Shelfcorporation.us reviews

Tel: 307.237.2580
assetprofile@gmail.com

hannys2
9/19/18

I confirm this is a scam. I have read the posted reviews from the last so many months. I was almost going to be hit by there racket.Please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization.I suggest you to stay far away.

zincs
9/14/18

It needs to be shut down.Beware anyone who uses this, They are dealing in fraudulent practices.no follow ups to see how is the product is working if I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.

skennisc
9/11/18

I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.It needs to be shut down.Beware anyone who uses these services.Stay away!Frustrating services and bad quality,It is absolutely fraud. Pathetic customer service.

qazaj
9/6/18

It needs to be shut down.Beware anyone who uses this. I was almost going to be hit by there racket.please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization.

rozzir
8/15/18

It is absolutely scam, I had a very frustrating experience. I didn't receive any response for more than a month for which i had to shift on some other company.time wasting , money wasting, really bad services. stay away!

monikam40
7/9/18

Terrible services. Shame on you, Poor service and a rip-off! Im disappointed with their customer service.Don't call them. It is absolutely scam.I confirm this is a scam. I have read the posted reviews from the last so many months. I was almost going to be hit by there racket.please don't waste your money here they are not recognized by any organization.i suggest you to stay far away.

jacobs216
6/28/18

Shame on you, Poor service and a rip-off! Im disappointed with their customer service.I am happy or unhappy truly sad customer relationship.They are dealing in fraudulent practices.

Questions? Get answers from the Shelfcorporation.us staff and other customers.

Shelfcorporation.us?