Review of Sewingcenter.us

Tel: +1.6462650904
evva6789@gmail.com

chrisd20
4/16/11

I was hesitant to purchase from this site, but really needed a manual from them. So, I went ahead and used paypal.com for the purchase, figuring that if it was a fraud. I would be protected, got the download link in a few minutes and my manual was downloaded in just minutes. Great site fast and easy to use.

ashleyp1
11/7/10

I needed a manual for my sewing machine. I chose this site because I could download the manual right away instead of waiting the 4-6 weeks the other websites were promising. After paying with my credit card I was promised to receive an email with the link to download the file. I waited a few hours, imagining it should take no longer than that. I finally received the email 3 days later. The link that it contained did not work however. So I sent an email letting them know there was an error on their website. After a day I then proceeded to call. I only got the voicemail, so I left a message. I still did not hear back. Over the next few weeks, after numerous emails and voicemails I failed to talk to a single person. I googled the owner of the company and found an alternate phone number. I finally got to talk to a live person. He apologized for the inconvenience and promised to get back to me. I never heard from him again. I have left message after message. I have asked for a refund seeing as how I never received a product. Still nothing. I am VERY disappointed with this website. Please do not use their services. I would hate for this experience to happen to anyone else.

Questions? Get answers from the Sewingcenter.us staff and other customers.

Sewingcenter.us?