Samedayawards.co

Samedayawards.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Samedayawards.co also ranks 16th among Awards sites. The most common issues with Samedayawards.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Samedayawards.co?

“AWFUL EXPERIENCE”

Matthew B.
5/19/19

I haven't even revieved my order yet, but had the unfortunate pleasure of chatting with Paul Mazzaferro, owner of this company (his email address is listed in the picture attached) Who called me a clown is his latest message. What?! Haha He dealt with me on the defense, had zero customer service ability, was rude, used profanity in his email replies. HOLY COW. It was intense and unbelievable. I feel sorry for all his workers and his business... but I would never give this company my business again based upon the Integrity of the ownership.

customer service (97) turnaround time (13) 2 days (7) excellent service (8) future awards (4) quality products (6) turn-around time (4) rush order (4) record time (3) delivery time (5) great service (16) great product (12)
matthewb415
May 19th, 2019
Who called me a clown is his latest message. What?! Haha

Questions? Get answers from the Samedayawards.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samedayawards.co?

Have a question about Samedayawards.co?