WholesaleShelfCorporations reviews

Tel: 203-599-3549
reputation@inquirybusters.com

hassanr9
1/7/19

Mostly financial market doesn't have such companies that guide your completely of how you can improve your credit score in long. They just try to polish their own business. But Whole Sale Shelf Corporation is not among them. They can arrange sessions with their financial experts through which you can get very expert opinions. I was provided with all the details which I required and I got my corporation registered within 48 hours.The one who assisted me was James Blur.

Response from WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative
Hello Hassan

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your opinion about us, we are glad to know that your experience with our services and team was so satisfying, for us it has been a pleasure to work with you.

shakeybag
12/19/18

I ordered Deletion Experts and a Shelf Corp aged only .88 on 11/16. I paid them $2000 same day. Never saw any progress on the Deletions and didn't receive the Shelf Corp in 3-5 days as promised. Dec.8 they withdraw $500 unauthorized from my account and tell me it was a miscommunication between sales and finance. They said they were refunding the money and at the same time tell me I owe them an additional $3189.00 in payments for the next three months beginning 12/16. I've made numerous calls and emails to support at Wholesale Shelf, Deletion Expert, and Grand Teton to no avail. They ignored me and gave me the run around until I forwarded a letter to them that I'm sending to each of the major consumer authorities here in FL where they say the are bonded. I too intend to take this to the fullest extent because they are very dishonest and shameless preying on individuals seeking remedies. In addition, I took out a personal loan to get the money to achieve my financial goals. I'm terribly disappointed and caution anyone considering using this corporation. I assure you that this is a real review and I'm currently in the process of doing all I can to stop this, even had to change banking to protect myself.

Hi,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up and work with you while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Unfortunately, we are not provided with your full name and would need that in order to conduct an investigation to determine what has occurred with your file since you signed on, and then work with you to ensure your satisfaction in service. Additionally, this information should never be provided where it can be visible to the public in order to further protect you privacy therefore, we ask you to please do the following in order to assist us in the process of remaining compliant with numerous federal laws:

Please email us at: support.escalations@grandtetonprofessionals.com and our escalations manager will be happy to assist you after receiving your full name, and phone number.

Additionally, you may call our Escalations Manager, Michelle at: 2036489891 Ext: 10155

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience and confusion with our services but, are committed to making things right and look forward to your cooperation as we work to resolve the matter together.

Sincerely,

Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
rezas15
11/6/18

I have written reviews on Trustpilot as well. They tried to cover it up by stating lies and meaningless excuses. It did NOT work. I just need them to do all their effort in getting results for my purchase of a shelf corporation from them after 80 days. They made a promiss to do it in 3 weeks. If it is NOT a scam, what is.
The good thing is I am willing and able to take all the necessary legal actions against this company and all the other sister companies they created which I am involved.
These people who are working on my case there are just ignorants, shameless, and more importantly dishonest.
I do NOT recommend this company to anyone. They just take your money and do nothing.
It is unfortunate to anounce that I am getting ready to take full legal actions against them to prevent and to stop them ripping off others as well.

Hi Reza,

On behalf of Grand Teton Professionals and Misty Burrell, our reputation management department and risk management teams apologize for any inconvenience and confusion. Because our team understands that there seems to be some confusion surrounding your file, we would like to speak with you in order to clear this all up and work with you while providing you with effective solutions that will improve your credit with the continued assistance of our experts.

Sincerely,

Support.Escalations@GrandTetonProfessionals.com
www.GrandTetonProfessionals.com
aarons263
10/11/18

The idea of buying some package from Wholesale Shelf Corporation came at the right time when we were trying to open our office at another location in the city. My friend suggested Wholesale Shelf Corporations and we got the best packages from them, that got us the funding that we needed and an aged company for our business.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us; it has been a pleasure to know that our services have been a pleasant experience for you. If for any reason you find yourself needing our assistance again in the future please feel free to reach out to us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you.

kiarab10
8/18/18

When the time came to purchase a company, the list of stocks they had available at Wholesale Shelf Corporations, as well as all the paperwork that had to be organized to complete the process was handled very professionally. It didn't take long before I already had successfully purchased my company and the notice of ownership had arrived to me.

Hi Kiara,

We're so glad that you had such a seamless process. Please feel free to reach out if there's anything that we can assist you with in the future.

The Wholesale Shelf Corporation Team
brucer114
8/13/18

Wholesale Shelf Corporations is really a one stop shop. It did so much for me. From analyzing my credit situation with minimal fee to improving my credit scores then helping me able to buy a shelf company, this was all the company did for me in a very short time. Their highly cooperative and guiding staff will assist you literally A-Z throughout the process, so no need to consult anybody else.

