Review of SearchBerg

contact@searchberg.com
2017 Customer choice award

chrisj306
6/25/18

I frequently came up short on the number of hits I wanted on my site. All this changed when SearchBerg helped me understand the finer details about SEO services.

They were patient and professional to the last degree! They explained about digital marketing and website content to get more traffic. My experience with them has been wonderful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for expert advice on SEO services.

bryanta14
6/11/18

If you are anything like me, you dont want service providers who cut corners. SearchBerg has left a very positive impression on me by their thorough work practices regarding SEO.

I was having trouble turning leads into customers. They helped me out. Even though I have limited knowledge on the subject of SEO and conversions, they didnt trick me into paying full for half-hearted efforts. I recommend them to anyone looking for honest SEO service providers!

royw85
5/29/18

All companies that advertise have knowledge of what they do. Search Engine Optimization, like every process regarding internet marketing, is ever evolving and this is why an SEO company such as SearchBerg is best for this job.

They have people that are curious about the work and willing to learn more about the business of their customer. They didnt stick to the same old strategies but amended these according to the changing trends in the market. If you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond for your business, these people are the ones for the job!

scottc264
5/7/18

The best thing about their services is that the company does its research well. They draft insightful blogs and articles that help us draw more and more readers every day. Using subtle marketing and advertising practices, we can convert these one-time visitors to regular customers which help us thrive in the open market!

homerd10
2/15/18

Our business was recently on the verge of disaster. It was not so much about our services being inadequate, rather a lack of desire to expand within the majority of our previous board. When the board changed we realized we were already suffering losses as not enough people knew about us.

We initially invested in TV and print advertising and ending up losing a lot more capital for hardly any results. Faced with a serious slump and limited funds, we put the last of our budget in a small SEO Campaign run and planned by The Company. Though the campaign itself did not pull us out of the slump, it did serve to generate enough interest and client response for us to invest in it a little more.

The second time we paid for a wide range and comprehensive SEO service package and that is when things really picked up. The company took a special interest in our business and in helping it recover. They put out a lot of quality content with regard to our services and actually managed to increase our search engine ratings by a landslide.

The trickle down long-term effect of their marketing strategies and methods is what really helped get our business back on its feet. Around 70 % of the clients that come our way find out about us through the internet. Out of this, approximately 53% are people who have ended up on our web page, thanks to the SEO campaigns put together by the company!

honeyl8
1/24/18

Ill be very honest, Ive always been wary of digital marketing agencies. Not only do most of them fail to do the job properly, Ive had experience with overpriced services and compromised quality. But this company is different. I was hesitant at first when my friend recommended their services, but Im glad I went for them.

One of the things that stood out to me was how organized and structured they were. I didnt even need to ask them for a weekly or monthly report on the progress, they sent it themselves. Their team always kept me in the loop, and what really stood out to me was how they asked me what I wanted.

You dont really see that with digital marketing agencies. They always want everything to go their way. But this company is different, even if that sounds cliché. They are professional, organized, and are up for different challenges. They also let you know whats in within their scope so that they dont over and under-deliver. Its very important for businesses to be honest with their clients, which is something rare nowadays.

So, if youre looking for a service that is honest, keeps you updated throughout the process, and handles everything professionally, I definitely recommend their services. 10/10!

tomf115
11/21/17

Thank you very much i will not hesitate to hire you again on my 2nd project which should be under way shortly although there are just tiny little things that needs to be ironed out .

paule258
10/12/17

Searchberg worked for my company three years ago, but our IT business was a bit technical, and their blogs werent up to par, so we stopped working with them after two months.

Nevertheless, after hearing so much about their improvements, I decided to give them a second chance and was pleasantly surprised. Not only has the SEO Company improved their writers; theyve also become efficient in their feedback. Last time, we had to keep telling the writer what to write and what works.

But this time, the company asked for all our information upfront. They offered the services of a writer who had a Bachelors degree in IT and were quite proactive about any concerns that we had about previous work. The first blogs were a bit patchy but thankfully only required minute changes. After that, the writer understood what I needed and worked fine. Im glad I gave Searchberg a second chance.

uroojw
10/12/17

I didnt have time to write up blogs for my website, so I hired Searchberg to do the job for me.

They have several packages, so I decided on the one that renews each month. This way, I didnt have to bother going through the whole process of payment. So far, Ive been through 8months with them and the result has been positive. The content is well-written and informative, not to mention humorous at times.

