Thurgo

Thurgo has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Thurgo ranks 14th among GPS sites.

How would you rate Thurgo?

“I have recently taken delivery of a Forerunner 310XT...”

Nicola S.
3/15/13

I have recently taken delivery of a Forerunner 310XT from Global GPS LTD, the service was great and delivery fast. Prices are also very good. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any of my friends and family.

nicolas134
March 15th, 2013

I would not hesitate to recommend them to any of my friends and family.

williama25
March 20th, 2013

Highly recommend this place. The garmin zumo 350lm was the best nav for my needs, and this place supplied it the cheapest and got next day delivery. A++++

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Thurgo staff and other customers.

iano5
Ian O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thurgo?

Have a question about Thurgo?