This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SneakerNice

SneakerNice has a consumer rating of 1 star from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SneakerNice also ranks 69th among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate SneakerNice?

“A sin! Beware!”

Joe H.
8/30/15

Ordered 2 pairs. Finally was sent one wrong pair. Don't respond to e-mails. Ask for pictures and then do nothing. Finally went through CC card company to get my money back... The customer sericve is a disgrace. Will never, ever, deal with them again...

joeh77
August 30th, 2015
angell41
May 11th, 2015
Please do not order from this site! They will send you the wrong order then give you a list of things to do in order to get a refund which is just to use time. They want you to pay for return shipping which is higher than the actual item. Constantly, they're telling you to wait before shipping them back. Worst customer service ever!
nandis1
January 13th, 2016
Yes, what everyone else said! I ordered two pairs of sneakers. Both were the wrong color. The site is now shut down and nobody will respond to emails. I wish I had read the reviews first.
tinam62
November 6th, 2015
This is the worst site to purchase shoes from. I ordered two pairs of shoes and they bother the wrong shoes. I emailed them to exchange or get a refund and they asked me to send a picture of the shoes I received. Then they sent and email asking me to give them time to figure out what happened because they are not the one's who package them, that UPS packages them. Long story short there where several emails back and forth to each other still no results. I still have the wrong ugly shoes i didnt order and they took my money.
hardcorep
April 27th, 2016
$#*! this website scammer only
johns753
September 23rd, 2014
Never $#*! with these people without NO phone number NO contact but BY email and THEY don't respond back
kitag
October 6th, 2015
Good looking out ppl!
samantham30
February 23rd, 2015
This company is horrible they get you for your money i paod $236 for one pair of jordans and they where the wrong size, been emailing tbem for aweek and no response!
undraeg
July 9th, 2013
THEY SUCK! SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE THE SHOE I WANTED IN STOCK SO THEY STILL CHARGE MY CARD, SAID MY PACKAGE WAS ON THE WAY. I FIGURED THEY FOUND THE COLOR I WANTED. THEY SHOES ARRIVED BUT NOT THE ONES I ORDERED. IM STILL DEALING WITH THEM NOW TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKE LIKE PAYING ME TO SHIP THEM BACK. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.
sergiol
October 25th, 2010
Complete $#*!. They sell illegal *name brand shoes* that are fake. They fall apart and never want to refund anything. If they do refund they charge you 12 dollars for first pair and 6 for every other
karenh9
October 19th, 2010
I ordered 4 pairs of airforce 1s off this company and every pair fell to bits within 5 times of wearing them. Have contacted them, they asked for pictures, I sent them and they still refused to do anything about it.
user314
January 31st, 2009

I feel the same way they aint even answer to my email

By Rotundo J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SneakerNice staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SneakerNice?

Have a question about SneakerNice?