Review of Snapfish.ca

support@snapfish.ca

shandiw1
1/15/16

1/15/16
I made my order Dec 4th 2015 and paid for 2 day delivery. By the 10th, it was still in process so I did the chat thing and was told 24 more hours. I used their chat every 2 days until Christmas eve, and I was told 24 hours each time. On Christmas eve, I was told I would be contacted Christmas Day with an update. I advised the employee that no one was going to contact me Christmas Day. ..even their website said they had a two day shutdown, and I was told I would be contacted regardless. I wasn't surprised when I was not contacted, and following the holiday, I used chat again. I asked for a refund and they told me my order was queued for processing and would be shipped January 6th. This was the first time I had been given a concrete date, and not wanting to make a 50 page photo book on a different site, I agreed to wait. January 6th has obviously come and gone and I heard nothing. Once again I went on chat and was told "soon". Since then, I've chatted about every 2 days, with them promising thst an escalated service ticket had been created and that a "higher level" would be contacting me. It is now January 15th and it is still "in process". I was just told again that I would be contacted in 24 hours. I have never seen such poor customer service. I have over 15 chat transcripts with false promises and I am considering forwarding them to the media. I think it's time this company was outed for the fraud they are perpetuating. They had no problem taking my money December 4th, and despite their before Christmas guarentee and countless other promises they made me, I have nothing. I was a long time customer, but no more. I should have just flushed my money down the toilet. It would have been less painful

linov2
12/23/15

i ordered a small photo album December 1st. I specifically advised it was a Christmas gift and also paid for 2 day shipping premium.
Well guess what?? if the order takes nearly a month to process it does not matter how fast the shipping is now is it?
So here I am, thinking I have a special gift to give to a special person but it is not going to happen!
And their Customer Service People are only phone operators, they politely and patronizingly tell you how sorry they are.....
Last time I will ever do business with Snapfish again......

eh26
12/15/13

They make a great product (calendars - large), asides from a few annoyances with the website and order processing.
Despite these annoyances we have been a repeat customer for the past 4 years or so.

An example of website annoyance, once you add a project to your order it is not possible (or at least apparent) on how to change order quantity. We had to delete then re-order!

Order processing times vary wildly, with apparent priority to smaller orders. We placed 3 identical orders for calendars to have them shipped direct to different cities where our friends/relatives live. At time of this review our orders (Standard shipping) of 1-2 calendars have been processed, shipped, and delivered, while our priority 2-day ship order of 5 calendars has yet to be picked up by courier.

Tip, google for coupon codes.

bl875
11/29/13

WORST WEBSITE EVER! They have far to many issues with saving your project. I tried 4 different browsers and three different computers and every time I went to save my project I received an "error" and my work was lost. Avoid this site and use one such as pica boo - they know what they are doing.

Questions? Get answers from the Snapfish.ca staff and other customers.

Snapfish.ca?