Im very happy with the result and their response to my queries. A while ago, my website was hacked; during that time, Searchberg worked out the kinks and locked the hacker out. My website is now functioningproperly again, and I owe it all to them.

wajida2
10/5/17

Search berg was great to work with. Very responsive on email and we spoke on the phone on numerous occasions to clarify the project and get to the end result I had hoped forGreat job!

carmenz5
9/29/17

I dont know where to start, but my experience with SearchBerg was quite unconventional. My website was a mess, I didnt know a single thing about SEO, but I wanted this to work. I tried for so long to fix things on my own, assuming that Im probably not updating my blog as frequently as it requires. Went through several tutorials and videos as well as a range of articles to learn how to attract people to my site and have them do this and that all a waste of time. By the end of it all, I was more desperate than I was before and so hopeless that I had almost decided to give up on the idea of generating passive income for myself.

Right before my final decision to surrender, I came across SearchBergs website, and to this day I praise the Lord for getting me to bump into them. Just for the record, I am not a person who would spend a whole lot of money on a venture, before even getting some money out of it I like to keep it risk-free. That is why SearchBerg struck me as a good option to test my luck with, as they offer their expertise for very little price. Their work was top-notch and I was finally able to breathe when my stats sheet started showing exciting progress!

I would gladly say that I am one of their happy clients and I would keep going back to SearchBerg for all of my digital marketing needs in the future.

flaviac1
9/19/17

What a bunch of rip off artists. Look them up on pissed consumers to get the whole story. These reviews are written by the company itself. Thus the bad English writing.

keithj50
8/17/17

We hired the firm because of their reputation. Some of our partners had been using their service and achieved good results. We have been working with them for a few months now and have seen organic traffic growth. They cleared up straight that SEO takes time and effort, and that results will be achieved over time.
Its been a good few months I would say; weve seen positive traffic growth. Our site has also jumped up a few spots on search engines. Its amazing to see how carefully building links and placing keywords can affect the sites reputation.
The thing we like the most is the fact that they always remain in touch. We communicate back and forth about campaigns, selecting keywords, local SEO, and all. They take our opinions and goals in consideration when planning a strategy. We closely monitor all the SEO activates and approve them before anything gets finalized. This obviously makes it easy for us and for them that we are on the same page.
Weve received more traffic and more actual paying customers on our site, all thanks to their efforts. Its really amazing working with them because they respond immediately. Whether its a question about the SEO campaign or a suggestion, they make a note of it and work with it. We havent experienced that with other companies. We definitely recommend them for boosting site traffic and ranking. They are really expert at what they do and are handling our projects very well.

ronaldr67
8/10/17

I have been working with the SEO company for quite some time and have had a wonderful experience to date. What I like the most is that they have a streamlined process and inform us about what theyre doing. This way, we know what to expect and how much of a difference it will make on our sites ranking.

We get regular reports which include all the stats and analytics. Were able to see the difference each of the campaigns make in numbers. They work taking these numbers into account and boost activity where we see growth.
Before partnering up with their SEO team, we had no idea how much of a bad shape our site was in. They helped us understand how different aspects influence our online presence. We have come quite far with them handling all SEO related matters of our site. I really appreciate their efforts as they always go the extra mile. They help us find and decide the best keywords and even suggest marketing tactics that they think will work best to attract targeted audience.

We know we have it easy with their experts working to boost our website; SEO can be quite difficult especially for people like us who are not technically inclined. I highly recommend their services not only for the results they get, but also for reducing overall marketing budget. With a single company working to boost my sites SEO by addressing various aspects, our costs have reduced over time and profits only increased with higher traffic to the site.

holgerl4
8/9/17

I was a customer of Searchberg. Signed on with the guarantee to stop at any time - no questions asked.

After we started it turned out that searchbergs' offer was very expensive and I wanted to stop within the first 30 days.

Then the trouble started. They twisted everything around and tried to keep me in. Endless telephone calls led to nothing. All money back? No way.

jennifert144
7/14/17

I have been using this SEO company for many years now and I am glad to admit that the there has been a constant upward trend in their services. Back when I started my business out, I used to need the co0mpany for basic day to day jobs such as attracting visitors to my website, etc. As time has passed though, the company has started to take up a more important role in my business.

With its robust tools backed up by creative and attentive ideas and thoughts, the company has helped my business maximize its true potential. The only complain I have from this website is that they werent known to me before I eventually found out about them. It can be hard to find an SEO company that is able to handle almost all aspects of the SEO business with relative ease and I am glad that this company has allowed me this opportunity.

Not only are the service well priced and angled towards the fulfillment of the actual needs of the customer, the friendly and understanding nature of its staff and their commitment to providing a solution has only helped increase my appreciation for the company. I am not really someone who puts his neck on the line for a company but as far as this SEO Company is concerned, I would bet my house on their services if I had to (since they pretty much helped me buy it through their landmark SEO tactics, helping my business grow).

deniels
5/26/17

The good thing about the company is not just that they are able to launch pin pointed Google Ad word campaigns and use proper Meta details, the good thing about them is that they are reliable. At the end of the day, reliability is one of the factors at the fore front of my decision making. The only reason I used the company in the first place is because one of my friends recommended them when I asked for an SEO that could develop strategies for my website to climb up the search rankings and one that is reliable. The company has efficient and welcoming support staff; they understand your problem and have a soothing way of going about trying to deal with the situation.

