 weeks for 2 pares socks ?? please do not buy anything in this virtual store.

hollya50
8/26/18

My daughter has had 3 pair of the Nike Superfly soccer cleats all in size 10. I ordered a special edition Superfly that was released back in February. My daughter was injured during a showcase and unable to play for 6 months. So when they arrived, I held the soccer cleats back as a surprise for when she was able to play again. The size 10 Superfly that I bought are too big which was a shock. I called customer service and the first person I spoke with said they could do an exchange for me or give me a credit. I wanted to talk to my daughter and see what she wanted to order. When I called back, I spoke with someone else and they quoted their 60 day return policy. I explained the situation and my previous conversation to no avail. So now, I am stuck with a $250.00 pair of soccer cleats that my daughter cannot wear. She plays for the DA and we go through a lot of cleats. I just wanted another size or just something that fits. I will not do business with a company that refuses to listen or understand the circumstances. I would have accepted a restocking fee, but they refuse to bend. Very disappointed.

roryh26
8/25/18

I ordered a pair of cleats for my son late evening. I tried to cancel the order in the morning because they were the wrong size but I was told they had already shipped despite not having that information emailed to me. It took a week for me to get them. By then I had already ordered another pair from another site and had them in hand. I returned the shoes the day we got them. A week later they have barely gotten them in the same state. I will have to wait another week for them to return my money to my card. This is absolutely ridiculous and they don't seem to care that it takes three weeks for this entire process. They don't seem to care that I as a consumer will never purchase another item from this site because of the lack of customer care they take.

donnac375
8/19/18

This company provides shoddy merchandise, poor customer service and takes forever to receive items. Our club recently started using Soccer.com after our local vendor closed last year. This is by far the worst experience I have ever had receiving an online purchase. I have emailed and called. I was promised to have a missing item by August 17. It's August 19th and still nothing. The funny part is that I placed the order on July 24th. I cannot understand why a company like this is still in business. Please someone open a competitor and put these guys out of business. They are terrible.

stephenw243
8/10/18

Could not fulfill order given almost three weeks and expedited shipping. Called several times and was promised it would get shipped out but never received the uniforms prior to our first tournament. Why soccer clubs use this company is unbelievable.

janaj16
8/5/18

I wish my soccer club didn't have to go through them for uniforms because I dread ordering anything from them. I ordered my younger son's uniform package and came within a week and no problems. I ordered my other son's uniform one day later and it came after 2 1/2 weeks and was missing one game Jersey! I call and they say that it got messed up in making it and didn't want to delay the order so shipped without it and have no clue when will be shipped. I call every few days and still don't know when will be shipped. Now it's over a month since I ordered and over 2 weeks since my shipment arrived and still don't know when it will be shipped. Then when I asked for extra practice jerseys to order and if can receive a discount for my troubles they said they can't and can not predict what will happen in production! Now he has a game coming up and no game Jersey! I pray my club doesn't use soccer.com in the future!!

gex
7/9/18

I ordered a soccer shoe on 7/2/18, and said it will arrive on 7/9/18. Just checked and the order now have switched to 7/13/18. I don't know why it keeps doing this. This has happened before. Before placing the order, it says a date which it will arrived, then once the order is placed, it's always 1-2 weeks afterwards. The saddest part is that there are no other sites to compete against it so they are free to lie about it whenever they want.

ronh241
7/4/18

I bought a jersey paid for two day shipping when the item didnt arrive I called FedEx they said soccer.com called and requested the item be returned .... WTF couldnt get a reason from Soccer.com, dont use this company!!! Getting a refund is impossible I had to have my credit card company involved.

rosec119
6/22/18

I dont know how else to warm you! Ive been thru HELL with this company. They are LIARS!! Shipping says one thing and you wont get youre item for 2 months, still waiting. I call and they promise to reinburse me 10% (what a joke) for the inconvenience and still NEVER got it! Call them again and they cant find my order. I ordered my husbands Soccer Jersey a month before the World Cup... looks like Ill hell be getting it when the World Cup is over. Im so sad his gift didnt work out. Just stay ways regardless if u get 20% off, which I didnt use but keep getting emails for .... ugh! Not worth the stress. And he time on the phone. They dont care or will do anything to help you !!!!!!!!

karenc494
6/20/18

Horrible company! I payed for 2 day shipping after a week I called bc I didn't received nothing and I have to cancel the order. Stay away...

geoffw34
5/30/18

After reading all the bad reviews, I was not expecting fast delivery by any means. But, sure enough, I received the package in a pretty fast time. Maybe I just got lucky?

jeffreys185
5/15/18

Do not every buy from them, they do not stand behind their products at all. Horrible customer service.

mrw23
4/26/18

My son and his friend have been waiting for months for their game jerseys for their club team. They have been on backorder since at least late February and soccer.com keeps pushing out the date. In addition, the items that are in stock when ordered take FOREVER to get. It took 3 weeks for my first shipment to come in. I only order from them as necessary because all the club uniforms come from them. Horrible service.

peterl274
4/11/18

They send my package to the wrong address due to a mix up with the street number. First of all, if the mailing and similar billing address were similar, my credit card should have not been validated, that tells me they don't even protect their customers by verifying that.
Then, the wrong address that Fedex physically delivered the package to, DOES NOT exist. I went down the street and look for it myself, the block doesn't even go that high.
They kept on insisting they delivered it and there was nothing they would do. Terrible and uneducated customer service. Better web sites online

There are obviously going to be some people satisfied here and there but majority, it's really bad. I would suggest don't risk it.

By Bianca G.

Questions? Get answers from the Soccer.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Soccer.com