WholesaleShelfCorporations reviews

Tel: 203-599-3549
reputation@inquirybusters.com

lettyf
1/9/18

I have been fed up with scammers, and I was not totally enticed with the positive reviews found on websites as I really want the impression to come from the horses mouth . So I tried it on. I bought one corporation from them. I waited to see how fast I would get funded. To my surprise, in four weeks, I had $165,000 funds from various local lenders. And now, Im one of those giving reviews. Try it!

allysonp2
12/24/17

Hi, I am Hailey Dale. I bought a shelf corporation from this company. After the day that I registered, I was funded within four weeks. I had almost $45,000 and now reached $96,000 from different lenders. I wouldnt know how to thank this company. Truly a blessing to me.

jonathanf64
12/7/17

I have been receiving different offers from different companies So far, the offer of shelf corps from Wholesale Shelf it what vie me. To my utmost persuasion to myself, I finally convinced myself to ensure everything and invest with 3 aged corps. Up to now, it has been two years, but I am still left with a wow to their offers.

michaelf247
10/10/17

I purchased an aged corporation from Wholesale Shelf, and they got me approved a total of $120,000 from different lenders. I got funded with $60,000 in cash and credit lines. Truly, they passed my expectation and even put my goals into reality.

andreww192
9/9/17

One of the best business decision I have ever made is buying an aged corporation from Wholesale Shelf Corporations. Their funding program offered by its sister company helped me obtain approvals for loans and lines of credit in less than a month. With the $79,000 I got approved of, I am planning to either expand my business or start with this business idea brewing in my mind for quite some time.

daniela352
8/19/17

I decided to buy an aged corporation when I was convinced that it could help me get approved for a bigger amount. I scoured the internet to learn more on where and how to get my new business funded for the amount I wanted. This was the best way I found so far. Buying an aged corporation from this company was the best choice. Aside from the free features that now benefit my business, I got approved for huge amounts by several lenders. I met my goal of getting approved for more than a hundred thousand in less than 2 months. No longer do I need to apply for personal loans and lines of credit to get extra money to cover expenses.

diegom41
8/8/17

I saved almost $2,500 alone from the free features I got along with the aged corporation I received. The funding program is a paid service but it was worth it since it got me approved a total of $142K in cash and credit lines.

kaitlynl9
8/2/17

I wanted to bid on a certain government contract but wasnt qualified due to my time in business. I was determined so I purchased an aged-corporation, which helped me achieve my goals. Later, I was approved a total amount of $124,000 by several local lenders. This company provides realistic expectations though they exceeded mine.

adamh119
8/2/17

I did research first before I came to the conclusion that this is the best place to buy a shelf corporation. While others offered options, they already have an existing funding program. They were able to get me funded just a few weeks after purchasing a New York shelf corporation and the amount was more than what I expected.

irishs4
7/31/17

One of the best benefits I got from buying a shelf corporation from wholesaleshelfcorporations.com are the free features they offer. I tried to check offers by other companies and only they provide this. I also signed up for their funding program and 3 weeks after, 5 lenders approved my loan applications using stated income only.

alexisw38
7/3/17

A few weeks after purchasing an aged corporation and signing up with their funding program, loan approvals started coming in. I was approved loans from local lenders as well as line of credit. The amount is huge which allowed me to purchase new materials and pay overhead.

faitha15
7/1/17

Overall experience is highly satisfactory. Fundings started coming in 3 weeks after I purchased from them.

clarke19
6/28/17

I've done research on different companies selling shelf corps. So far, this is the only company with the best offer. Granted that others come a few hundred dollars cheaper but with all the free features attached and given that shelf corp I purchased is already credit-ready, I actually saved thousands of dollars. They even helped me get funded.

annistont
6/24/17

Coming up with insufficient funds could be sometimes daunting but I was blown away with wsc. I was really marveled at the ultra-quick service and results after procuring their aged Corp from wholesaleshelfcorporation.com. They raised the needed funds for my trade and now my 7 month old business has finally expanded with robust materials and equipment.

robinb138
6/22/17

Fast, reliable and efficient. These are just my special way of describing their company, because they have propelled me to unimaginable success. As a young entrepreneur, I'm always looking to bolster my business and they provided the answer. They helped me to upgrade. I was on the brink of collapse but they stepped in like angels and protected my company. Long live WSC!

pearls14
5/30/17

I pondered for months which company to purchase an aged corp. I kept compared prices and checked reviews. Only this company gives extra free features every start up business needs. I saved a lot. Getting in touch with their support staff is easy too since there's always someone on the other line to answer calls.
Overall experience: it's a company that cares for its customers. Best service I got so far online.

roberto473
5/3/17

I ordered my shelf corporation along with several of their other services over four months ago. The sales person I was working with seems to have conveniently forgotten to start several of the processes needed to actually get everything done in time. Now he will not answer me regarding a discount for the lost time or effort put in nor can he give me a definite timeline of when I will actually be able to have the company ready for funding.
The funding they want to give you is mostly credit cards. Well, don't buy credit repair and the funding at once. They will get you a lot of credit cards, then use those to pay your balance, then you are unable to get the funding they promised because of the high balances they created on your cards leaving you unable to be the guarantor on the very thing you went to them for help with in the first place.

Steer clear! I have been fighting this for four months and it looks like I have several more to go. Unfortunately, I may have to turn them all over to the FBI for investigation.
BTW they have a disclaimer under their return policy that if you notify the credit card companies of their potential scam then you have to pay 200% of the total cost! I am getting an attorney involved to get me out of this mess.

cyruss24
4/1/17

I was fascinated by the fast service and quick turnaround after purchasing an aged corp from this company. They reached out for me and informing me from time to time the progress of my application convenient on my part as a client. I came up with sufficient fund to strengthen my new business.

willk29
3/31/17

Upon speaking with them initially, all went well. WSC has a wide list or inventory of old shelf corporations. They are informative and transparent. It cost me money, but its all worth it. They did everything in my behalf, not time consuming. They deliver fast result and great customer service as well. They got me approved for $80,000 a big help to upgrade my restaurant business.

arceliac2
3/30/17

There are many ways that the aged corporation I purchased made my life easier. Complete package and free features helped me save a lot. Funding program is effective as well.

kyliel7
3/30/17

Happy to buy aged corp from this company. Corporate funding program they offered works wonders. When the funding I got reached $100K, I was amazed.

noelm39
1/26/17

My business is young and lacks history so I purchased a 5 yrs. old corp. from this company. One month passed and their funding program got me approved for $134,500 from different lending companies.

shaundah
1/23/17

I applied for business credit loans, but I didnt qualify due to lack of credit history so I purchased an aged corp from WholesaleShelfCorporation.com helped me capital for my business.

erasmod
1/3/17

I purchased a 3 yrs. old corporation from WholesaleShelfCorporation.com. It took 24 hours for them to deliver the documents. After a month, I got approved an amount of $87,000 from 5 different lenders through their funding program.

kendap
1/3/17

I needed more cash to market my online business to a wider audience but didnt know where to get funding. My business is only 6 months old and lenders wont approve my application. I consulted WholesaleShelfCorporation.com and purchased an aged corp from them. I am glad that after 4 weeks they got me funded a total of $106,000. Its more than I needed and in fact, I am planning to start another business in Orange County. Thanks a lot.

Yes it is, I've done business with whole sale shelf corporation and delivered everything in a timely matter, I'm over all satisfied, they provided me with the shelf corp I needed and converted everything in my name and directed me to a lender and I went from there.

By David O.

Questions? Get answers from the WholesaleShelfCorporations staff and other customers.

WholesaleShelfCorporations?