This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Scentmail.co.uk

Scentmail.co.uk

Scentmail.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Scentmail.co.uk also ranks 155th among Perfume sites. The most common issues with Scentmail.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Scentmail.co.uk?

“Ordered dior eau savage extreme and was sent chanel...”

julie h.
11/10/10

Ordered dior eau savage extreme and was sent chanel platinum! What a rip off. Be warned, don't buy from this site. It should be closed down

julieh3
November 10th, 2010
sondrao
February 12th, 2011
It took 2 months to get my order and they sent the wrong thing!... this is TOTALLY a scam! STAY AWAY!
douglasm1
October 4th, 2010
They confirmed that they had a stock of perfume that no one else was providing, the email was sent very quickly from someone called Katy Adam. The company is based in Bulgaria and they do not operate a paypal system ( you should be very wary at this point, but it was important to me to risk a credit card transaction, a present for the woman I love) Two weeks later a bottle of perfume arrived. The package was posted in Bulgaria. It contained perfume that I did not order.

I have a bottle of fake Armani Code. I have tried to interest the Georgio Armani people, by email to the States and by telephone in the UK, but, strange to say they don't seem to be bothered that fraud is being committed against them on the internet... the promise to get back to me within 48 hours or sooner was made over 4 weeks ago! I still have the unopened package and all the information, and you still have my email address!

I had thought that the best way to shut down the fraudulent trading was to get the Armani people on side, but it seems that they are more interested in propagating their name, which is a pity, because Scentmail.co.uk is still doing it's dirty business on the Net.

I have discovered, too late, this site... everything negative said about Scentmail.co.uk is positivly true. They will offer to replace, provided you return the item first, only then will they reimburse your card ( with cost of return included) I have the email to prove it. Don't be fooled again they are a bunch of crooks, pure and simple.

Does the company Scentmail. Exist? I have been conned also and cannot get in touch with them by email or telephone. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!

By pat p.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Scentmail.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Scentmail.co.uk?

Have a question about Scentmail.co.uk?