Jago Secret Shoes

Jago Secret Shoes has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Jago Secret Shoes also ranks 219th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Jago Secret Shoes?

“secretshoes - a very trusted UK company”

Dan F.
10/6/16

Hi, no scam here, secretshoes is the trading name of jagoshoes or Jago Europe Ltd - a reputable English company who design and manufacture their own height increasing shoes. Their shoes have been accredited on UK television and they were established in London in 2003. They abide by EU consumer law so your purchases are protected. This is much safer than buying height increasing shoes from other International companies where you have no financial comeback if something goes wrong. At one point they had two website as they were phasing out the old one, they now only have one new website which is fully responsive...

“Hi everyone,”

TineH H.
3/8/12

Hi everyone, I really need a pair of shoes that help me to appear taller. (Wearing high heels is more than enough). I have kept surfing the Net to look for female elevator shoes for a few days. And it's likely that all Online Elevator Shoes Websites I found are scams. Some companies even have different websites, but with the same products and prices. One of them I can give the name is http://www.secretshoes.co.uk and http://www.jagoshoes.com. You can see that even FAQ the same for both webs. So, I do not know which trusted website sells elevator shoes for FEMALE at least 7cm, at reasonable price and quality (not those cheap from China); and they can ship worldwide because I live in Asia. Do you have any idea abt this? I would appreciate all your help. Thousands of tks.

danf58
October 6th, 2016

Tip for consumers: www.secretshoes.co.uk

tinehh
March 8th, 2012
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate all your help. Thousands of tks.

Questions? Get answers from the Jago Secret Shoes staff and other customers.

JEL? Jago Secret Shoes - Height Increasing Elevator Shoes

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jago Secret Shoes?

Have a question about Jago Secret Shoes?