Review of Security-Wizard

Tel: 800-430-1690

chrisj237
Chris J.
6/29/17

I love the belt buckles u a lot of really good products I definitely will be coming back if all works out this first time

ba66
B a.
6/29/17

Awesome selection and great pricing to match the NEW technology in self defense products, THANKS GUYS!

ashleyc224
Ashley C.
6/29/17

well you seem to give discounts often and the prices are not bad for most products but i guess my final design on this sight will have to come when i get my product but so far so good

aliciad65
Alicia D.
6/29/17

I love the knives, although I had to pick second choice because the one I wanted was out of stock!, but I like it anyway!

joen106
joe N.
6/29/17

I was screwed over by weapons universe so I hope this site does a better job of completing the order.

matthewl147
Matthew L.
6/29/17

ON the PC it was a cake walk, however I first attempted to place my order ith my smart phone and the state drop box was inactive.

sergep7
Serge P.
6/29/17

The only glitch is that the Shipping Policy as seen in the page linked to your SHIPPING menu in the menu bar differs from the shipping summary seen above the cart when checking out, especially for shipping to Canada.

robertl214
Robert L.
6/29/17

I have been trying to order the fingerless sap gloves for quite a while. When do you expect to have them back in stock?

brianc244
Brian C.
6/29/17

Great products - right out of the box. i ordered the fat boy buckle because of large knuckles and am now curious to see if the standards will fit.

isaiahw13
Isaiah W.
6/29/17

The weapon is compact & deploys quickly with stealth. I haven't had to use it but, feel confident that if I'm accosted.....they'll be sorry!

kenishaj1
Kenisha J.
6/29/17

Enjoyed the wide range of products on offer however it would be helpful if there was a price converter for international purchases

daniellec123
Danielle C.
6/29/17

Inexpensive, REALLY fast delivery, and quality products, thank you for your service, i will shop with security wizard again.

shaunr36
Shaun R.
6/29/17

I have always been happy with my orders and I am always referring this site to others for personal protection.

douglasn17
Douglas N.
6/29/17

The knives I ordered were so much more quality than I ever expected. I have placed another order to you & I gotta tell everytone who is thanking about ordering knives & other things from your company, JUST DO IT!!!!!!! You will be getting the best products, service & lots of great offers. Ya just can"t improve on --"PERFECT" Doug Neale--Deep in the HEART OF TEXAS.

caseyl35
Casey L.
6/29/17

Great experience will def. shop from here again cnt wait for my stuff to get here just hope it hurries up and gets here!

christophers247
Christopher S.
6/29/17

Took a week for my order just to be shipped from your department. Then another week for me to receive it. Speaking from experience with shopping online for various products, this is the first time I've had to wait that long just for it to be sent out from where I purchased it.
The product itself was lack-luster, scratched, scuffed, and looked as if someone had handled it then repackaged it.
As a collector of rare and hard-to-find items, I am sadly disappointed in the quality of your product and will have to settle with what I have.

harryl58
Harry L.
6/29/17

Awesome Website! It so easy to order, and so quick to deliver. Good quality products at a reasonable price!

My wife and daughters love their stun guns and my son said I was the coolest father in town when he received a set of brass knuckles for Christmas!

I purchased the Italian stiletto switchblade for myself and all my buddies at the neighborhood pub want one!

Overall, I have been very happy with everything I have purchased, only advice or comment would be to include a packing list with each delivery.

Harold Green esq

chrisi29
chris I.
6/29/17

make sure its labelled as a belt buckle- and they made sure it was, no problems with customs must say exceeded my expectations. I will be buying much more from this site!

leslief68
Leslie F.
6/29/17

i had one of these a long long time ago. been looking for it for some time.way to go guys. you`ve made it true again....you can find anything on the intenet

reva
Rev A.
6/29/17

I bought brass knuckles and Would really apreciate if you include state and local laws pertaining to them, I know they are technically a belt buckle but still...

timothys175
TIMOTHY S.
6/29/17

I ordered with my iPhone. More peoe would if there was a mobile App for it. I did find it very easy to navigate. Thank you!

matthewl126
matthew L.
6/29/17

Great site i got what i ordered and they shipped to Canada so im VERY happy with this site i will be using this site for ure in th future

ricardob45
ricardo b.
6/29/17

the overall service was excellent and the product was great. good feel good weight. something that would deal some damage

donaldb155
Donald B.
6/29/17

I liked that I found the product I wanted quickly ,but I really hope that it is in a good condition and that it fits!

johnnym98
Johnny M.
6/29/17

You guys are awesome, the site is nice and since i know what im looking for browsing through your website was a breeze. You have a better selection than most sites. I cant wait till my order arrives. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Security-Wizard staff and other customers.

Security-Wizard?