Review of SkiTrek.in

Tel: 011-6565014
info@skitrek.in

santoshm4
6/17/19

Yess i am also having good experience with Skitrek Outsourcing. Thanks for your fabulous & bountiful support for my application.

nitint7
4/10/19

Apology for my negative review but now i am fully delighted with your communication your services. i am trying to delete my review but it is not been deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Nitin

vijayendrat
4/3/19

Yess.. a bit time taking service but overall it was good and got CS visa approval in five months.

Thanks
Vijayendra Tikku

rajivp5
4/2/19

Very thorough and knowledgeable all. I would surely recommend skitrek to anyone who needs firm registration services performed in a meticulous & timely manner.

Regrards
Swetank & Rajiv

kirant8
3/29/19

One of the best passport agent in south delhi. They guide me how to apply police verification certificate online

bhusanv
3/13/19

Hands up for Skitrek Outsourcing great support best service.
Thanks you Team for your outstanding work.

Bhusan Vernekar

ajayy4
2/5/19

Wonderful Experience at Skitrek Outsourcing for my Australian PR. These guys are so professional and their response are also very prompt and to the point. They definitely make sure that nothing is missed in the application. I surely recommend them!

vinayaka
Vinayak A.
1/7/19

Excellent service and a great supporting staff!!! Got my Quality Migrant Admission Scheme Visa for Hong Kong within 5 months..thanks every member of Skitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. for their generous support. This is highly appreciated.

shilpap6
12/20/18

I had applied for CS visa but unfortunately could not submit the spouse SPS certificate so they easily consider my problem and refunded my fee back in the given time as per the policy .
Thanks for your help , support and great understanding.

Mr.&Mrs. Patil

suruchid
12/10/18

Thanks for your support & help to eshtablishing our business. i will recommend you to every business partners.

Suruchi Dayapal

rigneshbhaip
12/3/18

yeah!!! having very good experience.
but i have a suggestion that you should open a branch in kutch.

premk22
11/26/18

I want to thank skitrek outsourcing from the bottom of my heart. they are very helpful and treated me with respect. Really just an incomparable processing with my case.

sreekumars
11/15/18

Thank you skitrek team for getting my visa. i will surely recommend you to my friends and relatives.

Thanks
Sreekumar

hitolol
11/3/18

I contacted the Skitrek outsourcing with regards to a CS Visa. Everyone at the firm was very supportive and the visa was permitted very rapidly with no issues. Overall I am happy with their service, mainly in the conversations I have had with the Rakhi . She is very responsive and knowledgeable in providing detailed explanations on every call. This is an outstanding firm that does an tremendous job looking out for the best interests of their candidates.

satheeshj
10/22/18

I was treated with admiration for the initial moment in a long time feel that there are some immigration consultant who think about their candidates as opposed to the money they could search out of them.I would completely suggest skitrek outsourcing to others. Its hard to find a excellent, sincere, and knowledgeable immigration consultant and you are outstanding.:)

alikuranid
10/22/18

I have to say about my experience with skitrek outsourcing , from beginning to completion they were very helpful, and professional in what they did in processing my application be successful complete. I would definitely recommend their services.

Alikurani

jitendrap5
10/15/18

People the below reviews has been added by skitrek. This is fake and they will ask for money at start.

sudhirr1
9/8/18

I have very good experience with Skitrek Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.I work with them to file for CS Visa. All the process run smoothly, they guide me with transparency and I got my visa actually. Skitrek were really skilled with my process and I'm really thankful for their support & guidance. I shall for sure recommend to anybody.

vikramp7
8/31/18

Thanks for your help ,I selected you because of your custom-made service & logical fees, relationship, and experience.

Vikram

rishus2
6/13/18

Thank you Skitrek Team. You helped us finalize a difficult case. Your cognition and determination was highly appreciated .

Saurabh rishu

muthukaruppank
4/17/18

Due to some interpersonal problem i could not continue my process for visa filling but they (skitrek outsourcing) smoothly refunded my fund in the given time duration
thanku for considering my probllem and refund.

niyatid
12/26/17

It was a good overwhelming and the process was so smooth and convenient that it took only five months for getting an austalian PR Visa..Thanks for your support.

smritia3
11/30/17

Me and my husband want to thank you for everything you have done for us , that in fact hasnt been easy as a process.
I have been through a lot of stress , waitings , emails , phone calls but now I am happy to see that this process is over.

afreens
10/28/17

SKITREK team work is outstanding and very clear, i appreciate their work. thanks for realistic approach ...Highly recommended

geethae
10/12/17

Skitrek outsourcing is like a family to me . I put them in my prayers always. My 3 years was around the different consultant in chennai , but with skitrek I saw professionalism , humanism, and action at the right times. They never decline any of our requirement they always shortout our quesries, they treat us with respect and humility. Our experience with them was just fantabulous !!! We love them !!! We hope others like us can find a consultant "skitrek outsourcing".
Horion family.

yes its a good immigration firm to provide job and visa provided that all the documents of the candidates are genuine that means it should not be fake, misleading or illegal.

By saurav t.

For any such clarification you can contact us at 011 65650143...Skitrek Outsourcing, New Delhi.

By saurav t.

Questions? Get answers from the SkiTrek.in staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SkiTrek.in