Review of SkiForFree.com

SkiForFree.com reviews

SITE CLOSED

stephaniej4
2/15/12

When I went to skiforfree I wasn't sure if the deals were real, they were too good to be true! I heard about the site through twitter when I stumbled onto their Twitter account and there was a promo code "JUMP". So I went to their actual site to review the prices. There were tickets that were at least 50% off of regular price lift tickets! It was insane! I went boarding at Homewood last weekend and it was the most fun I've had in a while. This site really works and I'm going to continue using it from now on. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone else who wants to save.

nicoles12
1/19/11

OMG, this site is the best! I got my lift tickets here for Mt. High last week and saved 50%. That is like the cheapest deal around. They have other ski resorts also, but I have not gone to Baldy. The only thing is you have to enter a promo code to purchase you ticket. I used EASY2 and it worked. I would definitely recommend this site :)

Questions? Get answers from the SkiForFree.com staff and other customers.

SkiForFree.com?