SIMI Bridal

SIMI Bridal has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SIMI Bridal also ranks 82nd among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with SIMI Bridal are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Upon arrival of the dress, it seemed as if it was sewn by an inexperienced 5 year old.
How would you rate SIMI Bridal?

“At first I was skeptical, but now I couldn't be happier.”

Olivia H.
3/5/19

I ordered my dress about a month ago and the entire time I kept in contact with Jane. At one point during our interaction, I checked the reviews and they were absolutely terrible, and I was freaking out. My dress arrived after about a month. It's actually perfect. It has seven layers of tulle underneath the actual dress and it has a petticoat sewn into it to make it even puffier. I am extremely thrilled with this purchase. I am definitely buying my senior prom dress here, too.

“Do not buy”

Do-not-buy-simibridal F.
4/1/20

This is a Chinese company based in Suzhou, China that takes pictures and tries to replicate the dresses on the pictures with cheap materials. They also will not accept returns. Save your money and time this is a fraudulent website that provides cheap replicates. All the "good" reviews are fake too. Please see below a screenshot of a fake review. How is it possible for Carol who looks Asian to rate a dress and provide a picture of the dress with two girls that are obviously not Asian?! Do not buy. Stay away.

dress (21)
oliviah73
March 5th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Just trust the process because you definitely might not, but also make sure you try to push your shipping dat. Jane was really nice during the process.

paisleyr
May 22nd, 2018
i have graduation in under a month and put off getting a dress because i was focusing on school and i was so happy to find a beautiful dress for an ok price but reading these reviews made me realise it was too good to be true:( eigth grade graduation is gonna be a flop because of this. thanks simi bridal!
shuaim
April 19th, 2018
I bought a long lace dress for my prom here, I was a little worried that the dress will not look like the pic as I read many bad reviews. But I love the dress in the display pic so much. After I commented to SIMI Bridal, they replied me fast and rest assured me that the dress will be the same as it shows. I am so glad I bought it finally! The dress is fantastic.I got many compliments from my friends. I recommended this website to them. Very happy!
donotbuysimibridalf
April 1st, 2020
audreighb
April 23rd, 2018
I was in love with my dress when I first saw it online and when I finally received it, it was different from what I expected. The company did include the extra beads I asked for, exactly how I asked. It wasnt a bad different, but just different. The color was slightly off and the top part of my two piece was a little bit shorter than I expected. I recieved a beautiful dress but unfortunately I was unable to see in the images that the dress dragged in the back. I did not want to spend extra money on getting it altered so I asked the company for a refund. I applied for a refund way past the refund date and at first the manager said no, but we negotiated that I could receive a half refund and I was still able to keep my dress! Considering I got a two piece, Im going to put the dress to use in the future, just not for my Prom. I was very pleased with the way management composed themselves and I highly recommend doing business with them! Just read the details about the dress before you make the same mistake I did!
nancys260
February 11th, 2018
Do not order form this website. You cannot return any item you order and the dress you see on the website is NOT the dress you will receive. There is no viable address that I could find anywhere, and no return options once they arrive. The dress we ordered was a different material than pictured online. When you try to return they say it was "custom made". Total crap. I filed a complaint with the FTC. They should be shut down and not allowed to continue with this fraud.
natalyt
August 5th, 2017
I feel so bad for people that fall for these SCAMS.! As a future bride we look to cut corners on wasting too much money, and sometimes we make the mistake to fall for something that looks too good to be true. There are real dresses out there girls! Jcpenny and Macy's have cheap wedding gowns. Davids bridal has dresses less than $200. It may not be the dress of your dreams but it's better safe than sorry. Keep looking! Good luck to everyone!
Jane S. – SIMI Bridal Rep
We are not a Scam, we sell dresses online for years and make dresses for our customers with efforts. We also got lots of good feedbacks all the time. We can't meet everyone's hope, but we are willing to serve those who are kind to us little online business. We will do better and better to change ideas of people like you.
tamathar
June 18th, 2018
This is a scam site. Don't believe all the 4 and 5 star reviews they are lies.
This site will steal your money and either deliver a product that is inferior or not deliver at all. There isn't a way to return products nor is there anyway to demand a refund.
Jane S. – SIMI Bridal Rep
Hi,Tamatha

What's your order number? I will have a check for you! We have our return policy, it is clearly listed on our website, the link is:http://www.simibridal.net/returns-exchanges, if fits the rule, we definitely will go to the return procedure. Any questions freely
contact us. Our Mail is simibridaldresses@gmail.com.
We sell lots of dresses everyday, most of customers were happy with our dresses. We cannot make sure everyone like our dress, but we are not a
scam site. And it's normal to have good and bad feedbacks, I think you couldn't judge our good customers as liars. It's unfair.

