Review of ScentedMonkey

Tel: 1-800-595-1644
customerservice@scentmonkey.com

alexz95
4/26/19

Have written to them sent pictures of bottle with TESTER marked on bottle.Have never experience this on other Fragrance sites.Who is watching the store.Next step is Yelp and Better Business Bureau.

julieg290
12/29/18

They don't answer the phone. They lie to the credit card company and say you can return broken, expensive item. No call backs. One guy answering the phone. BUYER BEWARE.

ernestow5
7/17/18

This people sent to me the wrong item. and they didn't sent the return label . DO NOT MAKE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED LIKE ME

I sent an email to this horrible company
DEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE,
I STILL WAITING FOR THE RETURN LABEL
and they responded

Dear Customer,
We have already sent you a prepaid return label on June 21, 2018.
Sorry to say that we can accept returns only within 30 days of placing order only.
Now we are unable to accept your return.

christinet75
10/3/17

I just paid more thqn 200 dollars for some perfumes on september 22 and can t even track my package. When i call noone answers. When i email noone write me back. The worst company ever. Dont order at scented monkey

silvial3
8/11/17

I ordered from Scented Monkey a few times before and they used to be great. But on may 2017 I ordered six fragrance coffrets (total USD 49,90 or sth), but the freight forwarder company refuse to ship perfume. So I ask the forwarder to return the items to Scented Monkey, which they did via UPS. The package first arrived at the forwarder weighing 6 lbs, left it weighing 6 lbs (forwarder's website registers), arrived and left UPS weighing 6 lbs (UPS tracking code registers), which can prove the six coffrets were all inside the parcel (BTW, this forwarder only wrap goods in padded security self adhesive bags, which are IMPOSSIBLE TO BE VIOLATED WITHOUT THIS BEING NOTICED). But Scented Monkey refunded me ONLY USD 19, claiming that they received back only two coffrets!! I tried and tried to get to an agreement with them, putting forward all these arguments, but it was no use. THOSE F****RS STOLE FOUR OF MY SIX COFFRETS AND REFUSED TO MAKE A FULL REFUND. Stay away from them. By the way, UPS registers say my parcel was received at Scented Monkey by a person named Cherian.

bettyl47
7/18/17

I have used this company over the years with no issue but something's gone wrong. I'm not one to jump to a conclusion that there's a problem, but Scented Monkey says they've shipped my items on July 10 and today, July 18, the USPS tracking shows it has NOT been received yet by the post office.
Okay, so maybe something happened with my package...so I call the company and press #2 for customer service. Someone picks up the phone after one ring but says nothing...I hear breathing and say "Hello?" and am promptly disconnected. I call back and press 2 again...a few rings...some breathing and disconnect again.
I try several more times, trying all the possible phone tree options and hear recorded messages for each that no one is available.
Called my credit card company to dispute the charge and the person at my credit card company placed a call to the company using another number (I had used 800#) and she too was disconnected!
I will not be doing any business with this company in the future.

johnathanj3
10/31/16

Ordered 3 different perfumes over a week ago and they still have not been shipped. I called and customer service only to be hung up on several times after talking to a representative that said he could not help me at the time and I needed to call back in a hour, (2 hours later and 2 calls later) I get hung up on over and over. BAD FORM.

cristalr1
6/22/16

Great Deals! Great customer service. they're very helpful.
Definitely a good perfume company to spend.

imingk
12/18/15

The L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake that I ordered from ScentedMondey is fake.

dennisi5
9/15/15

i order two Cologne from scented monkey, the money was taken from my debit matter card. the colognes was never sent and i never got back my money. each time i wrote them they keep saying the money will be refunded and with a confirmation from my bank the money was never refunded till date, this is about four months now.

remia
5/14/15

I live in Nigeria and i'm subscribed to a service that ships my parcels which i order and have delivered to them in new york,i needed a perfume as i read some bad reviews about amazon so i tried fragrancex but after over 5 days of seeing my order on processing and an unanswered email i called and was told my order couldnt be processed even if i used paypal.i was angry.eventually i found out about scented monkey and i must say im really impressed customer care was awesome (after my order i didnt see any status i emailed them and they replied a mail i sent at about 12midnight american time almost immediately) my package arrived faster than i even anticipated.These guys are awesome i will definitely patronise them again.

cindiw1
12/27/14

Buyers beware of the company SCENTED MONKEY!!!! Their only interest is to scam you out of your money. My order was supposed to be shipped on December 6th,2014. It had a tracking number on it. At least that is what they said. After that date no one knows what happened to it. I never received it.I talk with customer service and her name was CLARICE. She was very rude and hateful and did not care this was my husband's Christmas present!!!! She refused to try to correct the situation. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said she did not have one. She also said she was not responsible to me for a refund. HOW'S that for doing business? SCENTED MONKEY STINKS!!!!!! Cindi Whiteaker

melissad34
12/5/14

I have not received my order because they have not yet shipped it, and it's been a week. I emailed customer support, they're unable to track my order. I called customer service during business hours, they're closed. It's beginning to look like a scam.

sarahw25
3/11/12

Very good prices on perfume and other great beauty products. My order was shipped quickly, arrived in good condition with full contents. No problems during the process at all, and I will be purchasing from this company again, the next time I am in the market for a popular fragrance at a good price.

Questions? Get answers from the ScentedMonkey staff and other customers.

ScentedMonkey?