The Senior Dating Group

The Senior Dating Group has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The Senior Dating Group ranks 19th among Senior Dating sites.

How would you rate The Senior Dating Group?

“I had a voucher for 30 days dating for £1.00, so I...”

Jay C.
5/26/11

I had a voucher for 30 days dating for £1.00, so I took up the offer. I made sure I changed the 6 month default setting to 1 month. I made sure I put in the voucher code. I then had to enter my debit card details, whilst I was doing that the site automatically defaulted back to 6 moinths and took £89.95! I didn't get to see that bit and they don't offer a review of the services you have paid for. I have contacted them now for a month and they refuse to give me my money back. They won't allow the 7 day cooling off period either. I have now given the CEO 10 days to resolve the situation or I take them to the small claims court. I have spoken to other users of the site and they have had similar problems, be careful.

jayc16
May 26th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the The Senior Dating Group staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Senior Dating Group?

Have a question about The Senior Dating Group?