Shelfcorporation.us

Shelfcorporation.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Shelfcorporation.us also ranks 26th among Incorporation sites. The most common issues with Shelfcorporation.us are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Shelfcorporation.us?

“Scammers”

Monika M.
7/9/18

Terrible services. Shame on you, Poor service and a rip-off! Im disappointed with their customer service.Don't call them. It is absolutely scam. I confirm this is a scam. I have read the posted reviews from the last so many months. I was almost going to be hit by there racket. Please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization. I suggest you to stay far away.

monikam40
July 9th, 2018
jacobs216
June 28th, 2018
Shame on you, Poor service and a rip-off! Im disappointed with their customer service. I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship. They are dealing in fraudulent practices.
hannys2
September 19th, 2018
rozzir
August 15th, 2018
It is absolutely scam, I had a very frustrating experience. I didn't receive any response for more than a month for which i had to shift on some other company. Time wasting, money wasting, really bad services. Stay away!
skennisc
September 11th, 2018
I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.It needs to be shut down. Beware anyone who uses these services. Stay away! Frustrating services and bad quality, It is absolutely fraud. Pathetic customer service.
zincs
September 14th, 2018
It needs to be shut down. Beware anyone who uses this, They are dealing in fraudulent practices.no follow ups to see how is the product is working if I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.
qazaj
September 6th, 2018
It needs to be shut down. Beware anyone who uses this. I was almost going to be hit by there racket. Please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization.

Questions? Get answers from the Shelfcorporation.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shelfcorporation.us?

Have a question about Shelfcorporation.us?