SkiTrek.in

SkiTrek.in has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SkiTrek.in also ranks 9th among Travel Visas sites.

• I contacted the Skitrek outsourcing with regards to a CS Visa.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SkiTrek.in?

“Best Immigration Consultant In New DelhiSkitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd |”

AJAY Y.
2/5/19

Wonderful Experience at Skitrek Outsourcing for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!

“They are cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Pradeep K.
12/19/19

All the 27 users who gave a 5* might be Skitrek people or they are paid for their comments. They are just cheating people's hard-earned money. After you transfer the money all their email, the phone will be disconnected, Never believe them and waste your money.

cs visa (4)
pradeepk130
December 19th, 2019
ajayy4
February 5th, 2019
akanshas6
October 28th, 2019
This is Fake company I have paid 71,650 RS for my Visa processing now there phone is not reachable and invalid number saying dont to where to contact
jitendrap5
October 15th, 2018
People the below reviews has been added by skitrek. This is fake and they will ask for money at start.
shilpap6
December 20th, 2018
I had applied for CS visa but unfortunately could not submit the spouse SPS certificate so they easily consider my problem and refunded my fee back in the given time as per the policy .
Thanks for your help , support and great understanding.

Mr.&Mrs. Patil
vinayaka
Vinayak A.
January 7th, 2019
Excellent service and a great supporting staff!!! Got my Quality Migrant Admission Scheme Visa for Hong Kong within 5 months..thanks every member of Skitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. for their generous support. This is highly appreciated.
niyatid
December 26th, 2017
It was a good overwhelming and the process was so smooth and convenient that it took only five months for getting an austalian PR Visa..Thanks for your support.
satheeshj
October 22nd, 2018
I was treated with admiration for the initial moment in a long time feel that there are some immigration consultant who think about their candidates as opposed to the money they could search out of them.I would completely suggest skitrek outsourcing to others. Its hard to find a excellent, sincere, and knowledgeable immigration consultant and you are outstanding.:)
santoshm4
June 17th, 2019
Yess i am also having good experience with Skitrek Outsourcing. Thanks for your fabulous & bountiful support for my application.
hitolol
November 3rd, 2018
I contacted the Skitrek outsourcing with regards to a CS Visa. Everyone at the firm was very supportive and the visa was permitted very rapidly with no issues. Overall I am happy with their service, mainly in the conversations I have had with the Rakhi . She is very responsive and knowledgeable in providing detailed explanations on every call. This is an outstanding firm that does an tremendous job looking out for the best interests of their candidates.
bhusanv
March 13th, 2019
Hands up for Skitrek Outsourcing great support best service.
Thanks you Team for your outstanding work.

Bhusan Vernekar
nitint7
April 10th, 2019
Apology for my negative review but now i am fully delighted with your communication your services. i am trying to delete my review but it is not been deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Nitin
rajivp5
April 2nd, 2019
Very thorough and knowledgeable all. I would surely recommend skitrek to anyone who needs firm registration services performed in a meticulous & timely manner.

Regrards
Swetank & Rajiv
premk22
November 26th, 2018
I want to thank skitrek outsourcing from the bottom of my heart. they are very helpful and treated me with respect. Really just an incomparable processing with my case.
sudhirr1
September 8th, 2018
I have very good experience with Skitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.I work with them to file for CS Visa. All the process run smoothly, they guide me with transparency and I got my visa actually. Skitrek were really skilled with my process and I'm really thankful for their support & guidance. I shall for sure recommend to anybody.
vikramp7
August 31st, 2018
Thanks for your help ,I selected you because of your custom-made service & logical fees, relationship, and experience.

Vikram
alikuranid
October 22nd, 2018
I have to say about my experience with skitrek outsourcing , from beginning to completion they were very helpful, and professional in what they did in processing my application be successful complete. I would definitely recommend their services.

Alikurani
kirant8
March 29th, 2019
One of the best passport agent in south delhi. They guide me how to apply police verification certificate online
rishus2
June 13th, 2018
Thank you Skitrek Team. You helped us finalize a difficult case. Your cognition and determination was highly appreciated .

Saurabh rishu
*******373
geethae
October 12th, 2017
Skitrek outsourcing is like a family to me . I put them in my prayers always. My 3 years was around the different consultant in chennai , but with skitrek I saw professionalism , humanism, and action at the right times. They never decline any of our requirement they always shortout our quesries, they treat us with respect and humility. Our experience with them was just fantabulous !!! We love them !!! We hope others like us can find a consultant "skitrek outsourcing".
Horion family.
rupeshl
July 5th, 2017
I got my Hong Kong visa, and I'd like to thank you skitrek staff all the effort you put in, I appreciate it very much!" :)
vijayendrat
April 3rd, 2019
Yess.. a bit time taking service but overall it was good and got CS visa approval in five months.

Thanks
Vijayendra Tikku
afreens
October 28th, 2017
SKITREK team work is outstanding and very clear, i appreciate their work. thanks for realistic approach ...Highly recommended
firoza1
May 3rd, 2017
got my express entry visa in hand within 7 months. highly impressed with the level of service provided by them...will surely recommend my friends and relatives as well to go through the smooth process of visa processing if they are looking to get a PR visa in abroad countries...thank u so much Skitrek.
muthukaruppank
April 17th, 2018
Due to some interpersonal problem i could not continue my process for visa filling but they (skitrek outsourcing) smoothly refunded my fund in the given time duration
thanku for considering my probllem and refund.

Never give money to them, they are just cheating. They will take your money and just ignore your phone and emails.

By Pradeep K.