Review of Scentmall.net

Scentmall.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

scruffs
4/5/11

wish i had read it before i ordered.

terryh8
3/9/11

** SCAM ** SCAM ** SCAM ** SCAM **

** ** do not order from this site ** **

martinb1
1/20/11

These people are frauds,offering a scam from as claimed Sofia Bulgaria.If you pay by debit card you can claim your money back by contacting the Bank that sent the card.A newish system is in place called Visa Debit Chargeback,many bank staff are unaware of this facility,so poss go to the head office.You have to make your claim for sums that under or over £100 unlike credit cards.You willl not get your money back straight away, It will initially become a 'dispute' in which the claim will be fully investigated by both banks before any money is returned.

jeffd4
1/20/11

as i have posted before, I also have had problems with this company.They sent me a fake bottle of allure sensuelle perfume and i got the usual promises of a refund etc etc.I lodged a dispute claim through my bank and i returned the said perfume.i also complained to the EEC TRADING STANDARDS INSTITUTE who were most helpful.my bank refunded the cost of the perfume and after several months and hundreds of e-mails i even got a refund for the return postage from scentmall!! they have until 22/01/11 to dispute the 'chargeback' that my bank has sorted out.don't give up on this, keep e-mailing them and complain, complain to the EEC, and as your bank to start a dispute process...it may just work! best of luck

alr1
12/31/10

Ordered Choice perfume by Chanel. On arrival the perfume was obviously a fake. When compared with an original both top of bottle and engraved label were of inferior quality. When opened the perfume was similar to Choice in smell but it faded within minutes. I have reported the fake to trading standards in the UK and in Europe. Scent Mall and the online companies with similar names are based in Bulgaria. You take a serious risk of losing your money if you purchase from them.

melanieb2
12/29/10

I ordered two bottles of perfume from this site and received nothing for ten days. When I tried to email them my email was returned as 'postmaster failed'. I eventually received two bottles of Dior Addict which is not what I ordered. I notice from this forum that I am not alone in this scam. I purchased the goods with a credit card but Scentmall gave me a discount so that the total payable was just under £100. This means that my credit card company will not take responsibility for the purchase which they are obliged to do under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act if the purchase price is more than £100. I believe that Scentmall reduced the price so that they would not be chased by the credit card company. I have complained to econsumer.Gov, BBC Watchdog and Trading standards. This company should be banned from trading. There are many complaints about them on this site and also trustpilot.co.uk. The company is based in Bulgaria but you do not find this out until you get your order confirmation. Bulgaria is now in the EU so it should be possible under EU law to close this business down. They previously traded as Scentmall.co.uk.

anay
12/28/10

they charged me the money and they told me that the transation wasn't done. But they charged 5 days after the money 93 £. And i write to them but nobody answer and , they will send me a fake perfums!
you can repotr that in http://www.actionfraud.org.uk/report-a-fraud/how-to-report-a-fraud and you will help people against this situation of this unheart people

mikec14
12/21/10

Complete scam, I got caught like many others, ordered the perfume was sent the wrong one, when I complained they sent me a £20 voucher which i used to try & obtain the correct one, same again, the wrong one delivered. when i try to contact them my e-mauils bounce back!

mike C

michaelj13
12/21/10

There quoted prices are very good - their Customer Service is absolute rubbish. I have phoned numerous times - got through once and they then put the phone down!!!! E-mails seem to disappear into a black hole. If anyone has found of a way of communicating with them please let the rest of us know. I have no product and the money is out of my Bank Account probably never to be seen again. I wish Google would take them off there search results. Mike James

rozannes
12/18/10

I ordered a fragrance that has been out of stock in several of my usual ordering sites, so I ordered it from Scentmall because they supposedly had it in stock. I didn't realize it would be shipped from Bulgaria until after the order had been processed. Not only did they send me a totally different fragrance than I had ordered, but they overcharged me twice. I returned the merchandise to Bulgaria at my own expense, enclosing a letter requesting a credit to my account and a copy of the original order indicating the correct price. It is now one month since the return package left the U.S. for Bulgaria and I have not received a credit. When I tried to respond to a previous email from Scentmall Support, I could not get through to the email address on the earlier email from Scentmall. My credit card company credited my account for the duplicate charge and for the overcharge on the remaining bill, but could not remove the charge for the merchandise until I had proof of return, which I have no way of getting. I see that I am not alone in falling for this scam. Unfortunately, this deters me from ever doing Internet business with any company outside of the United States that are not accountable to United States agencies and laws.

veronicas1
12/17/10

fuking scanners do not order from them the BASTARDS

juner1
12/14/10

It is a total con.Ordered perfume puple orchid received two fake chanel now £64 out of pocket really upset. not responded to e.mails.

