SD LTD.

SD LTD. has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 293 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SD LTD. also ranks 5th among Alternative Medicine sites.

• They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A!
  • Great selection of items to buy & the price is great!

• Never received product or status updated on canada post
  • Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
How would you rate SD LTD.?

“Fastest shipping ever”

Jamie H.
9/15/17

I put my order in and it was quick Overall happy with my experience I did not receive what I had ordered but was substituted for a product that was same brand and equal to what I ordered so I was pleased in the end

“Long time customer :(”

Andrew G.
12/10/19

I thought my order was being put together about 4 times now still waiting 2 weeks later and not a thing is it just me or what? I ordered from another site yesterday it's already here.. I'm confused and getting tired of chasing people to see what's happening at this point it's a $411 loss I guess thanks! Never had any issues all year until lately I hope I get my order someday... or even my money back would be great!

customer service (28) canada post (10) great service (14) great selection (7) quick delivery (7) 3 days (8) first time (15) great products (9) delivery time (5) first time buyer (3) post office (3) excellent service (4)
katd174
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I always experience the best from shatter doctor. I have never ever had an issue with an order. Packages arrive on time always. Shatter and distillate are great and always consistent. They have great customer service. And I will always go through them for my order.
mh569
December 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
This is my second time ordering. First time came no issue. Second time, received order but it was wrong. Sent an email, they are responded right away and said they would send out the right product and I can keep the wrong one. So happy :)
petern162
October 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Stoneman shatter is good quality, really terpy and strong taste. You don't get all the strains you order (5 out of 7 were the ones I selected on my last order). Shipping is fast and right to your door. Will be ordering again.
zoltant4
September 23rd, 2019
I find that the shatter is like glass but good to smoke once you melt it a little bit to help stick together can't wait to order more and the online orders take only 5 days , the only place I order my shatter is from this site great stuff even the bomb is good to smoke
allans97
November 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
Overall I am satisfied with the product. I am annoyed that the order wasn't filled as ordered. We had spoken about making contact if there were to be substitutions, yet that didn't happen after I was assured my order could be filled.
marlenet80
September 15th, 2019
After I told them about the funny shatter I made another Order. They said they sent one oz already and got lost in the post office they said they would send another 1.5 oz but it hasn't came in yet
jordanr86
August 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Good product, and very nice service had good deliver time order was a bit messed up tho, didn't get what a wanted 100%
brycem40
September 27th, 2019
I just received new packaged with everything in it plus a few extras. Thank you very much shatter doctor!!
sarahs845
July 31st, 2019
Love the products and customer service.... but Have they been shut down ? Accepted my money and I've yet to receive product.....I'm pissed.
brittanyh40
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey! It shows delivered from our end! As of 10:35am today. I will reach out to Canada post and find out why it took so long!
alainc14
March 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great dispensary and very, very great customer service. Very,very fast reply. Great products and i received a little gift and they refunded me because i received my order to late but they refunded me very fast.

Thanks drshatter.
devino7
June 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Great product, excellent and cooperative customer service makes this an easy to return to company. When other places could charge you double, they sell you double and all of their products have been beyond expectations and considering local competition it's no question, I'm coming back.
alexandreb40
April 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
The final products were top quality, but for the time of expedition, from the facility to my home, it was too long for the business plan we chose.
benj92
November 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
The shatter I got was great, the edibles were perfect strength but the flower I got could have been a little more potent. Can't beat the price for the super pack
darlened55
who loves ya....me
jeremyr102
October 30th, 2018
Verified purchase
Two grams of shatter, gummies, and an ounce of bud for $175 can't be beat. Just thought it strange it came in a ziplock bag
josephz47
October 25th, 2018
Verified purchase
Backed out of order before paying, notified the seller. They were understanding and helpful

100 charactors makes me not want to write a review at all. Screw this
lh253
October 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
Loved the flavours but it took way to long to receive the products packaging was great no scent what so ever would like to get burnable cbd oil if you ever get it
marilynb137
July 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
First time order for me.Thank you so much for the treats that you sent. Still trying to figure out the right medicine for me.Got wrong type for me was so trippy made me cold sweat. NOT GOOD for me :-(
lindsays85
April 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
Didn't get what I ordered the first time but replacements were alright and we got a few treats as an apology. Way better than I can day for some companies! Love they take an e transfer other places we had a lot more procedure to get credits on an account overall great job
darrell418
January 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
Ordered and 3 days later I got my order. Product was good as expected or even exceeded my expectations. Only thing I don't like is that a lot of items are sold out, but sales are awesome though keep up the good work!
blakeh34
January 11th, 2018
Verified purchase
only issue is the shipping. But otherwise very easy, nice selection. Im sure I will order again soon. Im hoping they have specials next time. I missed the blueberry kush :(
keithend
January 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
I got everything I ordered and its all amazing bud! The only issue is that I ordered 80$ in pre rolls and never recieved them in my order.
stumps
October 22nd, 2017
Box 5 beechy. sask. can s0l0c0
I will test live and put on face book and other multimedia review and indorsment thank you
Pirates puff
michaelp1449
November 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
This Electric nail arrived really fast . I ordered it late Saturday night and received it Tuesday afternoon . This is the 2nd one I've owned . I like this product because I use a lot of concentrates . This nail is in use a lot.
My old one lasted 5 years . Do not use these Use the to set The temperature for the first time. It remembers the temperature when you turn it on after that. Don't not set passed 999° . If you follow these instructions it will last a long time .
It started to give me error messages ,so I am mailing it back. The seller said the money would be put on my card when they receive the item. I mailed it back today , they should get it back by the end of the week . I talked with a representative by the name of Jill. I believe she was from Amazon but she was very helpful. I would've gave them a five if the electric nail worked. Overall it was a good experience .

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.