Hi Bruce,

We're so glad that we could assist you with finding the right shelf corporation that met your needs. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future.

sophiew28
5/11/18

Wholesale shelf Corporations came to us at the perfect moment. I was looking in the web for ways to get your business funded and found them. They had a list of old corporations I could acquire in just 24 hours, and ended up getting more than $80k because I invested.

Hello Sophie,

haileyw8
3/7/18

I tried to apply for funding with my new businesss credit, but all the lenders said we were too young. Thanks to buying that stock from CorporateCashCredit, my fledgling company earned more credibility and I was eventually able to buy the supplies needed to keep the business afloat. Now, I confidently apply for funding at several financial institutions.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad to know that it has been so positive; our team work hard to provide the best service and the best care possible to our clients, and are happy to know that the process was successful for you. If you need our services again, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at; 203-599-3549 as our support team is available 24/7 to assist you.

aubreyb41
2/18/18

Thanks to their free analysis, I was able to find the right shelf corporation for my business needs. $149K in a few weeks. I highly recommend everyone to take them up on their free analysis. Its very helpful and informative.

Hi, Aubrey,

lettyf
1/9/18

I have been fed up with scammers, and I was not totally enticed with the positive reviews found on websites as I really want the impression to come from the horses mouth . So I tried it on. I bought one corporation from them. I waited to see how fast I would get funded. To my surprise, in four weeks, I had $165,000 funds from various local lenders. And now, Im one of those giving reviews. Try it!

Hello Letty,

daniela352
8/19/17

I decided to buy an aged corporation when I was convinced that it could help me get approved for a bigger amount. I scoured the internet to learn more on where and how to get my new business funded for the amount I wanted. This was the best way I found so far. Buying an aged corporation from this company was the best choice. Aside from the free features that now benefit my business, I got approved for huge amounts by several lenders. I met my goal of getting approved for more than a hundred thousand in less than 2 months. No longer do I need to apply for personal loans and lines of credit to get extra money to cover expenses.

diegom41
8/8/17

I saved almost $2,500 alone from the free features I got along with the aged corporation I received. The funding program is a paid service but it was worth it since it got me approved a total of $142K in cash and credit lines.

We were so glad to read about your experience with us and are happy that it has been such a positive and helpful experience for you. It has been a pleasure working with you and if in the future you find yourself needing any future assistance our service and support team would be happy to assist you again. Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means a lot to us. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available 24 hours a day to assist you and will be happy to help if and when the need ever arises.

kaitlynl9
8/2/17

I wanted to bid on a certain government contract but wasnt qualified due to my time in business. I was determined so I purchased an aged-corporation, which helped me achieve my goals. Later, I was approved a total amount of $124,000 by several local lenders. This company provides realistic expectations though they exceeded mine.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our team, we are glad to know that our services have helped you achieve your goals, if you require our services at any point in time again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us, as we are available to assist you 24/7 by calling: 203-599-3549.

adamh119
8/2/17

I did research first before I came to the conclusion that this is the best place to buy a shelf corporation. While others offered options, they already have an existing funding program. They were able to get me funded just a few weeks after purchasing a New York shelf corporation and the amount was more than what I expected.

Hello Adam,

irishs4
7/31/17

One of the best benefits I got from buying a shelf corporation from wholesaleshelfcorporations.com are the free features they offer. I tried to check offers by other companies and only they provide this. I also signed up for their funding program and 3 weeks after, 5 lenders approved my loan applications using stated income only.

Hi, Irish,

alexisw38
7/3/17

A few weeks after purchasing an aged corporation and signing up with their funding program, loan approvals started coming in. I was approved loans from local lenders as well as line of credit. The amount is huge which allowed me to purchase new materials and pay overhead.

Hey Alexis,

faitha15
7/1/17

Overall experience is highly satisfactory. Fundings started coming in 3 weeks after I purchased from them.

Hello Faith,

clarke19
6/28/17

I've done research on different companies selling shelf corps. So far, this is the only company with the best offer. Granted that others come a few hundred dollars cheaper but with all the free features attached and given that shelf corp I purchased is already credit-ready, I actually saved thousands of dollars. They even helped me get funded.

Hello Clark,

annistont
6/24/17

Coming up with insufficient funds could be sometimes daunting but I was blown away with wsc. I was really marveled at the ultra-quick service and results after procuring their aged Corp from wholesaleshelfcorporation.com. They raised the needed funds for my trade and now my 7 month old business has finally expanded with robust materials and equipment.

Hi, Anniston,

robinb138
6/22/17

Fast, reliable and efficient. These are just my special way of describing their company, because they have propelled me to unimaginable success. As a young entrepreneur, I'm always looking to bolster my business and they provided the answer. They helped me to upgrade. I was on the brink of collapse but they stepped in like angels and protected my company. Long live WSC!

