Review of SelectATicket

tom@selectaticket.com

paulg270
Paul G.
2/6/19

This popped up before I can see confirmation. Maybe wait till I look and scroll a sec, then ask me again.

jeanettec57
Jeanette C.
11/14/18

Quick & easy, I just wish that the size would tell you what seats you are getting, instead of just a section

patricki8
Patrick I.
10/30/18

Used chat feature to talk to someone about price matching, and it was easy! they were very helpful and it didn't take much extra time.

christinam246
8/10/18

I not only saved money but the service was smooth and plesent. When we picked up the tickets we we're surprised to see we had a free upgrade! I'm definitely going to is this company for my future tickets!

davidh694
DAVID H.
5/25/18

Put tickets in my basket and by the time I typed in credit card information it said they were sold out. Disappointing that this happened 3 times!

seanm182
Sean M.
4/26/18

My experience was great!! I had help from a representative named Dan Pirozzi, and he just made my shopping experience easy and quick once I was ready to do the purchase. I totally would not have even thought to use your business if it wasn’t for him and I’m glad that I did! Way easier, better deals and excellent customer service was provided to me by Dan and I would never get that kind of service through another website!

raeshac
4/26/18

Great response. I received the tickets right away to attend my event next week.

Even though my tickets were emailed. I found it a great way to get them.

briana263
4/12/18

Had to follow up for invoice copy. Received an apology. Everything is ok. Looking forward to the event.

jeffh227
Jeff H.
3/14/18

Outstanding shopping experience so far. I'm buying many months in advance - hoping to get decent tickets at a decent price.. we will see!

jonb148
Jon B.
3/14/18

Delivery is unclear. The website says they will ship the tix on July 15 and the event is the next day. This makes us a little nervous.

debrah88
Debra H.
3/9/18

It was great! Being that this was my first time using this site...I will be happier when I get the actual tickets!

amandag130
1/14/18

Love that there's no extra hidden fees ...and free shipping. Even though my tickets were emailed to me....

jeremyp57
Jeremy P.
1/6/18

Ordering was easy, just waiting to fully answer. I would like to fully answer after receipt of tickets.

wendyh133
WENDY H.
11/24/17

user friendly website. fast service. font sizes are nice and large for you to see what you are choosing

patriciam306
Patricia M.
11/16/17

Very easy to review available tickets. Nice to have seat view as well to help to decide on ticket selection.

kimberlyd57
10/29/17

Very efficient service...I had a great experience. I will definitely refer to friends and use again. Thank you

jamieh146
jamie H.
9/25/17

I had trouble placing the my original order, I had to redo everything and it all wound up costing me more because the original order disappeared. Not thrilled.

bl75
B L.
7/5/17

There was nothing about seat #s when I selected the tickets and purchased them (only row #). Customer Service was very helpful when I called with questions after having purchased the tickets online.
My issue however is about the price in general of concert tickets from ALL ticket sellers - they charge high prices &/or high fees for concert tix!! The actual price shown on my tickets when I received them was about 1/2 the cost of what I paid. If I had purchased them thru the "standard site" for MSG tickets, the cost (after their added ticket fees, etc.) would have been about $30 cheaper per ticket than what I paid with selectaticket. But, compared to some other sites after fees, I guess the selectaticket price wasn't horrible...it did seem to be somewhat less than some of the other aftermarket sites.

craigb125
Craig B.
6/29/17

So far so good. Second time customer, pleased the first time and hopefully this time also ! Thank You !!

michellew245
Michelle W.
6/29/17

I rated this site a 4 because although you folks don't have a service charge, the delivery fees are quite high and add to the overall price of the tickets.

louisev17
Louise V.
6/29/17

I could buy these tickets on this this site and couldn't on ticketmaster
without an early purchase code.

gregv25
Greg V.
6/29/17

Pricing looks good but we will see when the tickets arrive. The shipping of the tickets was expensive

frankj87
Frank J.
6/29/17

I have ordered tickets from Select A Ticket several times in the past and have not had any problems. Thank you.

michaels910
michael s.
6/29/17

I wanted 4 tix got to the end and said only 3 were available. Had to start over! Why!? I selected another group which had 4 in the next row. Why didn't site just suggest these as a viable option? Why didn't you check that there were 4 earlier?

shannonk50
Shannon K.
6/29/17

I love using this website because you can see where you are and what tickets are available its not a guessing game.

Questions? Get answers from the SelectATicket staff and other customers.

SelectATicket?