Security Direct

Security Direct has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Security Direct also ranks 50th among Home Security sites.

How would you rate Security Direct?

“The people behind this site also seem to trade...”

Richard S.
9/21/13

The people behind this site also seem to trade as SDL Supplies and GreenSideOnline and I'm sure there are others besides - if you come across a site that has a style similar to any of these sites DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I can't agree more with other victims of its sister sites - THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! Even the Post Office can't find their postal address. Big companies or bulk buyers *might* stand a chance of getting what they order out of this company but individuals are taking a big gamble placing an order with these scammers. Surely some organisation out there can do something about these con men?

petros3
August 30th, 2013
On 29th July 2013 money was taken from my credit card by GREENSIDE DISTRIBUTION ROMFORD for goods I had ordered from SECURITY DIRECT.
Before you order anything from Security Direct, read the reviews of Greenside Distribution. Now, one month later, I have no goods , no refund , no personal reply to my emails - only standard reply offering credit against future orders and ignoring my requests for refund.
I will not deal with either of these companies again.
petro
richards73
September 21st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Security Direct staff and other customers.

One Stop Professional Health Safety and Security Shop

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Security Direct?

Have a question about Security Direct?