satnaveasy

satnaveasy has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. satnaveasy also ranks 2nd among GPS sites.

How would you rate satnaveasy?

“Great Customer Service”

Dan S.
9/25/12

Great Customer Service. Very polite phone manor. Ordered a Dyson Vacuum which after hours of searching could not find it anywhere as cheap as Satnaveasy were offering. On top of that It was a next day delivery despite me ordering it the previous afternoon.

“bought garmin from theses people didn't work...”

stephen w.
8/28/12

bought garmin from theses people didn't work correctly sent back at my cost replacement they sent had no battery had to weight further 3 days for battery then found second unit didn't work either sent back at my cost for full refund had to chase up for several days until unit refunded they did not refund postage just empty promises i understand electrical goods can be faulty this i forgive but unable to forgive the failure to refund in full

2 days (4) day delivery (5)
andrewv
November 13th, 2014
I purchased my Tom Tom IQroutes XL2 from SatNaveasy a few months back.
The service was quick, easy and no hassle. I paid by credit card and 48 hours later, I was unpacking my new tomtom. I don't know how I ever coped before my satnav.
lillaa
November 13th, 2014
After much research I decided to purchase a Garmin Nuvi from satnaveasy.co.uk which I found to be the cheapest site online. Needing more information I phoned the company and spoke to a member of staff who was most helpful. The purchase of the satnav along with accessories was easy and delivery was as stated on the website, speedy.
There were no problems updating the maps within the time frame given. I would certainly recommend this company.
Lilla
keithr4
November 13th, 2014
I found the Company very efficient and professional. The Garmin Sat. Nav. I purchased has worked well. And the price was very competative.
harryw
November 11th, 2014
I wanted to purchase a Sat Nav to use both in the UK and when travelling abroad to Europe. I had no idea about which model/make to buy...there are so many!! I phoned Satnaveasy and they gave me some great advice on what to go for. There was no pressure to feel obliged to buy with them like some companies do. After the advice given I looked around and found that Satnaveasy where the cheapest so I ordered online from them. My purchase arrived next day as promised with full tracking info supplied by email. I am very happy with the quality of customer service & goods I recieved from Satnaveasy. If only other online companies were this good!
davids92
November 2nd, 2014
I ordered a Garmin sat nav which arrived very promptly but was missing a part that connected the sat nav to the windscreen. I emailed sat nav and within 2 days I had the missing part. Great Service
ss57
November 27th, 2012
Deliberately (in my view) sent refurbed GPS instead of brand new item which cost a lot more. They tried very hard to persuade me to keep unit even they they were selling them a £100 less than the brand new item I had paid for. Even had the cheek to offer £30 reund! Gave them neutral feedback on Amazons site (I had bought item from Satnaveasy on Amazons marketplace) Then received vary apologetic email from them saying it was all a big mistake and they would recompense me £10 if I withdrew feedback. Like a fool I believed them. Needless to say no £10. Don't trust 'em!
dans44
September 25th, 2012
stephenw17
August 28th, 2012
everf
August 5th, 2012
I have bought two devices from them to be delivered to Sweden. Their payment system accepted my credit card payment, however soon after the order was refunded because the card was not a UK card. In my point of view if they ship to customers abroad, they should accept payments from foreign credit cards as well. Very bad way of doing business! The customer service is very bad, in fact it seems that there is only one person taking care of it all. Looking at the other reviews, it seems that the process goes well if you don’t need to contact them, but if you need to, it will become a very painful experience. They have very good prices and could have a great potential doing Business if it wasn’t for their lack of service oriented customer service. It took painful 10 days to get my order shipped. The only reason I insisted in it, was because the items were not yet sold in Sweden. I would strongly advice to choose another website if you have this option.
christopherr4
January 28th, 2012
Very happy with the service, price (the cheapest safe option), and very prompt delivery.
paulw15
December 14th, 2011
I have purchased 9 Sat Nav's for my company over the last 5 years and 8 of them from SatNavEasy.
