Savelands.org

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.3 / 5

Savelands.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Savelands.org ranks 35th among Teen Clothing sites.

How would you rate Savelands.org?

“Awful- super cheap clothes and they delete all negative reviews”

Anna F.
4/26/21

I ordered a couple of shirts from this site and they are all awful. They charged a lot but it was a standard gildan shirt and an extremely cheap print (I got them a couple weeks ago and the decals are already peeling off to the extend of they are uncomfortable to wear). I gave it two stars on the site and they deleted it. When I asked them about it they gave some scam excuse saying they'll look into it (spoiler they didn't). I went back and left a one star review saying they deleted my previous review and why I did not like the shirt (that one was deleted as well). That's when I noticed that this site's clothing only has five stars. Even the best place doesn't have perfect reviews. They delete poor reviews so people don't know the truth. Never buying from them again. Furthermore, their clothing is cheap cotton tees with cheap print but they lie saying it's ethically sourced. Shipping took forever.

annaf381
April 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Not worth the money. The worst for me (besides deleting bad reviews) is that they lie and say ethically sourced and they'll plant 12 trees for each order. All lies. I highly doubt that a $5 tee from walmart is ethically sourced.

Questions? Get answers from the Savelands.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Savelands.org?

Have a question about Savelands.org?