Review of Yoga Mart USA

Tel: 214-238-2433
yogamartusa@gmail.com

mariar414
7/10/19

The friendly service & quality product was much appreciated. Customer was promptly contacted to ensure product selection.

katherineh174
6/25/19

Wood on yoga plank raw , unfinished. For price should not require buyer to put a finish on wood.
Not packaged carefully.

lorib245
1/15/19

The site was easy to navigate and stable. Check out was fast and efficient. I would consider purchasing from this site again in the future.

gretchenb37
1/8/19

Everything as expected. Great quality and arrived promptly as stated. Very happy with service. Website easy to use and found everything I was looking for.

catherinew136
12/11/18

Product just as described. Looking forward to getting to work. I will do some one on one classes with my yoga teacher to insure that I am using the rods correctly

chloer20
9/13/18

Judging from my personal experience I would definitely recommend Yoga Mart. I had ordered the wrong quantity of the straps and paid for it instantly by credit card. Once I've noticed my fail, I called the customer service. I was surprised when I got my money back for that extra strap.

jakeb119
9/11/18

The bolsters and strap I bought look and feel great. The package was super-taped shut though (not exaggerating when I say sealed at both ends with many, many layers) and I nearly cut the bolsters twice while opening the box. I normally wouldn't write up about this, but it was ridiculous.

That said, I'll definitely be back whenever I want iyengar-style props. These bolsters rock

rodrigog16
7/22/18

si bien pude comprar lo que me interesaba que llego en muy bues estado, debi crear una cuenta en paypal que me tomo tiempo extra y con un minimo costo que nunca lei que existia. la entrega por parte de usps se demoro un poco mas de 2 dias que es lo que aparece en el servicio de correos que yo escogi lo que me genero un poco de estress porque debia viajar del lugar donde debian entregarlo.
pero se debe considerar esa demora para una siguiente compra.
por lo demas todo muy bien y feliz con mis libros de Lois Steinberg.
gracias

alliec18
7/3/18

Excellent product. Arrived quickly. Process was easy. Love my yoga sand bags. Same ones used in my yoga class. Quality is great!

chrisw516
6/13/18

The rods and straps were what they should be to immobilize the knees during corrective yoga poses, although the rods, being thick and steel, are very heavy. For any straight-legged upside pose, they are awkward to use.

ileanav2
4/29/18

Great service, excellent quality ! I order props and clothes.
I received my order in 2 days , above my expectations .
They have an excellent service .
I highly recommend it.

cheeh1
4/9/18

easy, simply and fast................................................................................................................

lynnei2
4/1/18

I was surprised the plank did not have some sort of finish on the wood. I'll probably lightly sand first then use an organic Tung oil to seal the wood. Otherwise the plank is fine!

ering66
3/9/18

The products are high quality and I cannot wait to use the bolster, it is exactly what I was hoping it would be!!

claudeb40
3/9/18

Service was excellent. Marj provided professional advice and delivery was timely. I am happy with my purchase and will recommend this merchant to my friends.

abigailz2
2/23/18

Site experience was great, nothing fancy but easy to use and to find what I needed.

Purchased "Yoga Kurunta Book" by Chris Saudek. very informative book on poses. We cannot wait to build our rope wall!!!

emikoo
2/22/18

Shipping was expedient after placing my order and Yoga Mart is one of the only online retailers that sells the Iyengar and Restorative Yoga head wrappings.

amandac224
2/15/18

The book I ordered arrived within 5 days (I live in Canada) and I also caught a sale. I will definitely order from yoga mart again!

aliciak25
2/9/18

I write again the review... i am very happy qith tje mazerial, very good materoal and it came very quick.

lisag255
1/29/18

Best yoga props on the planet made by hand and with love! SO FAST! Look no further - Yoga Mart USA ! Thank you!

lisaf188
1/11/18

Fantastic website experience. Easy to order and pay! Delivery was fast and efficient. Highly recommend Yoga Mart!

carolej13
1/7/18

The knee kit is a great resource but hard to get so I was thrilled to find it at Yoga Mart and it arrived very fast.

kayleighs4
12/29/17

Order was easy to place, items shipped quickly, and great quality of products! Loved the personalized note as well. Will definitely be buying from Yoga Mart again.

nancym221
12/12/17

I have ordered before from Yoga Mart and loved the quality of the products. I had Deborah Wolk a scoliosis specialist at my studio and she had some products that I wanted and suggested Yoga Mart. I am so glad she did. The head wrap is so useful for students with rods implanted (warms the kidneys). Thanks for having Iyengar props for easy purchase.

hagarh
12/9/17

will shop here again
great service, Item received as described and on time

Questions? Get answers from the Yoga Mart USA staff and other customers.

Yoga Mart USA?