Smart-single.com.au reviews

6/22/16

Helo

johanr
6/9/11

It is fake! , sending email or info.. They will always say they did not receive it.

erich3
1/13/10

I hate to break this to you guys, but this site is not a scam. I've been chatting with my chat partner for all most 12 months and we're about to meet for the first time. If you didn't get a reply from the first free text that you sent out it either means:
-The person you sent your text to wasn't interested in you!
or
-The person didn't know what or who the text was from and so, understandably, didn't reply.
or
-The profiles on the site are fairly old. So the person you sent your free text to may not use that number any more.

Because it charges at premium sms rates, again, does not mean it's a scam. It just means its expensive. 'Smart-single' only charges you for the messages you send and not at all for texts any received (or anything else). Real sms scams keep sending you out texts and charging you for them. I know because i've been hit by one.

Also It doesn't hide the fact that it charges $3.00 per text sent. A real scam site would. If you had read the terms and conditions you would have seen their CLEARLY STATED rates.

To the stupid Fxxk who doesn't understand all this and reported 'Smart-single' in WA: well done. The site is down. The owner will be being unfairly investigated and i just hope i meet my chat partner before they turn the number off too. You Fxxking idiot.

This is another great example of stupid moralist people making someone out to be bad that isn't and causing them to suffer because of stupid moralistic peoples stupidity.

I'm soo pissed off!

Sisyphus1985@hotmail

davidp4
10/27/09

This website claims to provide free sms messages to the profile of the person you choose to meet. On checking my phone account today I was disgusted to find that I have been duped, not only in being charged $3.00 Premium text per message that I replied to but more importantly I feel cheated because I was sooo excited about meeting the person and stayed up till 4:30am, but now dismayed that the person I was texting is also probably a hoax. I will be placing a complaint with the Department of Commerce, Consumer Protection in WA. Maybe all those that similarly got scammed should do the same. BEWARE!!!

chrisc4
8/28/09

fake profiles, they also go under the name smart-chat.com.au
beware will hit you with premium text fees.

darrenh
3/9/09

smart-singles txt scam - you carnt even get in tuch with there head office thay say that thay will get back to you or thay just hung up on you stay away from it

Questions? Get answers from the Smart-single.com.au staff and other customers.

Smart-single.com.au?