LatestSatNav

LatestSatNav has a consumer rating of 4.76 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LatestSatNav also ranks 3rd among GPS sites.

How would you rate LatestSatNav?

“Excellent service”

Ian B.
8/23/19

Two 2019 discs I ordered for my 2011 Jaguar XK arrived within 48 hours. A couple of questions I had before ordering were answered quickly and in the early evening. Easy instructions to install and the discs work perfectly. I had concerns about aftermarket discs but these seem absolutely fine and very reasonably priced.

“Be very Careful...”

John J.
10/3/17

Purchased a dvd for my SatNav and everything seemed fine, until I drove down the road and found there was no voice guidance. Sent a messages via their website, but received no reply. Sent one from my own address, still no reply. This went on for days. Then sent a message from a different e-mails address on my computer making a sales enquiry. Had a reply in minutes. Told them who I was and had a reply to my query in minutes. Said I wanted to send it back 'Signed For' for a refund. Told not to as the address I was given was just a mailing address. So, no phone number, no address, no way of contacting or tracing them, if they didn't want to answer. What sort of business is that. If I hadn't paid via PayPal, I would never have had a refund, as they refused to give me one. So, be very, very careful...

ianb241
August 23rd, 2019
herbied
April 27th, 2018
2012 Jaguar XKR-S. Ejected original 2011 disc & replaced with latest 2017/18 disc which worked straight away no problems. Now have new roads on my map which did not feature on the old one, & still have my previously saved destinations. Very happy with this product & the price. I would definitely buy an update again in the future.

Tip for consumers: Disc arrived promptly and worked first time with no issues

johnj418
October 3rd, 2017
So, be very, very careful...
stanleyb38
February 23rd, 2018
Freelander 2 disc

Excellent service and at a reasonable price arrived within 36 hours
After installation travelled approximately 3 miles and it jumped into life and works perfectly showed new roads that the original 2009 disc didn't show
if I need a disc for other countries will certainly order from
LatestSatNav again
razaka
March 22nd, 2018
Disk arrived within 48 hours. I had the original Honda 2008 satnav dvd in my car. Put in the 2018 disk to the drive, then within a few minutes installed it. Tested and works perfectly. Easy and cheap. Thank you
adriek1
November 4th, 2016
flawless product,fast and easy service as it should be. I worked in the Honda Europe warehouse in Belgium for 30 years, and recently retired.I do not buy their dvd's even as i still have a discount, the box they sell comes at nearly 220 euro's,for two disks that is. I have lesser money to spend these days,but still i want good products. I will come back to update again in the future thanks , Adrie
malcolmj14
July 8th, 2017
Bought CDs 1&2 for Mercedes audio 50 they loaded no trouble would have been much more expensive at Mercedes.
Great service.
Malcolm
tonyw114
March 25th, 2018
Thanks for a quick delivery, Installation was easy once I had access to the unit under the seat and took only a few minutes to load the programme. Although this item was a recommended by a friend, I was a little bit worried about the possibility of it damaging my system after enquiring at a Land Rover specialist about online updates. I had no need to worry, as your disc works perfectly. You have saved me a small fortune. It might not be quite as up to date as my TomTom is, but its a lot better than my original Land Rover edition. Thanks for a sensibly priced update for older vehicles. I recommend your services to anyone who has an older SatNav fitted to their car.
alunm
January 2nd, 2017
Land Rover Disco 3 update. Disc arrived on time as promised. Installed within a few minutes and without any problems. Local maps appear to be up to date and with detail. Great service and great product.
christopherg88
November 4th, 2017
Just fantastic. Could not be sure where to find an update prices ranged from £30 to £90 and told to keep engine running for 50 minutes. But took a chance on it. I was in my previous jaguar for 4 minutes give or take and everything was loaded and complete. What a bargain and piece of mind.
georgep81
April 9th, 2016
Really pleased with the outstanding service and quality of the product. With a super fast next day delivery service. Very easy to install the new DVD, up and running in 5 minutes with the latest mapping, just perfect. Highly recommended, honest and trustworthy seller. Thank you again.
adamm114
April 10th, 2016
Honda accord ex 2011. Put disc in. Got "error see your dealer" message. Looked at the included instructions: pressed the three buttons simultaneously and all installed and was up and running. Excellent. Will be using again for my updates.
davidv104
October 12th, 2017
Pleased with sat. nav. CD , loaded easily and would have been a LOT MORE expensive if bought from AUDI main stealer. Thanks Dave Varvill.
maxl49
September 1st, 2017
Mitsubishi - MP-8000............I wasn't sure the sat nav DVD would work in my 2005 shogun so I emailed to ask , they requested I send photo and details of my sat nav etc and the DVD I order worked a treat , fast delivery and very helpful staff , thanks
jeffe525
May 3rd, 2017
Ordered competitively priced update disc on Tuesday and it arrived, first class post, on Wednesday. Now in car and up and running.
markm308
November 9th, 2016
Received the rns-510 sat nav disc this morning and I''ve put it in and download it off my hard drive in my satnav, the disc loading of 2 hours, this long time, but now I have the latest maps in my navigation. Thanks

Tip for consumers: website link
www.latestsatnav.co.uk

wrexhamukw
November 10th, 2016
Ordered the disc 2pm. Friday and was up and working 1.30pm Saturday.....brilliant service and just a matter of taking out the old disc, putting in the new and waiting for it to load...I'm a happy bunny!.

Tip for consumers: http://www.latestsatnav.co.uk/the-latest-2016-sat-nav-disc-update-for-honda-v3a0-navigation-map-dvd-55-p.asp

Hi There, What is your order number? Please, contact us by email latestsatnav@gmail.com

By Brian C.,

32 Primrose Close, Corby, NN18 8LE

By John S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LatestSatNav staff and other customers.

Want latest 2017-18 sat nav discs updates? Get AAA Grade satnav navigation map DVD with 12 months warranty.20% discount on two or more purchase

brianc214
Brian C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LatestSatNav?

Have a question about LatestSatNav?