Review of Samy's Camera

2017 Customer choice award

1 star

bobbym49
11/19/16

I am not a professional photographer but amhappy that I've found this website. I like it.

ivanb54
9/22/16

As amateur photographer i must say i have found everything on samy to become pro :P

petert104
Peter T.
5/8/16

The only place I'll shop for my Nikon D500 Digital SLR Camera. I trust their products and prices.

sarahn62
Sarah N.
4/24/16

Samy's Camera has everything you need as a professional photographer. Prices are great, free shipping, and everything comes packaged very safely so you never have to worry about having your expensive, important equipment damaged during shipping. I only order from Samy's now.

dorothyr22
Dorothy R.
10/26/15

Samy's photo blog always has great articles with tips and tricks on cameras, shooting in specific places, photoshop editing, and more. It's a great resource for young (and old) photographers looking to get some free advice!

eddyk10
2/25/15

there very honest . great prices and quailty.

brianc75
2/12/15

I used to only shop at BH or adorama but neither had really good prices, only MSRP. Samys will work with you but you need to call them to get the best prices.

dwayned6
12/30/14

I like samy camera I found out about them from a cousin who is a pro and they have excellent service and recommendations. Very good

brianp52
12/28/14

Best customer service from a camera shop I have ever had before. Nobody is snotty and they treat you well and help you out.

seanb39
11/22/14

I believe they are the best on the market. You can find good deals and great service.
Most of the greatest photographer in the US go there.

syliviam
11/17/14

I buy all of my cameras from Samy's. Not always the cheapest but their service is always excellent. I'd rather pay a little more and know I'm dealing with a good knowledgable seller who takes care of it's customers.

danielx
9/12/14

Met the Samy camera people at a shoot the centerfold conference. Very good deals if you call them up personally and ask about them. Do not shop at local stores, go to samy for better deals.

charleso11
8/30/14

I love samy camera I found out about them from a friend who is a pro and they have excellent service and recommendations.

peterb89
8/7/14

I always check with Samys before buying online for new canon gear. They can get great prices and sometimes even beat major online stores.

barneyl
6/12/11

I typically have shopped online at BHphotovideo and adorama but recently found Samys camera to be an excellent value and they have better customer service than either of the other sites in terms of really helping you pick out the best equipment for your needs. I heard about them through the Playboy shoot the centerfold workshop http://samysedu.com/2011/06/03/shoot-the-centerfold-weekend-begins/
and met some of their employees who were very knowledgeable. They can sometimes have deals that are not on their website I noticed so call them if you are looking for something specific.

34 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Samy's Camera staff and other customers.

Samy's Camera?