Review of Soaps Gone Buy

Tel: +1-800-846-7595
swoods@soapsgonebuy.com

anitay
11/13/12

Not a good business at all! No return calls, no order filled or delivered! No return emails... I feel a fool for not checking to see of any complaints, going strictly by the few good reviews it had on another site that had a vid for homemade soap... Seems Soapsgonebuy.com is great at getting their money the next day but fail at filling, delivering product peeps buy from them, as well as lack of communication as mentioned above...will never do business with them again and plan to take the next step necessary to recover my money.

genah
10/31/12

I ordered some soap from this website and paid through PayPal, which went through immediately. 30 days later I have not received the order nor have I received any responses to my 3 emails inquiring about it. I tried to call 2 different phone numbers listed on the site and got disconnected messages. I found there are 13 complaints with the BBB against them for taking payment and not sending the merchandise. There are 2 reports against them on RipOffReport.com. Add another number to each of those sites as that is what I will be doing as soon as I finish here. I just finished opening a dispute with PayPal against them. Don't even try to order from them. Don't even look or go to the site to start with. I would rate it zero stars but this system makes you put "something".

tinak3
4/6/11

I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO PURCHASE ONE PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY. About a year and a half ago, I tried to buy a product called Soilove from soapsgonebuy.com. They informed me that they couldn't fill the order and I was refunded. On March 9th, forgetting my previous experience, I tried to order again. 2 weeks went by without word. I called and the owner had a lengthy message on the answering machine describing all the woes and bad luck that kept her from filling orders. I emailed her and she said she would have the product the following week and would ship asap. 2 weeks later, I email with no response. I email again, twice in the same week - no response. Finally I just emailed a couple days ago and asked her to refund the order if they can't fill it, as the payment hit my credit card almost a month prior. I've gotten an email saying it will be refunded but I haven't seen it yet. It certainly wasn't the worst buying experience ever, as I'm almost certain I'll get my money back, but it was a HUGE waste of time. Don't try to buy Soilove from soapsgonebuy.com!

Questions? Get answers from the Soaps Gone Buy staff and other customers.

Soaps Gone Buy?