Review of SneakerNice

SneakerNice reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

hardcorep
4/27/16

$#*! this website scammer only

nandis1
1/13/16

Yes, what everyone else said! I ordered two pairs of sneakers. Both were the wrong color. The site is now shut down and nobody will respond to emails. I wish I had read the reviews first.

tinam62
11/6/15

This is the worst site to purchase shoes from. I ordered two pairs of shoes and they bother the wrong shoes. I emailed them to exchange or get a refund and they asked me to send a picture of the shoes I received. Then they sent and email asking me to give them time to figure out what happened because they are not the one's who package them, that UPS packages them. Long story short there where several emails back and forth to each other still no results. I still have the wrong ugly shoes i didnt order and they took my money.

kitag
10/6/15

Good looking out ppl!

joeh77
8/30/15

Ordered 2 pairs. Finally was sent one wrong pair. Don't respond to e-mails. Ask for pictures and then do nothing. Finally went through CC card company to get my money back.............The customer sericve is a disgrace. Will never, ever, deal with them again..........

angell41
5/11/15

Please do not order from this site!!! They will send you the wrong order then give you a list of things to do in order to get a refund which is just to use time. They want you to pay for return shipping which is higher than the actual item. Constantly, they're telling you to wait before shipping them back. Worst customer service ever!!

samantham30
2/23/15

this company is horrible they get you for your money i paod $236 for one pair of jordans and they where the wrong size, been emailing tbem for aweek and no response!

johns753
9/23/14

Never $#*! with these people without NO phone number NO contact but BY email and THEY don't respond back

undraeg
7/9/13

THEY SUCK! SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE THE SHOE I WANTED IN STOCK SO THEY STILL CHARGE MY CARD, SAID MY PACKAGE WAS ON THE WAY. I FIGURED THEY FOUND THE COLOR I WANTED.THEY SHOES ARRIVED BUT NOT THE ONES I ORDERED. IM STILL DEALING WITH THEM NOW TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKE LIKE PAYING ME TO SHIP THEM BACK. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

sergiol
10/25/10

Complete $#*!. They sell illegal *name brand shoes* that are fake. They fall apart and never want to refund anything. If they do refund they charge you 12 dollars for first pair and 6 for every other

karenh9
10/19/10

I ordered 4 pairs of airforce 1s off this company and every pair fell to bits within 5 times of wearing them. Have contacted them, they asked for pictures, I sent them and they still refused to do anything about it.

user314
1/31/09

sneakernice.com -

I feel the same way they aint even answer to my email

By Rotundo J.

Questions? Get answers from the SneakerNice staff and other customers.

SneakerNice?