Sebatteri.se

Sebatteri.se has a consumer rating of 4.53 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sebatteri.se also ranks 12th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate Sebatteri.se?

“Not the best website, but good company/product”

adf a.
3/25/20

Their website may not be the best, but the price of their products is very good. Quick delivery to Sweden.

“When I went back from the Paypal page where I was just...”

Johan L.
9/2/13

When I went back from the Paypal page where I was just about to make the payment, it seemed that the Paypal account of the homepage was linked to a private e-mail address. Also, their Swedish is really bad. Seems extremely fishy.

adfa2
March 25th, 2020
Se S. – Sebatteri.se Rep
We have warehouses in Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and France, so most orders could reach you in 3-5 business days. Thank you again for your positive review.
leifh1
April 13th, 2016
Had some touble to find a replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop when I
finally came across this site; Sebatteri.se
After a Quick check I found a battery. Specially good was the article determination on this site. A complete match.
Easy to order and a rather Quick delivery and now I'm back in business.
Oh! the battery works well by the way :-)
johanl10
September 2nd, 2013
hakanl1
February 18th, 2017
I recommend sebatteri.se. I have ordered products twice. I am very satisfied with the service and the delivery time!
Se S. – Sebatteri.se Rep
Lojala gäster, tack för ditt förtroende
tonyf45
September 4th, 2016
Order two different type of batteries and both were delivered at announced time. After mounting and charging everything works great!
marioh21
Mario H.
May 23rd, 2016
I am really positively surprised with the batterys working capacity. It lasts even longer than I expected and its performances are as if it is a brand new. Excellent value for money; I would highly recommend it to others.
olan21
December 27th, 2016
I received my charger and battery within two weeks after the order, and the quality was much better than my earlier experience of other suppliers. And all that to half the price. I can only give them my warmest recommendations.
Se S. – Sebatteri.se Rep
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 10+ years. We firmly believe that with our rich experience, we have the sufficient ability to provide excellent quality batteries and other charging products at a rock-bottom price. thanks for your order
patrikw1
June 7th, 2016
I ordered a new battery for my laptop. It was fast delivered and the battery worked as it should. The price was great!
matsb17
November 5th, 2016
I ordered some parts and got excellent advises and service.
steff66
June 23rd, 2016
I ordered replacement batteries for two different laptops. The price was good,especially for the battery to my HP that is not so commonly found. Bothbateries seems to work weii. The cost and time for delivery was also OK.
rickardw
July 30th, 2016
I'morgon happening with the new battery.
anderss1
June 6th, 2016
Replacing the almost 3y old battery in my Nexus 10 made a world of difference.

Pleas email us your order detail, our email service@sebatteri.se, thanks

By Se S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sebatteri.se staff and other customers.

Sweden Batteri! : - Laptop Batteri Laptop Adapter Other Accessories SE batteri, sweden batteri, laptop batteri, laptop adapter, batterier, laddare

Se S.
Vi har varit engagerade i batteri- och laddningsfältet i mer än 10 år. Vi är övertygade om att vi med vår rika erfarenhet har tillräcklig förmåga att tillhandahålla utmärkta kvalitetsbatterier och andra laddningsprodukter till ett prisbelagt pris

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sebatteri.se?

Have a question about Sebatteri.se?