Seldons Golden Gate

Seldons Golden Gate has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Seldons Golden Gate?

“Last month I hired a caravan at the Golden Gate Holiday...”

Rave J.
3/18/13

Last month I hired a caravan at the Golden Gate Holiday Centre in North Wales, to spend vacation with my family. It was a good experience for us to spend the holiday, at a place so close to nature. They offered us all possible amenities like sumptuous food, swimming pool etc., which my kids loved the most. Overall it was a very enjoying and memorable holiday for me and my family and I am looking forward to more such vacations at their caravan now.

ravej
March 18th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Seldons Golden Gate staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seldons Golden Gate?

Have a question about Seldons Golden Gate?