SIMI Bridal

SIMI Bridal has a consumer rating of 3.14 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SIMI Bridal also ranks 88th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with SIMI Bridal are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Upon arrival of the dress, it seemed as if it was sewn by an inexperienced 5 year old.
How would you rate SIMI Bridal?

“At first I was skeptical, but now I couldn't be happier.”

Olivia H.
3/5/19

I ordered my dress about a month ago and the entire time I kept in contact with Jane. At one point during our interaction, I checked the reviews and they were absolutely terrible, and I was freaking out. My dress arrived after about a month. It's actually perfect. It has seven layers of tulle underneath the actual dress and it has a petticoat sewn into it to make it even puffier. I am extremely thrilled with this purchase. I am definitely buying my senior prom dress here, too.

“Do not buy”

Do-not-buy-simibridal F.
4/1/20

This is a Chinese company based in Suzhou, China that takes pictures and tries to replicate the dresses on the pictures with cheap materials. They also will not accept returns. Save your money and time this is a fraudulent website that provides cheap replicates. All the "good" reviews are fake too. Please see below a screenshot of a fake review. How is it possible for Carol who looks Asian to rate a dress and provide a picture of the dress with two girls that are obviously not Asian?! Do not buy. Stay away.

dress (19)
oliviah73
March 5th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Just trust the process because you definitely might not, but also make sure you try to push your shipping dat. Jane was really nice during the process.

shuaim
April 19th, 2018
I bought a long lace dress for my prom here, I was a little worried that the dress will not look like the pic as I read many bad reviews. But I love the dress in the display pic so much. After I commented to SIMI Bridal, they replied me fast and rest assured me that the dress will be the same as it shows. I am so glad I bought it finally! The dress is fantastic. I got many compliments from my friends. I recommended this website to them. Very happy!
yvonnea34
October 11th, 2018
I ordered 4 dresses for my daughters damas in her Quincéanera and they came out beautiful! My daughter was very happy with the dress and the quality of the dress is great! I will def recommend my people to order from them. And i will def be ordering again from SIMI Bridal. Thank you Jane and the staff at SIMI Bridal. Your ALL awesome!
selinaf4
August 20th, 2018
After read the bad reviews I was confused if I still could buy a dress here. But I want the dress so much. I decided to have a try. It turned out to be a right choice. Thank god! The customer service of simibridal is great, I got replies very soon from them. The material of the dress is very good and it looks just like the pics. I am so glad I bought the dress finally!
qij2
April 23rd, 2018
My daughter love the dress very much. The color is very beautiful just like the pic.the rhinestone is shining and the material is nice. It is a little long, but we altered it easily. Perfect!
akilz
December 16th, 2015
I bought a going-away dress for my wedding.The dress is really well made, and fit me well. I made the order with very limited time but thankfully the dress came before the date I expected. It was a awesome dress I ever saw. I gave them my own design and the dress was really greater than my design. A great customer service and quality. I suggest everyone this site and I will buy more dresses from Simibridal.com... Thank you very much for the lovely dress.
juliah67
June 22nd, 2017
My mum said my dress was very cute and I liked it too! I picked it from simbridal.com which was recommended form my classmate.And I chosen a pink princess dress.It is sweet and beautiful. I like the floral part very much. Just the color is not I imagined. Anyway, I liked it!
zhlz
June 22nd, 2017
It was my fist time to buy a prom dress online.And I choose Simbridal.com for a try.And I was so excited that the item was such a beautiful dress. I love it so much. Recommed them to you!
pingpings
November 9th, 2015
I was so happy to buy this dress from SIMI Bridal, they did a great job! The price is cheap but the quality is great! The dress came earlier than I expected. I got lots of compliments from my friends, i recommend SIMI Bridal to them. I will definitely come back for more dresses!

Tip for consumers: Custom size is better

A: Hi, We sell dresses online and don't break any law. Thank you for your detailed analysis of our website and reviews. If we have the problems we will correct them. But something you pointed is so opinionated. If we could write good reviews for ourselves on this website why there are just 22 reviews? This is a third party review website which we couldn't control. And we really don't have an item number n1267, now that you know our website so well, you should know all our item numbers begin with"ED" and never with "n". If the item was bought on our website we will be responsible for any problems. That's all we could state. For our customers who concerned about this problem. Thank you!

See more answers (2)

Hi, Ellen We don't have a dress n1267, are you sure it's on our website? Our main website is www.simibridal.net. Sincerely

By Jane S.,

Hi, Shelby Thank you for your inquiry! It will take 15-21working days to tailor and ship a wedding dress. For every dress is handcrafted, we could make sure the dress is at least 95% the same from the display pic. Please don't worry. Here is our return policy: https://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, you could have a check. Any further questions freely contact us:) Sincerely

By Jane S.,

It will take 15-21 days including tailoring and shipping time.

By Jane S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SIMI Bridal staff and other customers.

Simi Bridal offer Prom Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Homecoming Dresses, Evening Gowns, wedding party gowns, Cocktail Dress, Bridemaid Dresses, low cost Wedding accessories online.

janes222
Jane S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SIMI Bridal?

Have a question about SIMI Bridal?