Review of SIMI Bridal

SIMI Bridal reviews

12 reviews with 5 stars

oliviah73
3/5/19

I ordered my dress about a month ago and the entire time I kept in contact with Jane. At one point during our interaction, I checked the reviews and they were absolutely terrible, and I was freaking out. My dress arrived after about a month. It's actually perfect. It has seven layers of tulle underneath the actual dress and it has a petticoat sewn into it to make it even puffier. I am extremely thrilled with this purchase. I am definitely buying my senior prom dress here, too.

Tip for consumers: Just trust the process because you definitely might not, but also make sure you try to push your shipping dat. Jane was really nice during the process.

yvonnea34
10/11/18

I ordered 4 dresses for my daughters damas in her Quincéanera and they came out beautiful! My daughter was very happy with the dress and the quality of the dress is great! I will def recommend my people to order from them. And i will def be ordering again from SIMI Bridal. Thank you Jane and the staff at SIMI Bridal. Your ALL awesome!

selinaf4
8/20/18

After read the bad reviews I was confused if I still could buy a dress here. But I want the dress so much. I decided to have a try. It turned out to be a right choice. Thank god! The customer service of simibridal is great, I got replies very soon from them. The material of the dress is very good and it looks just like the pics. I am so glad I bought the dress finally!

utec5
7/5/18

Hallo zusammen, es ist das perfekte Kleid für einen total schicken Anlass. Jederzeit würde ich weder eins bestellen. Toll Super, ich liebe es.
Danke Jane. <3

tomm556
6/20/18

I bought my homecoming dress here last year and the dress is
very beautiful ! I was satisfied with the quality and price and the service SIMI Bridal provided. So I came here for my prom dress too this year. They also did a great job! I got so many compliments! I will remark SIMI Bridal as one of my favorite online stores. Definitely will come back next time!!!

qij2
4/23/18

my daughter love the dress very much. the color is very beautiful just like the pic.the rhinestone is shining and the material is nice. it is a little long,but we altered it easily. Perfect!

shuaim
4/19/18

I bought a long lace dress for my prom here, I was a little worried that the dress will not look like the pic as I read many bad reviews. But I love the dress in the display pic so much. After I commented to SIMI Bridal, they replied me fast and rest assured me that the dress will be the same as it shows. I am so glad I bought it finally! The dress is fantastic.I got many compliments from my friends. I recommended this website to them. Very happy!

caroly1021
6/23/17

I was kind of excited to try this dress so I tried it on right away when I received it. It fits well for the large size and I would wear a 12 to 14 in most dresses. It looks like it's made quite well with no loose or missed stitches and I like the material. The dress came fast and fit perfect on me. It worth the momeny I paid.

juliah67
6/22/17

My mum said my dress was very cute and I liked it too! I picked it from simbridal.com which was recommended form my classmate.And I chosen a pink princess dress.It is sweet and beautiful.I like the floral part very much.Just the color is not I imagined.Anyway ,I liked it!

zhlz
6/22/17

It was my fist time to buy a prom dress online.And I choose Simbridal.com for a try.And I was so excited that the item was such a beautiful dress.I love it so much.Recommed them to you!

akilz
12/16/15

I bought a going-away dress for my wedding.The dress is really well made, and fit me well. I made the order with very limited time but thankfully the dress came before the date I expected. It was a awesome dress I ever saw. I gave them my own design and the dress was really greater than my design.A great customer service and quality. I suggest everyone this site and I will buy more dresses from Simibridal.com...Thank you very much for the lovely dress.

pingpings
11/9/15

I was so happy to buy this dress from SIMI Bridal, they did a great job! The price is cheap but the quality is great! The dress came earlier than I expected. I got lots of compliments from my friends, i recommend SIMI Bridal to them. I will definitely come back for more dresses!

Tip for consumers: Custom size is better

A: Hi, We sell dresses online and don't break any law. Thank you for your detailed analysis of our website and reviews. If we have the problems we will correct them. But something you pointed is so opinionated. If we could write good reviews for ourselves on this website why there are just 22 reviews ? This is a third party review website which we couldn't control. And we really don't have an item number n1267,now that you know our website so well, you should know all our item numbers begin with"ED" and never with "n". If the item was bought on our website we will be responsible for any problems. That's all we could state. For our customers who concerned about this problem. Thank you!

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Hi,Ellen We don't have a dress n1267, are you sure it's on our website? Our main website is www.simibridal.net. Sincerely

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Hi,Shelby Thank you for your inquiry! It will take 15-21working days to tailor and ship a wedding dress. For every dress is handcrafted, we could make sure the dress is at least 95% the same from the display pic.Please don't worry.Here is our return policy:https://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, you could have a check. Any further questions freely contact us:) Sincerely

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

It will take 15-21 days including tailoring and shipping time.

By Jane S., SIMI Bridal Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SIMI Bridal staff and other customers.

5 Photos for SIMI Bridal