SimplyWholesale.com.au reviews

sales@simplywholesale.com.au

1 Review From Our Community

leahb7
9/23/14

I finally found a wholesale site that delivers the quality they boast, and they deliver it when they say they will!

The shipping - for everything - is free Australia wide (if you want it within 8 days - otherwise it is a little more expensive). For New Zealand, it is but five dollars to receive within 8 days. To ship elsewhere, I am not sure, but from what I have experienced so far they will live up to what they claim.

I bought a Samsung wallet cover for my Samsung GS4 phone, which had just the right amount of padding, as they claimed. I also bought some lovely little Samsung ear phones, with quite a unique design. The cord could be longer, but I am not that fussy. No longer am I uncomfortable listening to Podcasts at night with my earphones in!

Take a look at this site. They have a whole range of items. A lot of accessories, including IT accessories, fashion accessories, kitchen items, LED lighting, and more. They may not have the largest range ever, but what they do have is really good so far.

It feels good to be able to give a good review for a change! After a lot of problems with online sites, I was happy to find an honest one!

Questions? Get answers from the SimplyWholesale.com.au staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SimplyWholesale.com.au