Sensual Elegance reviews

Tel: 877-822-3318

1 Review From Our Community

ab31
2/24/10

I do have to admit, sensualelegance.com has great prices for the products sold on the website and, at first, generally good customer service. But... I've had many problems.

I ordered 3 items over 3 weeks ago. Their website claims, "All items are ordered as soon as your payment is received and generally ship within 5-10 business days. Shoes and some other items ship within 2-3 business days directly from the manufacturer for faster delivery. " They also claim to try to get it to you ASAP if it's for a special date.

I ordered my items 10 days ahead of Valentine's Day in hopes of having it by then. I understood when it wasn't going to arrive (one item had to come in from the manufacturer), and requested that the other 2 items be shipped ASAP, which they agreed to.

Not only did they forget to send me my other 2 items, but they claim they are _still_ waiting for the other item to come in from the manufacturer.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for something that should have come at least a week ago, and am still waiting. I've also tried adding to the order (to take advantage of the free shipping), but have gotten no response from their customer service since my last email with them.

So: if you want cheaper prices, I do recommend sensualelegance.com. If you want items within 2 months... I would stay away from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Sensual Elegance staff and other customers.

Sensual Elegance?