Hope we can hear from you soon.
SIMI Bridal
yvonnea34
October 11th, 2018
I ordered 4 dresses for my daughters damas in her Quincéanera and they came out beautiful! My daughter was very happy with the dress and the quality of the dress is great! I will def recommend my people to order from them. And i will def be ordering again from SIMI Bridal. Thank you Jane and the staff at SIMI Bridal. Your ALL awesome!
laurab153
February 15th, 2016
If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Initially, this company charged me an additional $35. for expedited shipping, which I did not want. Then...they missed the shipping date. Upon arrival of the dress, it seemed as if it was sewn by an inexperienced 5 year old. The seams were bunched up and wrinkles were sewn in. As per their return policy, I immediately sent photos via gmail. My e-mails went unanswered for many days at a time. When "Jane" finally responded, she gave me some politicians rhetoric and wanted additional pictures. Each e-mail had a 4-5 day turn around time. I guess I'll just make a couple of pillow cases out of this dress.
jennifert135
May 21st, 2017
If I could give this zero stars I would. I found the dress of my dreams. Took my measurements, ordered, paid for faster shipping. Although I received it in a timely manner when I saw the dress my heart dropped. Nothing, not even close to what I'd ordered. Quality is awful, material is cheap, design is poor, measurements were completely wrong, and color is wrong as well. With a right budget I thought I had not the jack pot with this website. Lesson learned, you get what you pay for. I am now scrambling to find another dress just weeks before my wedding. Another disappointment is I can't return it. Their return procedure just sends you in circles. Really hurt my this.
tomm556
June 20th, 2018
I bought my homecoming dress here last year and the dress is
very beautiful ! I was satisfied with the quality and price and the service SIMI Bridal provided. So I came here for my prom dress too this year. They also did a great job! I got so many compliments! I will remark SIMI Bridal as one of my favorite online stores. Definitely will come back next time!!!
stefaniea2
April 3rd, 2017
I asked for Ivory and thry sent a white dress with beige mesh.. Yes it has mesh when it doesnt show in the picture.. Length is the only thing that is correct, bodice is too short, waist is too big.. Lady told me it looked great.. Its ugly.. You can see the boob pads and the lace is see through.. It snaps on the shoulder and the lace doesnt match up there either.. The belt is tacked on really bad.. The lady said since the measurement was right and it was made for me, they could give me $30 and thats it.. It kinda sorta looks like the picture.. I dont recomend them at all
vall39
September 26th, 2016
Order a dress online from this website. The color was wrong the sizing was wrong and the body of the dress itself was hideous. Ask to get a refund for they give you a run around and try to justify their mistakes. Now I must go and purchase a new dress. I repeat do not buy from these people.
caroly1021
June 23rd, 2017
I was kind of excited to try this dress so I tried it on right away when I received it. It fits well for the large size and I would wear a 12 to 14 in most dresses. It looks like it's made quite well with no loose or missed stitches and I like the material. The dress came fast and fit perfect on me. It worth the momeny I paid.
nicolem112
December 3rd, 2016
I purchased a dress from Simi Bridal with good faith that the company would provide a quality product identical to the dress I purchsed. However, the dress is nothing close to the dress I purchased online. The I ordered a burgundy dress and they sent me a bright red dress. Additinally, the materially was not what I ordered. I contact Simi Bridal and spoke to Jane bis email because she will not provide a phone number to speak via phone. She told that the color of the dress may be off because of my monitor. This is a lie, but I looked at the dress on multiple monitors to prove that it looks that same no matter what computer screen you look. Jane didn't even address the fact that they sent me a dress that is the wrong fabric. The dress doesn't even fit me although the I provided myou correct measurements. Jane offered a partial refund and told me to use the money I get back to tailor the dress I bought from them for over $200. This company is a joke. I've still been emailing her because they sent me the wrong dress that doesn't fit and I want my money back. However, I am being ignored. I 100% do not recommend this company.
selinaf4
August 20th, 2018
After read the bad reviews I was confused if I still could buy a dress here. But I want the dress so much. I decided to have a try. It turned out to be a right choice. Thank god! The customer service of simibridal is great, I got replies very soon from them. The material of the dress is very good and it looks just like the pics. I am so glad I bought the dress finally!
qij2
April 23rd, 2018
my daughter love the dress very much. the color is very beautiful just like the pic.the rhinestone is shining and the material is nice. it is a little long,but we altered it easily. Perfect!
akilz
December 16th, 2015
I bought a going-away dress for my wedding.The dress is really well made, and fit me well. I made the order with very limited time but thankfully the dress came before the date I expected. It was a awesome dress I ever saw. I gave them my own design and the dress was really greater than my design.A great customer service and quality. I suggest everyone this site and I will buy more dresses from Simibridal.com...Thank you very much for the lovely dress.
juliah67
June 22nd, 2017
My mum said my dress was very cute and I liked it too! I picked it from simbridal.com which was recommended form my classmate.And I chosen a pink princess dress.It is sweet and beautiful.I like the floral part very much.Just the color is not I imagined.Anyway ,I liked it!
zhlz
June 22nd, 2017
It was my fist time to buy a prom dress online.And I choose Simbridal.com for a try.And I was so excited that the item was such a beautiful dress.I love it so much.Recommed them to you!
pingpings
November 9th, 2015
I was so happy to buy this dress from SIMI Bridal, they did a great job! The price is cheap but the quality is great! The dress came earlier than I expected. I got lots of compliments from my friends, i recommend SIMI Bridal to them. I will definitely come back for more dresses!

Tip for consumers: Custom size is better

A: Hi, We sell dresses online and don't break any law. Thank you for your detailed analysis of our website and reviews. If we have the problems we will correct them. But something you pointed is so opinionated. If we could write good reviews for ourselves on this website why there are just 22 reviews ? This is a third party review website which we couldn't control. And we really don't have an item number n1267,now that you know our website so well, you should know all our item numbers begin with"ED" and never with "n". If the item was bought on our website we will be responsible for any problems. That's all we could state. For our customers who concerned about this problem. Thank you!