Review of Yoga Mart USA

Tel: 214-238-2433
yogamartusa@gmail.com

rodrigog16
7/22/18

si bien pude comprar lo que me interesaba que llego en muy bues estado, debi crear una cuenta en paypal que me tomo tiempo extra y con un minimo costo que nunca lei que existia. la entrega por parte de usps se demoro un poco mas de 2 dias que es lo que aparece en el servicio de correos que yo escogi lo que me genero un poco de estress porque debia viajar del lugar donde debian entregarlo.
pero se debe considerar esa demora para una siguiente compra.
por lo demas todo muy bien y feliz con mis libros de Lois Steinberg.
gracias

alliec18
7/3/18

Excellent product. Arrived quickly. Process was easy. Love my yoga sand bags. Same ones used in my yoga class. Quality is great!

chrisw516
6/13/18

The rods and straps were what they should be to immobilize the knees during corrective yoga poses, although the rods, being thick and steel, are very heavy. For any straight-legged upside pose, they are awkward to use.

ileanav2
4/29/18

Great service, excellent quality ! I order props and clothes.
I received my order in 2 days , above my expectations .
They have an excellent service .
I highly recommend it.

cheeh1
4/9/18

easy, simply and fast................................................................................................................

lynnei2
4/1/18

I was surprised the plank did not have some sort of finish on the wood. I'll probably lightly sand first then use an organic Tung oil to seal the wood. Otherwise the plank is fine!

ering66
3/9/18

The products are high quality and I cannot wait to use the bolster, it is exactly what I was hoping it would be!!

claudeb40
3/9/18

Service was excellent. Marj provided professional advice and delivery was timely. I am happy with my purchase and will recommend this merchant to my friends.

abigailz2
2/23/18

Site experience was great, nothing fancy but easy to use and to find what I needed.

Purchased "Yoga Kurunta Book" by Chris Saudek. very informative book on poses. We cannot wait to build our rope wall!!!

emikoo
2/22/18

Shipping was expedient after placing my order and Yoga Mart is one of the only online retailers that sells the Iyengar and Restorative Yoga head wrappings.

amandac224
2/15/18

The book I ordered arrived within 5 days (I live in Canada) and I also caught a sale. I will definitely order from yoga mart again!

aliciak25
2/9/18

I write again the review... i am very happy qith tje mazerial, very good materoal and it came very quick.

lisag255
1/29/18

Best yoga props on the planet made by hand and with love! SO FAST! Look no further - Yoga Mart USA ! Thank you!

lisaf188
1/11/18

Fantastic website experience. Easy to order and pay! Delivery was fast and efficient. Highly recommend Yoga Mart!

carolej13
1/7/18

The knee kit is a great resource but hard to get so I was thrilled to find it at Yoga Mart and it arrived very fast.

kayleighs4
12/29/17

Order was easy to place, items shipped quickly, and great quality of products! Loved the personalized note as well. Will definitely be buying from Yoga Mart again.

nancym221
12/12/17

I have ordered before from Yoga Mart and loved the quality of the products. I had Deborah Wolk a scoliosis specialist at my studio and she had some products that I wanted and suggested Yoga Mart. I am so glad she did. The head wrap is so useful for students with rods implanted (warms the kidneys). Thanks for having Iyengar props for easy purchase.

hagarh
12/9/17

will shop here again

annettew27
11/28/17

Very pleased with blankets and bolster I ordered for yoga class Im enrolled in. If shipping rates could be lowered in price, that would be a favorable change.

cherd1
11/15/17

The shopping experience was great. The experience of reviewing the shopping was time consuming and difficult. The review site is very demanding and took more time than it did to buy. I had to meet their requirements for length and reverify that I was not a robot. So my overall rating fell from 5 stars to one.

tanyaj29
10/11/17

My manuals arrived within a week from placing my order. Thank you for making these books and manuals available.

dejal
10/9/17

Yoga Mart was incredibly fast at shipping my backbender whale and it is very high quality. Glad I went with them!

laurels15
10/1/17

I had ordered the wrong size online and called Yoga Mart to see how to change it. Lynn was very helpful and got me the size I wanted without any problems. Great customer service.

richardw245
8/25/17

I ordered two items. One was perfect the other was the wrong thing. The office were very helpful in sending the correct item promptly and arranging recollection. In the end I bought the other item at a small discount. A good experience!

filippob15
6/16/17

I purchased 2 books (Geeta S. Iyengar,Yoga in Action - The Preliminary Course and Yoga in Action - Intermediate Course I). Everything was delivered quickly but the condition of the products I received was pitiful. The packaging was too poor and the books were spoiled (also because of the spiral binding). The corners of the volume were very damaged and the pages crumpled. Shipping costs were too high for such a service.

Questions? Get answers from the Yoga Mart USA staff and other customers.

Yoga Mart USA?