Review of Simply Be

Tel: +44-871-2315000
abuse@simplybe.co.uk

lindap696
10/25/19
This is the only place along with counterpart JD Williams that I will go to buy boots. Their boots are actually for extra extra wide calves. I have never had a problem with returns. Their prices are very reasonable.
kimf43
10/27/15
a second account set up in my name, they're billing me for it, they know it isn't me. They won't apologise, won't confirm the affect on my credit rating, won't sort the problem out (even tried to tell me it IS my account). I've suggested as the postal invoices have my address correct they could at least actually send me the items being ordered. Surely a SECOND account o the same address int he same name should flag up a possible fraud? erm apparently not.
They're incompetent, rude and ineffective, I will never order with them again as I'm now stuck with this problem indefinitely because of some insufficiently trained minimum wage administrator representing the brand.
mariac12
7/11/13
Placed my order, order delivered in couple of days. Very efficient service. Warm friendly staff on the phone too! Fab!.
lesleye
1/11/11
They offer some great clothes on here if you are a 14+. Some things do seem expensive but they do some great sales, especially on shoes.
The quality of the products is good and delivery is fast.
The only issue i have is that you have to pay postage again if you want to exchange something as it doesn't fit. This then means that you have added £6 onto the actual cost of the item. Exchanges should be free of postage.
Thats my only problem, otherwise i have always been pleased with my order.

Questions? Get answers from the Simply Be staff and other customers.

Simply Be?