Review of Daimer

marketing@daimer.com

ivang60
Ivan G.
1/31/19

please answer the emails, ask for information about some accessories of the Klennjet Mega 1000cvp, and I did not receive an answer, in the same way, I ask if you need spare parts, can you help me?

jenniferh774
Jennifer H.
1/30/19

Needed more detail brushes. Easy to find what I needed. Love my steamer!! We have rental properties, and my steamer is great for cleaning many different things from grimy grout to greasy stoves with little to no chemical cleaners.

markc732
Mark C.
1/12/19

Alex Enos helped me through the entire order and was really patient with my questions. This is what good salesmanship and customer service is about. Well done sir.

tyrellr2
Tyrell R.
12/19/18

called and spoke to a person about finding a replacement handle for my xph-5900i and she could not help me with a part number. she assumed that by telling me how to look up items on the web page I could order the part. I assure you you do not have a replacement handle listed on you website no matter how hard you search. the employee did try to connect me with someone more knowledgeable.

anonymousx244
anonymous X.
12/17/18

This order makes it 4 separate buildings where we keep a machine for use. Sharing a machine is NOT an option because it is needed almost daily. No problems with any of them-not even the 4 year old unit.

anonymousa383
anonymous A.
11/26/18

I have worked with Daimer for over 10 years and have always been very satisfied with their service.
Suzanne

kennethh205
Kenneth H.
11/13/18

when I called sales dept. I talked with a sales rep who answered all my questions , I was on the phone for at least an 1/2 hr. he never tried to push me off.

larryd99
Larry D.
10/25/18

Need to find out if repairs are possible on older model of this Steamer... Please call: Larry Davis @ (219) 488-6052

michaely79
Michael Y.
10/10/18

All went smoothly so far. A better operating manual would be nice. Or even a simple sticker on what order to turn the pump, heater(s), and vac on would be nice.

Easy to order, quick shipping (free), easy set up, and easy operations.
Couldn't be happier.

Thanks.

isaacg31
Isaac G.
9/20/18

Website was easy to use. I just wasn't able to find where the carpet cleaning chemicals are. The machine works just like advertised. Heats up water fast, very portable and powerful!

jenniferh578
jennifer h.
8/29/18

I will update this after I receive my product. I'm assuming that Daimer Industries has great customer service and prompt shipping!!

J. Howard

sarahe140
Sarah E.
8/21/18

would like to see more reviews of your machines, but overall good experience found what I was looking for. Thank you

yakimar53
Yakima R.
7/29/18

I absolutely love the excellence with customer service as I researched this machine for over 2 months....every question answered as I am a homeowner and probably not their typical buyer. Now having the machine, I find it so easy every homeowner that wants to clean regularly especially pets have the power in their fingertips to do so at a professional level. I've always enjoyed the best of the best and I've found that with MY XPH5900i and it's the cutest (and most effective) machine I've seen in my months of researching.
Very Pleased!

ruin4
Rui N.
6/5/18

Working with Daimer has been a wonderful experience. Everyone I have interaction with, whether email or phone, has been prompt and professional.

stephyenk1
stephyen k.
5/27/18

so far so good. I do wonder if the item will show signs of wear and tear because it is refurbished. How old is it?

jessel47
Jesse L.
4/26/18

Your website did not make it easy to find the parts I needed. There wasn't a menu, that I could find, that led directly where I needed to go. I instead, had to use your search engine several times with different keywords before I finally found what I wanted. The website should be much easier to navigate.

clarad25
Clara D.
4/9/18

I expected more, I like it works and santizes, but the videos and statements lead to believe Steam is magic theirs some things it Cleans great like mesh oven filter but if a surface is really ready it's best to clean and then Steam the harder areas or grooves, wasn't impressed

lindah496
Linda H.
3/16/18

We bought our Kleenjet from Daimer over a decade ago. Over these many years of frequent and hard use, it has only required two minor repairs, and is still going strong. We love our Kleenjet, and everyone wants to borrow it when they see what a great job of cleaning it does, and how easy it is to use. The folks at Daimer were pleasant to deal with too. We would definitely purchase from them again.

andrewh275
Andrew H.
3/14/18

I am very happy with my steamer it work very well for me price is Little Steep but you get what you pay for

tammyt59
Tammy T.
3/13/18

Very easy site to navigate. Loved my first steamer so much, I’m buying a second one to use at home.

glendah29
Glenda H.
2/14/18

The pop up to sign up for newsletter etc keeps popping up making it difficult to shop or buy and I signed up twice have not gotten any newsletters or info.

chriss556
Chris S.
12/11/17

I talked to Alex in sales before purchasing the Kleen Jet pro plus 300cs and he was very helpful in answering all my questions. I was very pleased great customer care!

judithm110
Judith M.
12/9/17

I'm delighted with my steam cleaner and the accessories! Also, Alex was awesome to work with. Thank you so much!

johnw1028
John W.
12/4/17

Good experience. Perhaps a chart offering machine comparisons by key attribute would have been helpful - had to bounce back and forth between machines...

jamiec129
Jamie C.
12/2/17

I love my Daimer KleenJet Pro Plus 300CS and I love being able to easily replace the brushes and accessories when necessary. Thank you for making such a quality product.

Questions? Get answers from the Daimer staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Daimer