Security Direct

Security Direct has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Security Direct ranks 56th among Home Security sites.

How would you rate Security Direct?

“Appears to be a total scam!”

Olly P.
5/24/20

We recently ordered £3000 worth of disposable gloves from this website thinking it was legitimate seeing as you could pay by PayPal and receive protection. We have received no communication at all, the phone numbers and email addresses don't work and we are pursuing them for a refund through PayPal. It now appears that the website itself has been taken down.

ollyp1
May 24th, 2020
petros3
August 30th, 2013
On 29th July 2013 money was taken from my credit card by GREENSIDE DISTRIBUTION ROMFORD for goods I had ordered from SECURITY DIRECT.
Before you order anything from Security Direct, read the reviews of Greenside Distribution. Now, one month later, I have no goods, no refund, no personal reply to my emails - only standard reply offering credit against future orders and ignoring my requests for refund.
I will not deal with either of these companies again.
Petro
richards73
September 21st, 2013
The people behind this site also seem to trade as SDL Supplies and GreenSideOnline and I'm sure there are others besides - if you come across a site that has a style similar to any of these sites DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I can't agree more with other victims of its sister sites - THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! Even the Post Office can't find their postal address. Big companies or bulk buyers *might* stand a chance of getting what they order out of this company but individuals are taking a big gamble placing an order with these scammers. Surely some organisation out there can do something about these con men?

It certainly appears to be a scam company because they take your money and you do not hear anything from them and can't contact them.

By Olly P.

Their prices looked fair and they supposedly had stock.

By Olly P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Security Direct staff and other customers.

One Stop Professional Health Safety and Security Shop

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Security Direct?

Have a question about Security Direct?