Review of Security Direct

Barking, England IG11 7QN, United Kingdom
feedback@securitydirect.co.uk

richards73
9/21/13

The people behind this site also seem to trade as SDL Supplies and GreenSideOnline and I'm sure there are others besides - if you come across a site that has a style similar to any of these sites DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I can't agree more with other victims of its sister sites - THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! Even the Post Office can't find their postal address. Big companies or bulk buyers *might* stand a chance of getting what they order out of this company but individuals are taking a big gamble placing an order with these scammers. Surely some organisation out there can do something about these con men?

petros3
8/30/13

On 29th July 2013 money was taken from my credit card by GREENSIDE DISTRIBUTION ROMFORD for goods I had ordered from SECURITY DIRECT.
Before you order anything from Security Direct, read the reviews of Greenside Distribution. Now, one month later, I have no goods , no refund , no personal reply to my emails - only standard reply offering credit against future orders and ignoring my requests for refund.
I will not deal with either of these companies again.
petro

Questions? Get answers from the Security Direct staff and other customers.

Security Direct?