Review of Skiviez

Pembroke Pines,, FL 33029, US
support@skiviez.com

thomw10
11/28/17

Recently I was surprised by Skiviez when I got my Skiviez points. This being my third time purchase from the store, I had no idea that I get points. Well, that made my total amount go down a little. The next time I will collect for a longer duration to get more discount. Thanks for doing something like this guys, I look forward to shop more.

jannickd
8/9/17

I don't like using any brand other than Calvin Klein and Addicted. I used to buy Calvin Klein underwear from the site. Recently, they launched Addicted. Now, I don't have to visit any other store. Highly recommended to all those who prefer brand name and style when it comes to shopping for the undergarments.

danishl
3/27/17

I wasnt sure about the quality with any online stores, but skiviez was good. I would prefer them for my next purchase.

domnk
3/21/17

I wasn't sure of getting underwear online, because you don't get the feel of the product. I just gave a try with Skiviez and they proved themselves at the very first impression. I was really skeptical about the quality, but when I received my briefs I was surprised. The quality and the fabric was really good and soft to touch. I wouldnt mind shopping again from Skiviez.

devidg
3/16/17

I ordered the thong of Cover Male that was pretty expensive, but is the wrong size. I cannot use it. It turns out I need to check the size chart of the site properly. However, my complaint was registered instantly and the product was replaced in a week. I'm really happy with the customer support of the site. This is one factor that most of the shopping sites fail to provide. The easy return policies and great customer service of Skiviez have got me hooked.

jeffm158
12/9/16

I recently shopped from the Black Friday sale and Cyber Monday offers of Skiviez. Got my product at nearly half the original prices of the underwear. The best thing is that I get to choose from a collection of so many brands.

morig
6/13/16

I completely invested in something worth the money at Skiviez. Searching the product was a little tricky, but I got what I desired at a very discounted price. Calvin Klein briefs are very comfortable and so is the buying from the online site. You guys just should add a few more options in filters and youre good to go.

jonh66
4/20/16

Recently I shopped online from Skiviez and it was the best feeling. Why I felt so good was because my parents do not allow me to wear sexy pieces like thongs and jockstraps so I went ahead and bought it from the store. Initially I was scared that my parents would know, but the people at the website made sure that I got my parcel without anyone knowing about it. I got what I was looking and am really happy with it. Will look forward some more purchases from Skiviez because of the offers I have there.

deent2
8/27/15

Skiviez is a great online store with numerous options to choose from. Product delivery was a bit problematic but rest was a cake walk. Got the right package that looks exceptionally stunning with good customer support.

Questions? Get answers from the Skiviez staff and other customers.

Skiviez?