Sewingcenter.us

Sewingcenter.us has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sewingcenter.us ranks 13th among Sewing sites.

How would you rate Sewingcenter.us?

“I was hesitant to purchase from this site, but really...”

Chris D.
4/16/11

I was hesitant to purchase from this site, but really needed a manual from them. So, I went ahead and used paypal.com for the purchase, figuring that if it was a fraud. I would be protected, got the download link in a few minutes and my manual was downloaded in just minutes. Great site fast and easy to use.

“I needed a manual for my sewing machine”

Ashley P.
11/7/10

I needed a manual for my sewing machine. I chose this site because I could download the manual right away instead of waiting the 4-6 weeks the other websites were promising. After paying with my credit card I was promised to receive an email with the link to download the file. I waited a few hours, imagining it should take no longer than that. I finally received the email 3 days later. The link that it contained did not work however. So I sent an email letting them know there was an error on their website. After a day I then proceeded to call. I only got the voicemail, so I left a message. I still did not hear back. Over the next few weeks, after numerous emails and voicemails I failed to talk to a single person. I googled the owner of the company and found an alternate phone number. I finally got to talk to a live person. He apologized for the inconvenience and promised to get back to me. I never heard from him again. I have left message after message. I have asked for a refund seeing as how I never received a product. Still nothing. I am VERY disappointed with this website. Please do not use their services. I would hate for this experience to happen to anyone else.

chrisd20
April 16th, 2011
ashleyp1
November 7th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Sewingcenter.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sewingcenter.us?

Have a question about Sewingcenter.us?