Review of SkiTrek.in

Tel: 011-6565014
info@skitrek.in

afreens
10/28/17
SKITREK team work is outstanding and very clear, i appreciate their work. thanks for realistic approach ...Highly recommended
geethae
10/12/17
Skitrek outsourcing is like a family to me . I put them in my prayers always. My 3 years was around the different consultant in chennai , but with skitrek I saw professionalism , humanism, and action at the right times. They never decline any of our requirement they always shortout our quesries, they treat us with respect and humility. Our experience with them was just fantabulous !!! We love them !!! We hope others like us can find a consultant "skitrek outsourcing".
Horion family.
sukmanii
9/15/17
I recommend the Skitrek, caring of my case. I was in tour through different offices and finally I chose Skitrek outsourcing . I am a very irritated during the process that I tought it was going easy but in the middle I found difficulties but they manage in a very professional and compassioned way. Thank You God for put her in my way.
rupeshl
7/5/17
I got my Hong Kong visa, and I'd like to thank you skitrek staff all the effort you put in, I appreciate it very much!" :)
firoza1
5/3/17
got my express entry visa in hand within 7 months. highly impressed with the level of service provided by them...will surely recommend my friends and relatives as well to go through the smooth process of visa processing if they are looking to get a PR visa in abroad countries...thank u so much Skitrek.
rantyr
5/3/17
We are very very thankful for Your helpful assistance and services which definitely were key factors of our success in getting Canada visa along with Job . Our application file prepared by you and supported by Your valuable Submission letter have surely appeared in Embassy as perfect and complete - "documentary" question was raised during interview. And undoubtedly our visas victory was built on your important experience, ability, attention, client-oriented way of communication, entire understanding client's needs and your surely complete information of immigration and common law which all were duly and fully shown during file preparation process. We are really absolutely happy and will certainly strongly recommend to all friends and relaties for your firm .Again, thank you for your professional service, Outstanding!
harishk17
4/25/17
A clean & hassle free service was provided by SKITREK Immigration Consultancy. They are very helpful, i will recomment all my friends & relatives to apply through this immigration company. Really they are very help full. Nice company.

Never give money to them, they are just cheating. They will take your money and just ignore your phone and emails.

By Pradeep K.

For any such clarification you can contact us at 011 65650143...Skitrek Outsourcing, New Delhi.

By saurav t.

Questions? Get answers from the SkiTrek.in staff and other customers.

2 Photos for SkiTrek.in