SD LTD.

SD LTD. has a consumer rating of 4.37 stars from 294 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SD LTD. also ranks 5th among Alternative Medicine sites.

• They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A!
  • Great selection of items to buy & the price is great!

• Never received product or status updated on canada post
  • Very disappointing as I am a long time customer and in the past received great service.
How would you rate SD LTD.?

“Nothing but the best!!!”

Mike G.
12/24/19

I have nothing but great things to say about SD! They have fantastic customer service and everything is always grade A! Thank you again!

“Shipping and communication”

Karen W.
1/8/20

Ordered on December 30 2019 and paid same date, e-transfer was accepted right away and order confirmed as an express post. Now January 8th 2020 and nothing, tracking number given does not track just shows shipping label printed. I have ordered from here in the past and shipping has always been slow but prices were good but not anymore, prices are to high compared to other sites and shipping is worse. Will not order from here again.

customer service (28) canada post (10) great service (14) great selection (7) quick delivery (7) post office (4) 3 days (8) first time (15) great products (9) delivery time (5) first time buyer (3) excellent service (4)
seths65
October 7th, 2019
I'm starting to worry about my other ounce of shatter I bought off this site. Been emailing them ever since September 25, 2019. Still today I don't get an email back. Today I only received 1 ounce out of 2. Sad right? I was looking forward to open up my 2 ounces today, only opened 1 out of 2. My hard working $$ will go down the drain if I don't receive my other ounce of shatter.
kelseym59
September 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am some what upset with the customer service right now. I was fully understandable with the incident that occurred regarding my package they kept in contact but since the initial contact no one will email me back regarding where my new package is or when it is being shipped or anything. I have tried multiple attempts and my boyfriend and I have never had trouble like this but right now I feel like going somewhere else as it's past a week n a bit since I ordered n still nothing! I paid a lot of money over 300 with no explanation.
kristophers19
August 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
I ordered an 1/8 which was the right stuff. But my 1/4 of shatter was GREEN CRACK when I ordered DURBAN POISON. The shatter was decent but I'm not going to order from a place that just substitutes your product without informing you.
donaldg132
March 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I ordered it Saturday , it was suppose to be sent Monday , don't think t was sent Monday or I would have got it Friday , I'd like to know why , and if it's because there was no stock , hopefully you guys sent something to test out for the mistake
carln59
December 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
I oredered with you guys 7 days ago and my order is still sitting in Kelowna. You say Express Shipping over 150$ but I'm not sure this is Express at all... Pretty Ridiclous espicially the fact that it took 5 days to get my order to a post office after completion.
roxanned23
July 12th, 2018
Verified purchase
My command been canceled but I want my command and y paid it. I wan't to be rembourser ou I wan't my command !!!!
katelynns5
June 28th, 2018
Verified purchase
The tea I wanted wasn't in stock, and wasn't posted on the site when I ordered. However not fully dissatisfied because there was a note explaining why the tea was not included.
brittanyh40
Brittany H. – SD LTD. Rep
Hey Kathryn!

We are just waiting for the company that sells the tea to get it back in stock. They had a bit of an issue and it’s taken some time for them to get back up; such is the industry. I had the stock on the site based on my order but that order never came in :(

As soon as I get it, it will be in the mail with an extra treat for the hassle, but thank you for understanding.
johnm1212
November 7th, 2017
Verified purchase
Ordered 2 grams shatter. Site said pay today and get a gram of house shatter free. So paid with bank account right then. Mentioned offer for free shatter in my order. And guess what. Never sent promised house shatter. It's bait and switch. It's not a nice way to start an online busniss where you pay first and wait. For this reason will not order again.

It's legit, but they've $#*!ed up my last two orders and now I'm chasing them again to either send my order or give me back my money....but they haven't responded to my email

By Dark M.