Hey Robin,

pearls14
5/30/17

I pondered for months which company to purchase an aged corp. I kept compared prices and checked reviews. Only this company gives extra free features every start up business needs. I saved a lot. Getting in touch with their support staff is easy too since there's always someone on the other line to answer calls.
Overall experience: it's a company that cares for its customers. Best service I got so far online.

Hello Pearl,

roberto473
5/3/17

I ordered my shelf corporation along with several of their other services over four months ago. The sales person I was working with seems to have conveniently forgotten to start several of the processes needed to actually get everything done in time. Now he will not answer me regarding a discount for the lost time or effort put in nor can he give me a definite timeline of when I will actually be able to have the company ready for funding.
The funding they want to give you is mostly credit cards. Well, don't buy credit repair and the funding at once. They will get you a lot of credit cards, then use those to pay your balance, then you are unable to get the funding they promised because of the high balances they created on your cards leaving you unable to be the guarantor on the very thing you went to them for help with in the first place.

Steer clear! I have been fighting this for four months and it looks like I have several more to go. Unfortunately, I may have to turn them all over to the FBI for investigation.
BTW they have a disclaimer under their return policy that if you notify the credit card companies of their potential scam then you have to pay 200% of the total cost! I am getting an attorney involved to get me out of this mess.

cyruss24
4/1/17

I was fascinated by the fast service and quick turnaround after purchasing an aged corp from this company. They reached out for me and informing me from time to time the progress of my application convenient on my part as a client. I came up with sufficient fund to strengthen my new business.

willk29
3/31/17

Upon speaking with them initially, all went well. WSC has a wide list or inventory of old shelf corporations. They are informative and transparent. It cost me money, but its all worth it. They did everything in my behalf, not time consuming. They deliver fast result and great customer service as well. They got me approved for $80,000 a big help to upgrade my restaurant business.

arceliac2
3/30/17

There are many ways that the aged corporation I purchased made my life easier. Complete package and free features helped me save a lot. Funding program is effective as well.

203-599-3549

Yes it is, I've done business with whole sale shelf corporation and delivered everything in a timely matter, I'm over all satisfied, they provided me with the shelf corp I needed and converted everything in my name and directed me to a lender and I went from there.

By David O.

Hi Sandi, please call our Billing Department at 203-599-3549 and a member of the team would be happy to answer any of your questions around payment. Thanks for reaching out, and inquiring about this.

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative

Hi Katahy, Thanks for reaching out. Wholesale Shelf Corporations provides our clients with Credit Ready Aged Corporations and Companies. We do, however, also have the ability to work with our clients in order to get them the business and even personal financing that they need as well through one of our sister companies. Please feel free to reach out to us at 203-989-0965 and one of our agents will be happy to analyze your situation as well as your business goals and then formulate the right plan based on that information. We look forward to assisting you and answering any further questions that you may have at that time. Best Regards, The Wholesale Shelf Corporations Team 203-989-0965

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative

Hi Wylie, we actually do not offer 501c3's at Wholesale Shelf Corporations. Not For Profits have a different structure and we focus on For Profit's only. If there's anything we can do in the For Profit sector we would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to reach out at 203-989-0965 and speak with one of our representatives if you do decide to go the for profit direction.

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative

Hi Lance, thanks for reaching out. While at this time we do not have an official Affiliate Campaign that is up and running what we do have is an excellent opportunity to become a broker. If you visit the following page, you can read up on all of the information: https://www.grandtetonprofessionals.com/brokers/. If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to our team at (203) 989-0965. We look forward to working along side of you.

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative

Hi Reuben, we actually do not work with 501c3's. If there's anything that we can assist you with please feel free to give us a call at 203-599-3549 and one of our specialists will be happy to assist you.

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative

Hi Goodwin, our aged corporations do not come with financing but, they are credit ready. While we do offer access to financing, that is through both of our sister companies - Corporate Cash Credit and Fast Unsecured where we have over 27 lenders to help you obtain the financing that you need. If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and let us know or give us a call at 203-599-3549 and one of our specialists will be happy to assist you.

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative

In most cases our clients opt to purchase a shelf corporation from scratch in order to obtain the financing that they are aiming to achieve. Please feel free to contact us at 203-599-3549 to see how we may be able to work with what you already have set up as there are numerous options available but, a custom analysis would need to be performed for us to fully know how you should proceed and how we can assist you.

By WholesaleShelfCorporations R., WholesaleShelfCorporations Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WholesaleShelfCorporations staff and other customers.

WholesaleShelfCorporations?