Slither.io

Slither.io has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Slither.io ranks 39th among Games sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Slither.io?

“My Favorite Game”

hello l.
12/16/20

My favorite game ever! It will get 5 stars when i get 1st place And when it stops lagging whatever comes first

“Way Too Hard For Points!”

Drew V.
2/12/21

This game is way too hard to get points, which is a problem. Boost takes away your points, so that is slightly worse. I recommend crazy games instead. Almost impossible to get 3,000 points! Do not recommend!

drewv8
February 12th, 2021

lighty
July 22nd, 2018

I don't mind this game, however, there is a repeated player there every day, who thinks they OWN the game. Barely ANYONE can get through the more clustered area of the game, which usually is in the center, without this player killing off the others.
I think, this game should have a separate beginners level.

mike16
January 11th, 2021

I was touched by one of the snakes and now i have aids. It's terminal please help me. HELP HELP *DIES*

Tip for consumers:
Not Sure

Products used:
Not Sure

severinv
Severin V.
October 21st, 2017

Omg I just love this game so much! Hours of fun! Although it can make you really mad when you are super big but you just got killed. Best .io game!

Tip for consumers:
Best .io games are slither.io, agar.io, splix.io, paper.io, spinz.io, superhex.io, and wormax.io.

hellol2
December 16th, 2020

My favorite game ever! It will get 5 stars when i get 1st place

And when it stops lagging whatever comes first

bobf56
May 20th, 2016

I love the game super fun it doesn't lag at all i love it p. S keep up the good work and i also love agar.io

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Slither.io staff and other customers.

The smash-hit game! Play with millions of players around the world and try to become the longest of the day!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slither.io?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.5
Have a question about Slither.io?