Review of Sebatteri.se

Tel: 0.88000000
service@sebatteri.se

hakanl1
2/18/17
I recommend sebatteri.se. I have ordered products twice. I am very satisfied with the service and the delivery time!
Response from Se S., Sebatteri.se Representative
Lojala gäster, tack för ditt förtroende
boa130
12/27/16
Beställde ett nytt batteri till min bärbara dator vilket levererades snabbt och till ett bra pris. Allt fungerade utmärkt.
Bosse
Response from Se S., Sebatteri.se Representative
Tack för ditt köp
olan21
12/27/16
I received my charger and battery within two weeks after the order, and the quality was much better than my earlier experience of other suppliers. And all that to half the price. I can only give them my warmest recommendations.
Response from Se S., Sebatteri.se Representative
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 10+ years. We firmly believe that with our rich experience, we have the sufficient ability to provide excellent quality batteries and other charging products at a rock-bottom price. thanks for your order
matsb17
11/5/16
I ordered some parts and got excellent advises and service.
antonb40
9/13/16
Jeg fik hurtigt fundet batteriet jeg skulle bruge og leveringen var også uden problemer. jeg har gemt adressen til fremtidig brug hvis det bliver nødvendigt. jeg har intet dårligt at sige om dem.
tonyf45
9/4/16
Order two different type of batteries and both were delivered at announced time. After mounting and charging everything works great!
rickardw
7/30/16
I'morgon happening with the new battery.
steff66
6/23/16
I ordered replacement batteries for two different laptops. The price was good,especially for the battery to my HP that is not so commonly found. Bothbateries seems to work weii. The cost and time for delivery was also OK.
patrikw1
6/7/16
I ordered a new battery for my laptop. It was fast delivered and the battery worked as it should. The price was great!
anderss1
6/6/16
Replacing the almost 3y old battery in my Nexus 10 made a world of difference.
marioh21
Mario H.
5/23/16
I am really positively surprised with the batterys working capacity. It lasts even longer than I expected and its performances are as if it is a brand new. Excellent value for money; I would highly recommend it to others.
leifh1
4/13/16
Had some touble to find a replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop when I
finally came across this site; Sebatteri.se
After a Quick check I found a battery. Specially good was the article determination on this site. A complete match.
Easy to order and a rather Quick delivery and now I'm back in business.
Oh! the battery works well by the way :-)
johanl10
9/2/13
When I went back from the Paypal page where I was just about to make the payment, it seemed that the Paypal account of the homepage was linked to a private e-mail address. Also, their Swedish is really bad. Seems extremely fishy.

Pleas email us your order detail, our email service@sebatteri.se, thanks

By Se S., Sebatteri.se Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Sebatteri.se staff and other customers.

Sebatteri.se?