Review of SFM

Tel: +41 (0)22 311 03 83
info@sfm-offshore.com

moisesk4
9/29/18

They requested a lot of information and I immediately cancelled the service but they refuse to give me back the money that I had paid with my credit card .

beatas7
3/20/18

What it did to me is temporary boost of confidence. Lots of brainwash not enough knowledge.Basically you don't learn how to do things you are just learning how to believe in yourself. Every existing member gets money out of you.Sorry , not enough. Not proper educationAs you go you see it as pyramid scam.

arturi3
7/9/17

I paid them to open business bank account.They recommended a bank which don't open business accounts for new offshore companies,i asked refund and they refused to give my money back

ianw65
5/23/17

It appears to be a scam. Sent $2,000 then they requested a lot of personal information and documents that were not mentioned as required during the "simple" application process. Was not comfortable sending the info via unsecured upload/email and asked for a refund. It has been over 90 days and it still has not been processed nor have any service been rendered, and it appears they have blacklisted my email address as it is getting rejected now.

If they just sent a refund then all would be fine, but the fact that they are being evasive makes me believe their services are a scam and everyone should avoid using SFM Offshore.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them.

alexanderv19
5/15/17

After paying 2500 USD for a corporate service (company + bank account ) and waiting 6 months, after have provided the full list of documents, they have not opened me any bank account and they have stopped to respond my emails, they are a fraudulent website , please stay away from this bad bad bad webiste.

merihk
3/3/17

web site write 2 days compalete all but i wait 90 days for company + bank account + internet merchand account but not complate any thinsk. I want refund my money not make any money and not accept any refund. My lawyer contact and give crime case for Dubai police department, interpol / europol and swiss police depat. for fraud

DONT BELIEVE AND GIVE ANY MONEY THIS SCAM TEAM!

nicolasg9
6/14/16

Not enough information on the website to incorporate businesses. The information makes believe that incorporation of business takes 2 days in full. Unfortunately, it is not the case. Plus, the full list of required documents isn't listed. After paying a big sum of money to this website, (1800 dollars USD) the contact took a week off and I had to wait. After 3 weeks, The contact at SFM pretended that my signature on a paper wasn't one of my passports. I have sent a second paper which was refused due to my signature. Then, they sent me a paper in order to prove that my signature has changed. I understood I wasted my time and stopped. The people who took the request were located in the Emirates and there was nothing I could do.

Questions? Get answers from the SFM staff and other customers.

SFM?