ShoppingOutlet.in

ShoppingOutlet.in has a consumer rating of 1.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ShoppingOutlet.in ranks 101st among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate ShoppingOutlet.in?

“Good Website”

Ramesh G.
3/28/17

I have purchase so much stuff like shoes, earphone and its was good, there was one issue in my one earphone they replaced with in 3 to 4 days.

“Fraud company”

nitin k.
4/5/18

I ordered nike shoe on 03. 03. 18 via order no-5001065... but till date after a gap of 1 month, they didnt ship the product... number given in website is wrong. Not working. I have done number of emails approx 25 times but sometime only casual reply recd... they r not providing tracking id and also not returning my paid money... they r cheaters... dont buy from this site...

nitink15
April 5th, 2018

kirank19
April 19th, 2017

This is an absolute FAKE/DUPLICATE/CHEAP products company... Don't spend your valuable time and money on the items on this website shoppingoutlet.in... I ordered 3 items and all are fake and duplicate products, they cost around Rs. 6000 and all are worth less than Rs. 300. Total value would be less than Rs 500/- I clearly lost Rs. 5500 to that fake website. Please please please dont trust this website... WORST WORST

ankurj3
January 12th, 2017

Please save yourself from fake and used products of shoppingoutlet.in

They sell fake and used products under name of heavy discounts.

I have been cheated and you can seek more details in case not convinced.

My friends also suffered from this. Products are sold under name of heavy discounts but are truly fake and used before they are packed for you. Total loot

Save yourself and buy only from trusted websites like amazon flipkart paytm.

govindp1
November 20th, 2017

shoppingoutlet.in are cheat. They send product only 2-3 customers in 100. And the product which sent, absolutely duplicate. And other customers, they did not receive, they can only wait and forgot their money. They can not talk in phone.

rameshg2
March 28th, 2017

ranad8
November 24th, 2017

Order no #40108492
You people Send me very cheap Product even not working product
Do not shopping outlet

shaeeba
March 6th, 2017

Ordered 2 items from this unknown website. Frankly speaking they are just looting people showing so called ORIGINAL Images and sending Fake/Duplicate Items and that too after 1-2 months. If you raise any complaint regarding quality/originality they wo'nt entertain.
One item was, They are showing it as free-size, But actually it's low quality S Size can cost a max. 100 rs from Roadside shops.And see their Courage they are selling it for Lacoste's Name. Can you Exchange and Refund it? I am sure you won't as you are just Looters.

Second Item was Beats Headphone, Clearly Fake Item, manufectured somewhere in Chine or India, having a duplicate Beats Logo.
And Audio Quality again of a 100rs one. Had scratches all over, I raised complaint sent pics, But they could not see it. Hence, I just wasted my time in Ordering, Receiving and complaining.

There are lot more things which i faced but i'm already fed up writing.
I Just want this FAKE*FRAUD*CHEAP*DUPLICATE company/khoka/Outlet to be SHUT DOWN. Whoever is monitoring this Forum please take strict action against them.

Thanks & Regards,
Abu Shaeeb
*******084

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ShoppingOutlet.in staff and other customers.

Online Outlet Store for Sports Goods, Sports Accessories & Fitness Equipment. Online Shopping Website to Buy Sports Goods with Secure Payment Gateway. Based on over 6 years of experience in e-commerce selling in Pan India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoppingOutlet.in?

Have a question about ShoppingOutlet.in?