joed9
12/14/10

This Website is a total Rip off. I believed it was from theUK, but it is actually out of Sofia, Bulgaria. I am out of 90.00$ plus, all emails stay unanswered and I guess I can forget ever getting a Refund. Buyer beware, do not order from this Site.

juliey1
12/9/10

I ordered Byzance by Rochas, my favourite perfume. I received Coco by Chanel, not my cup of tea. I tried e-mailing them but got repeated failure notices. I have tried calling them and there was no answer. I am very disappointed as the price was quite high and I have not been able to contact them. They should be prosocuted, it is a total rip off!

victoriat2
12/8/10

I purchased a bottle of Coco Mademoiselle and a bottle of Christian Dior Tendresse. They arrived, they were fake. Contacted Scentmail who suggested I return them, took photographic evidence of the items to ensure I had some proof that they were counterfeit and returned them having been promised a full refund even for the postage - which is how notmal companies operate. I have written emails and I have contacted them several time, and now my emails are bouncing back. In short I have been robbed but this scum and would advise anyone to NOT USE THIS SITE under any circumstances. The CEO of the company is called * He is getting rich off this. It's now a matter of principle, no one likes being ripped off. He will change the name of his companies so beware. DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO BUY FROM THIS CROOK

*Personal information redacted by admin

bryanj1
12/7/10

I'm not the only one to be conned by this company.
I paid for some perfume on my Visa, which showed on the Statement as Perfumes.BG Havosko.
I received an invoice to say goods had been despatched, but when they didn't arrive, I tried to contact them wiyhout any joy, emails kept bouncing back unsent, phone and fax numbers were false.
SO DON'T USE THEM.

ls5
12/4/10

These people are absolutely complete TOTAL RIP OFFS!!! Got it USA! They go under the names of Perfumes.BG or Perfumes Ltd, 692 Str. No. 10, 1618 Sofia, Bulgaria, ran the bills through DSKBANK otp group. They used my credit card for a person in the UK and sent merchandice to a Karen Morely, 4 Merikies Gardens, in the UK (Great Britain). Taking this to my state atty general's office next. THESE SUPPOSED ONLINE RETAILERS ARE REAL PURE SERIOUS TOTAL COMPLETE EUROPEON RIPS OFFS. STAY BACK FROM THEM!!!!! Only shop online in the USA!!!!!!!

angelah4
12/2/10

I thought I was pretty savy but obviously not, I too have been massively scammed by these fraudsters! I only used them as I thought they were a legit UK site and the perfume I was looking for is not easy to get hold of so when I saw they had it in stock i jumped at the chance to purchase it! FOOLS RUSH IN! I have just had my order delivered and guess what.... nothing remotely like what I ordered, they have sent me Coco Mademoiselle!!!! I spent a fortune, £125 worth of perfume as gifts for my mum & sister. I knew something was wrong when I saw the packaging and the Bulgarian address. I googled them straight away to find out they are total con artists. As soon as I have fnished writing this review I'm contacting my credit card company and money bookers to try and get a refund! I will also be contacting every authority & every damn site I can think of to report them. I'm more annoyed at myself for not checking them out first. DON'T GET STUNG!

robertb13
11/27/10

I too have been caught by this scam. I was sent the incorrect perfume which I then returned. I have sent numerous emails and made many calls. They now cut me off as soon as I give the order number. They owe me £35 -just as well as it was not more. They have also stopped one of their email addresses support@scentmail.net BEWARE! retired doctor.

timw4
11/23/10

facebook link

elizabethn
11/17/10

Sons bought 'Miss Dior' cost- £60. The box arrived today.

It is not authentic Dior perfume. Please DO NOT buy from this company. I have emailed Watchdog and intend to contact the European consumer advice department.

katef1
11/16/10

I am afraid that the adverse criticism that I read about this site has proved to be largely justified. I ordered some perfume. They sent the wrong thing. I had difficulty contacting them via the telephone number in this country so I emailed. I did get a very prompt and courteous reply and agreed to keep the incorrect item. They agreed to give me a £20.00 voucher against another order and I, therefore, re-ordered the perfume I wanted. They assured me that they had this in. I have now received another delivery and it is, again, the wrong thing! I do not know what is going on at their end, but they are not satisfactory.

johns89
11/6/10

Fake,...the perfume they send you is never the one you order. Also packaging is below standard and God knows what it contains. Mine is in the bin and I have reported this as Fraud to my bank in an attempt to have my money back (30 pounds,..never that easy to earn).

helent
11/5/10

Bunch of fraudsters, don't touch them. I would urge everyone who reads this to report them to atchdog. They'll take you rmoney, send you both fake and the wrong stuff, not contact you and keep your money. They are based in Bulgaria. Scent mall - Fake - DON NOT TOUCH!

susanh9
10/28/10

FRAUDULENT DO NOT GO ANY WERE NEAR THEM

Questions? Get answers from the Scentmall.net staff and other customers.

Scentmall.net?