I remember at my first call, I was flustered and the representative calmed me down, helped me understand the reasons for a low search engine ranking and was kind enough to outline the strategies that can be used to take their brand higher up the rankings. I was pleased with the attentiveness of the representative and the way that the company as a whole made sure minute details that I wanted to happen took place.

There were times when I wanted to the change the company, especially this one time when I though using meta was going to help us in no way, they asked me to trust them and fortunately for me, they were right. The use of meta details helped make my content more inviting for visitors and my products were easily on display for any visitors that came to my website.

rubyv6
3/27/17

I am someone who can have trouble accepting and trusting people. The same was the case when I started to work with SearchBerg. I found it interesting at first due to the sheer knowledge that the company has about SEO. As time passed, I found that the experience working with this company was a very enjoyable experience. They knew what they were doing and that helped me maximize the potential of my website.

The first time we reached out to SearchBerg was when we were looking to build a new website for our Sports Clink. The website was supposed to target a specific number of people and we enlisted their help so that we were able to target the correct market. The service was outstanding! The website that we wanted to get built was built in virtually no time at all. We simply outlined what we needed the website to have and we were very specific with the details of the website and the good thing is that they were able to understand our needs, and exceeded our expectations.

The staff at the SearchBergs disposal is brilliant, they are almost always attentive, willing to learn and work and be a part of the picture whenever you need them to. I wanted to add an article section to my website and fortunately, I was able to get more than that. They were able to provide me with specific, SEO powered content that was informative, refreshing and targeted the right people. The meticulously, written article was able to get across to our target market and helped us register quite a few hits.

If it wasnt for them I dont know where wed be. Id recommend them to each and every one!

rachels143
3/16/17

I wanted to move my website from my old domain to a new one, and wanted to make sure that I didnt lose any traffic along the way. While my old website wasnt doing too well in terms of traffic, some of the pages had regular visitors which I simply couldnt afford to lose. I also wanted to see significantly better rankings for the hottest keywords in the industry, and I needed a reliable SEO partner to help me achieve all of these goals.

When I first came across these guys, I was a little apprehensive. They said all the rights things and made all the right promises, but I was really concerned about handing my project over to them because I had been burned once before by an SEO company. However, I couldnt achieve my SEO goals myself, so I decided to hire them to move the website. The best thing I liked about the way they handled the job was that they kept me in the loop throughout the process. I closely monitored the pages of the website which were doing well before the move, and when I saw that they didnt lose any traffic, I hired them for phase 2.

I have been using their services for six months now, and I couldnt be happier. My advertising costs are low, I receive a decent amount of traffic, and I get actual paying customers from my website now which was never the case with my old website. I am happy to write this review for them and strongly recommend their services to anyone in need of more traffic.

chaser13
3/15/17

They do not live up to promises and they do not refund you your money in the end. Run as far away as you can from this company. The package sounds great for the price but they do not deliver. I've been with them for two months with 0 results.

johns1526
2/21/17

We've had the misfortune of dealing with numerous SEO companies over last 7 or 8 years. As SEO has got tougher the results have got worse. Having enough of the sharks out there I took a referral from a business associate who had worked with SearchBerg in the past. Refreshingly they were honest! They couldn't offer any guarantees or pay when they get results services. Taking a monthly package option, on a limited budget results have been slower than expected, but progress is being made. I was expecting more, but it appears hard to deliver. Well give them another couple of months then decide. Doing what they said they would, but not as quickly as we want.

craigs90
2/13/17

You guys have exceeded my expectations. As a business consultant, I value ROI and the impact of SearchBergs services on the bottom-line, above everything else. And you have managed to deliver on all counts. Ill definitely recommend your services to anyone looking for dependable SEO. Craig Sanders

shermans16
12/22/16

SearchBerg has been very considerate of our SEO needs. We appreciate the fact that they dont waste any time, and provide effective and well-structured services. Thank you for providing honest and open services.

gomexc1
12/14/16

SearchBerg delivers on all their promises. We now have better rankings, and smarter traffic. Thank you guys!

josefp7
11/23/16

We truly appreciate the attention to detail and how your team members worked with my IT department to help us achieve that coveted number 1 position! Josef Petrana

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer -3

Make sure you do not hire them off of Elance or other Freelancer portals. (9% of the companies that say they are from US are not.

By Raihan A.
Questions? Get answers from the SearchBerg staff and other customers.

11 Photos for SearchBerg