The reason is that they are easily the most helpful, impartial and knowledgable about which are the best current models, they are by far the cheapest, the item arrives the very next day and if for any reason you don't like it they offer a free 14 day exchange or full money refund (you have to pay for the return postage though)
I honestly can't understand the other posts who say the company is unhelpful and doesn't try and sort the problems out - I've had the polar opposite experience - I've even recommended 2 friends of mine and they have had the same good experience as me - I had a Garmin unit that basically, due to firmware issues, never really operated like it should have - I called a year later to talk to them about buying a another unit to replace the dodgy Garmin and mentioned to them how there had been firmware issues with it - the guy put me on hold, then came back 20 seconds later and said they'd give me a credit of ALL the money I paid for the Garmin which meant I only had to add £20 for the new Tom Tom Live unit - all this without me even asking!
That's why I would only ever buy from them - I suggest you try them.
glynne2
November 27th, 2011
Excellent value for money. Fast delivery times and good communication. Highly recommended!!
warrenh2
November 23rd, 2011
Very fast delivery, great service. Excellent Product. Very Happy. Thanks.
eddied3
November 18th, 2011
Ordered Garmin 1490T early evening. Delivery was 2 days later. Everything was in the box, set-up was very easy. I have made 2 long journeys and what a success. Satnaveasy have delivered everything as per the web site. Thank you.
davig
November 9th, 2011
Ordered over the weekend item arrived on the Tuesday could not fault the site excellent
garrym5
November 3rd, 2011
I have to say that I am extremely happy with my Garmin Nuvi 1490T the price was great and was delivered within days of my order. Would have no hesitation in recommending SatnavEasy to friends and relations.
brianh24
October 7th, 2011
I have just bought my third Satnav from this site. Good price and fast delivery.
michaelm51
September 21st, 2011
I ordered a Garmin Nuvi1490WT on Saturday afternoon 17th September 2011 and received it at 09.30 Tuesday morning by Special Delivery.I was very impressed by the communication and delivery as I live in N.Ireland and usually have to wait longer than on the UK mainland.Would recommend this seller without hesitation.
Sincerely, MICHAEL MALLETT
nickr10
September 17th, 2011
I contacted satnav easy when my unit went faulty after 5 months they just directed me to the manufacturer instead of dealing with the fault themselves as I had bought the unit from them no the maker. Subsequently they have failed to reply to my emails despite repeated requests for a reply.
paulg14
September 15th, 2011
When I was asked to purchase a sat nav I said it was only for the inexperienced as I had been driving for over 40 years and never got lost yet.
How wrong I was, so thank you Satnaveasy and thank you Tom Tom for proving me wrong.
I have purchased the Tom Tom XL2 from Satnaveasy and it is so easy for us senior citizens to use, I thought that it might take some setting up but it was easy. Even driving through major cities was easy. I would recommend purchasing a sat nav from Satnaveasy as it came within a couple of days and has impressed me ever since.

Paul from Wigan
peterr14
September 2nd, 2011
Great Site, excellent service had best price for the satnav we were after and fast delivery - Highly recommend them.
paulb33
August 26th, 2011
Had problem with setting up a TomTom GoLive 825. A quick phone call quickly sorted the problem from a helpful tech team.
marcc4
August 20th, 2011
I found the Satnaveasy website very informative and easy to use and their prices were compared favourably to other sites. As their shop is only a short distance from my house I was able to buy my Garmin 1310 directly instead of having it delivered. The staff were both helpful and knowledgeable about their products and I am very pleased with my purchase.
rogerz
August 18th, 2011
Ordered a TomTom XL2 IQ Routes with Western Europe. Goods arrived by courier in a couple of days, which was just fine. Item works well in UK (yet to travel elsewhere) and all is OK. Surprised to see poor reviews - I had no problems at all!
markr23
August 12th, 2011
Bought Garmin 1490t to use in Italy. Arrived within 2 days and product was easy to use abroad. Website easy to navigate and offered the best price for product.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the satnaveasy staff and other customers.

SATNAVEASY for Handheld GPS, Sat Nav, new GPS systems you name it, we've got it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about satnaveasy?

Have a question about satnaveasy?