Review of SaleDunk.org

Tel: +1 703 574 5313
airforce1home@hotmail.com

nataliaf2
4/8/15

Horrible experience.Horrible customer service, they haven't responded to my emails, it's been over a month! BUY BEWARE!!!! DO NOT USE!!!

This site needs to be shut down. And I lost $350. Karma is a $#*! thats all I can say

suzanneo1
12/16/14

Hi,

I just received my order today. They are exactly what i asked for and came 3 weeks after ordering. I was a bit worried reading all the reviews on different sites after I had ordered and even contacted my bank to try cancel the payment.

I cant speak for everyone but I seem to be one of the lucky few that seems to have received there order and happy.

Because of all the bad reviews I feel I would be skeptical ordering from here again as I fully believed I had been scammed and the feeling is not worth it.

But over all I am very happy I received my order and it came within the suggested time frame :)

jahnw
12/15/14

Has anyone received they're money back or had they're shoes arrived from this site? I placed quite a substantial order on here nearly a month ago and haven't seen the shoes nor have I seen any progress in the shipping it just says that I have payed but doesn't say how far away they are

emaj1
4/2/14

Do not buy from this website whatever you do it is a scam they will take your card number and be able to take money out whenever they like after I purchased well entered my details I now have loan companies constantly calling me and texting saying I have applied for loans I have never written a review in my life but I don't want anyone else dissapointed for 1 and ripped off for 2 if you do want nike high heels go to high heels .com they are not authentic but very close they don't charge delivery either and we're sent within 4 days I cannot find any other website selling nike heels

If you have bought things from sale dunk change your card details else they will be able to take money out as they please

gintareg
3/16/14

It is good that I have found this site, because I was only last step to do the payment:) Thanks guys for info.

kathyj12
3/13/14

Horrible experience. I cancelled my order the same day and I still do not have any money back OR my shoes. Horrible customer service, they haven't responded to my emails, it's been over a month! BUY BEWARE!!!! DO NOT USE!!!

elisep3
3/1/14

Got an email responding to mine about ordering the correct size shoes but when I ordered and hadnt received the package after a month, I emailed them 4 times within 3 days, no response. This site needs to be shut down. And I lost $100. Filthbags! Karma is a $#*! thats all I can say

amberp8
10/8/13

They took my money as well and have NEVER replied to an email! I was stupid for ordering from a website that doesnt even have a contact phone number and foe not researching it first! Im now working with my cardholder to get a refund! **SCAM**

blues1
8/8/13

I purchased shoes through this site and it was a huge mistake. Not only are the Nike shoes counterfit, they also never send them. They give you a useless email and a phone number that is not in service.

The site says they are in California but the phone number leads to no where in Conneticut. The website is registered to someone in London but is hosted in Ampsterdam! Best of all VISA says the money went to Pay Area-44 in SINGAPORE!

I'm working with VISA to get a charge back from this awful website. I'm also in the proccess of reporting them to the RCMP antifraud site of Canada.

Avoid this place like the plague.

Questions? Get answers from the SaleDunk.org staff and other customers.

SaleDunk.org?