Salewhale.ca

Salewhale.ca has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Salewhale.ca?

“Helps cut down price of groceries a fair amount.”

S J.
1/13/19

Every Wednesday and Thursday I go to salewhale.ca to decide which stores to shop at for my weekly groceries. If I need a grocery item I type it in the Product or Brand search field and everywhere the grocery item is in a flyer shows up. It's a one stop place to go to for all grocery weekly flyers and I'm finding I'm going to stores I didn't before since I started visiting the site. Has saved me probably 25% off my grocery bill. :)

sj107
January 13th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Salewhale.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Salewhale.ca?

Have a question about Salewhale.ca?