Review of Daimer

marketing@daimer.com

josea185
Jose A.
6/17/19

I just want to make an observation: I tried to delete an article in my order and I was not able to do it.

pamelag142
Pamela G.
6/5/19

I am purchasing the same machine that one of my clients has. I recommended it to her. I clean houses for a living, and love this machine!

margareth251
Margaret H.
6/3/19

I am over 60 years old and have finally been convinced that there is a better way to clean with DAiMER. It will be easier to clean without damaging the surfaces with either too much water or pressure from a pressure washer. I have a covered front porch where the vinyl gets dirty. It's a win, win, win. I can't wait to start using it. Thank you.

maryb582
MARY B.
4/19/19

It's a little confusing to figure out which attachments work with which models but CS is very helpful.

whitneys60
Whitney S.
4/12/19

Alex and Matthew in Customer Service were fantastic! They answered all of my questions and were extremely patient with me. Thank you!

annae57
Anna E.
4/9/19

Alex is so good natured and friendly, not to mention informative and knowledgeable. Quick Customer service and quick access to representatives who can address your questions (without having to go through series of departments) was a valuable plus for me.

connien21
Connie N.
3/6/19

We LOVE our steam cleaner - our school sparkles and we are 15 years old. We get many many compliments from visitors on how beautiful our building looks. My head custodian loves the ease and efficiency of her new machine!

ivang60
Ivan G.
1/31/19

please answer the emails, ask for information about some accessories of the Klennjet Mega 1000cvp, and I did not receive an answer, in the same way, I ask if you need spare parts, can you help me?

markc732
Mark C.
1/12/19

Alex Enos helped me through the entire order and was really patient with my questions. This is what good salesmanship and customer service is about. Well done sir.

jenniferh774
Jennifer H.
1/9/19

Needed more detail brushes. Easy to find what I needed. Love my steamer!! We have rental properties, and my steamer is great for cleaning many different things from grimy grout to greasy stoves with little to no chemical cleaners.

tyrellr2
Tyrell R.
12/19/18

called and spoke to a person about finding a replacement handle for my xph-5900i and she could not help me with a part number. she assumed that by telling me how to look up items on the web page I could order the part. I assure you you do not have a replacement handle listed on you website no matter how hard you search. the employee did try to connect me with someone more knowledgeable.

anonymousx244
anonymous X.
12/17/18

This order makes it 4 separate buildings where we keep a machine for use. Sharing a machine is NOT an option because it is needed almost daily. No problems with any of them-not even the 4 year old unit.

anonymousa383
anonymous A.
11/26/18

I have worked with Daimer for over 10 years and have always been very satisfied with their service.
Suzanne

kennethh205
Kenneth H.
11/13/18

when I called sales dept. I talked with a sales rep who answered all my questions , I was on the phone for at least an 1/2 hr. he never tried to push me off.

larryd99
Larry D.
10/25/18

Need to find out if repairs are possible on older model of this Steamer... Please call: Larry Davis @ (219) 488-6052

michaely79
Michael Y.
9/19/18

All went smoothly so far. A better operating manual would be nice. Or even a simple sticker on what order to turn the pump, heater(s), and vac on would be nice.

Easy to order, quick shipping (free), easy set up, and easy operations.
Couldn't be happier.

Thanks.

isaacg31
Isaac G.
8/30/18

Website was easy to use. I just wasn't able to find where the carpet cleaning chemicals are. The machine works just like advertised. Heats up water fast, very portable and powerful!

jenniferh578
jennifer h.
8/29/18

I will update this after I receive my product. I'm assuming that Daimer Industries has great customer service and prompt shipping!!

J. Howard

sarahe140
Sarah E.
8/21/18

would like to see more reviews of your machines, but overall good experience found what I was looking for. Thank you

yakimar53
Yakima R.
7/8/18

I absolutely love the excellence with customer service as I researched this machine for over 2 months....every question answered as I am a homeowner and probably not their typical buyer. Now having the machine, I find it so easy every homeowner that wants to clean regularly especially pets have the power in their fingertips to do so at a professional level. I've always enjoyed the best of the best and I've found that with MY XPH5900i and it's the cutest (and most effective) machine I've seen in my months of researching.
Very Pleased!

ruin4
Rui N.
6/5/18

Working with Daimer has been a wonderful experience. Everyone I have interaction with, whether email or phone, has been prompt and professional.

stephyenk1
stephyen k.
5/27/18

so far so good. I do wonder if the item will show signs of wear and tear because it is refurbished. How old is it?

jessel47
Jesse L.
4/3/18

Your website did not make it easy to find the parts I needed. There wasn't a menu, that I could find, that led directly where I needed to go. I instead, had to use your search engine several times with different keywords before I finally found what I wanted. The website should be much easier to navigate.

clarad25
Clara D.
3/19/18

I expected more, I like it works and santizes, but the videos and statements lead to believe Steam is magic theirs some things it Cleans great like mesh oven filter but if a surface is really ready it's best to clean and then Steam the harder areas or grooves, wasn't impressed

tammyt59
Tammy T.
2/20/18

Very easy site to navigate. Loved my first steamer so much, I’m buying a second one to use at home.

Questions? Get answers from the Daimer staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Daimer