Review of Yoga Mart USA

Tel: 214-238-2433
yogamartusa@gmail.com

nancym221
12/12/17

I have ordered before from Yoga Mart and loved the quality of the products. I had Deborah Wolk a scoliosis specialist at my studio and she had some products that I wanted and suggested Yoga Mart. I am so glad she did. The head wrap is so useful for students with rods implanted (warms the kidneys). Thanks for having Iyengar props for easy purchase.

hagarh
12/9/17

will shop here again

annettew27
11/28/17

Very pleased with blankets and bolster I ordered for yoga class Im enrolled in. If shipping rates could be lowered in price, that would be a favorable change.

cherd1
11/15/17

The shopping experience was great. The experience of reviewing the shopping was time consuming and difficult. The review site is very demanding and took more time than it did to buy. I had to meet their requirements for length and reverify that I was not a robot. So my overall rating fell from 5 stars to one.

tanyaj29
10/11/17

My manuals arrived within a week from placing my order. Thank you for making these books and manuals available.

dejal
10/9/17

Yoga Mart was incredibly fast at shipping my backbender whale and it is very high quality. Glad I went with them!

laurels15
10/1/17

I had ordered the wrong size online and called Yoga Mart to see how to change it. Lynn was very helpful and got me the size I wanted without any problems. Great customer service.

richardw245
8/25/17

I ordered two items. One was perfect the other was the wrong thing. The office were very helpful in sending the correct item promptly and arranging recollection. In the end I bought the other item at a small discount. A good experience!

filippob15
6/16/17

I purchased 2 books (Geeta S. Iyengar,Yoga in Action - The Preliminary Course and Yoga in Action - Intermediate Course I). Everything was delivered quickly but the condition of the products I received was pitiful. The packaging was too poor and the books were spoiled (also because of the spiral binding). The corners of the volume were very damaged and the pages crumpled. Shipping costs were too high for such a service.

jessiej19
5/28/17

The book got to me on time so that made me happy. The book was as expected. What ever rating thing you are, I have no more to say so if you truly want a review you should let me write what I have in mind

victorias82
2/23/17

I purchased 3 books, 2 t-shirts and 2 round sandbags. Everything was shipped fast and the quality of the items were great. Nothing but good things to say.

nanetteh
1/8/17

Even though Yoga Mart was in the process of moving and during the holidays, I received my much needed props in record time. An excellent customer service company with quality products!

talm95
1/5/17

The service was good but description didn't match the product. There is a logo of yoga Mart on the belt which i wouldn't have bought if i knew.

donalds83
1/5/17

Very good service and would certainly utilize yogamart again.

elinorg4
1/5/17

My experiences with The Yoga Mart has been excellent, prompt shipping and great communications, if any changes or delays. Quality products.

evelynk11
8/28/16

Book arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The book is beautifully produced, and I am glad to own it. Thank you.

Response from Marj R., Yoga Mart USA Representative
I am happy to hear everything was to your satisfaction. Thank you for shopping at Yoga Mart.
Marj
christinec84
8/23/16

I love my new T-shirt from Yoga Mart. It fits great and I got it so quickly ! Thanks

Response from Marj R., Yoga Mart USA Representative
Thanks Christine - they are selling well - people like the new colors too! Glad you are happy...
triciaa7
7/31/16

I know what I'm getting and was not disappointed.
Thanks Marg

Response from Marj R., Yoga Mart USA Representative
Thank you for stopping into the store. It was s pleasure speaking with you. Shanti!

Questions? Get answers from the Yoga Mart USA staff and other customers.

Yoga Mart USA?